My Payoneer Master Card Was Blocked, Please Help!

Account login error
Dear the team,

I am trying to log into my payoneer account but the page show your account was blocked, please contact costumer support! I have already contact the support and now it has been 2 days with no reply!

Could you please look into this matter?

Thearith Sung

Comments

• David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Janny2030 wrote:

Dear the team,

I am trying to log into my payoneer account but the page show your account was blocked, please contact costumer support! I have already contact the support and now it has been 2 days with no reply!

Could you please look into this matter?

Thearith Sung

Hello Theartih,

Do you mind pasting the ticket number from when you contacted customer support (starts with LTK).

• Janny2030
    Janny2030 Member Posts: 9
    David wrote:

Hello Theartih,

DO you mind pasting the ticket number from when you contacted customer support (starts with LTK).

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply!

Here's the second ticket I sent: LTK529021144050X

This ticket returned with the automatic answer telling me to wait 30 minutes and login again, but it sounds not like that, I still can not log in until now...

Anyway, My first ticket is not appeared on my email while on payoneer contact form showed it was successfully sent...

Seems that it takes time until the support look into the case....

Thanks, Thearith
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Janny2030 wrote:

Hi David,

Thanks for your reply!

Here's the second ticket I sent: LTK529021144050X

This ticket returned with the automatic answer telling me to wait 30 minutes and login again, but it sounds not like that, I still can not log in until now...

Anyway, My first ticket is not appeared on my email while on payoneer contact form showed it was successfully sent...

Seems that it takes time until the support look into the case....

Thanks, Thearith

Hi,

I have passed on your ticket to a supervisor they will respond to you there.