Hi! I'm Romi :)

Comments

• nahidhasannahidhasan Member Posts: 1

Hi everyone Nice to meet you all

• NHILLNHILL Member Posts: 2

help plzzzzzzz,

I have applied for the USPS on 16 OCT , but have not received a reply yet.

my reference : LTK1215309147857X

thx you

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Sorry for this delay - you should be contacted within 2 business days.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• zeecentszeecents Member Posts: 1

Hi, Romi,

How r u? Dear I am facing problem in linking my card with Paypal account. When I enter the details of my card, it shows me an error messge, on Paypal. And refer me to contact to the customer services of the card.

Please help me.

Adnan Akhtar

• graygeargraygear Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi! I'm new here and looking forward to learn from you guys. More power.  :thumbsu:

• arslanartistarslanartist Member Posts: 1

Happy Welcome ! :thumbsu: Romi

• SamuelnambSamuelnamb Member Posts: 4

Hello! I am Samuel, I would like to supply my card, so I registered on this community in the forums for more help. Thank you all. :help: 

• veesoonveesoon Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi,

Glad to join this forum today. I am Michael. I like to express my happiness and joy on discovering this forum and the warm reception. 

Have a nice day.

• sharry84sharry84 Member Posts: 8

Hi Romi,

Im from Pakistan.

I have been using a payoneer card for almost an year now. Although it works great with merchant POS (swipes) but it always has issues with ATM Withdrawals. 

Also i was wondering, if I have funds in my Card, can i wire them to my local bank account?

Let me know please. 

Thanks

Shaheryar!

Thank you everyone for joining and saying hi!

@sharry84 - You shouldn't have issues withdrawing from ATMs. Have you tried in different banks, branches?

You can only transfer funds to a local bank account once your have at least $20,000 in your Payoneer balance.

Romi

• shuptoshupto Member Posts: 4

Hello mamm, nice to see you, I am new here, hope I can also help others :yahoo:

• HunteR123HunteR123 Member Posts: 2

Hello Romi I want to Know Status Of My Card I have Ordered it on 30/12/13 and not approved yet

My reference  number in your system is 3433449

• FransymFransym Member Posts: 1

Hello friends, I am from Indonesia, I already have a Payoneer card, but so far have not figured out how to fill the balance is, please help add to the balance of your way Payoneer

• ikayuliaikayulia Member Posts: 1
    Romi wrote on July 14 2013, 6:48 AM: »

Hey everyone,

My name is Romi and I'm a Community Manager here at Payoneer - the newest addition to the team :)

I'm looking forward to reading your messages, helping you out and sharing the Payoneer experience with all of you; so don't hesitate to reach out  :thumbsu:

Dear Romi, 

I need your help. I want to join the referral program from payoneer, but I can't find a referral banner when I log in to my account. Why? Can you explain me what is happen?

• GiftTozoonaGiftTozoona Member Posts: 1
    Hi.
    Im gift. Happy to have received my payoneer master card. However. ..
    I recently sent a request for setting up a usps account so I can access the private loading privilege.

Its been almost a week without a reply.

Was my application denied?

My ref number is. .
    LTK12153010325145X
  • emmaedokpaemmaedokpa Member Posts: 1

Hi. Romi. Thanks for welcoming me. Am still new at this and am sure will need all the help I can get.

Emma

ikayulia wrote on December 12 2013, 4:47 PM: »

Dear Romi, 

I need your help. I want to join the referral program from payoneer, but I can't find a referral banner when I log in to my account. Why? Can you explain me what is happen?

Hi - this is probably since you must first have the card and activate it before you see the banner.

Romi

• kangarookangaroo Member Posts: 1
    Hi Romi, I'm Hamfreth and I would like to see Compumatrix.org whitelisted on Payoneer.com .
  • bjjp13bjjp13 Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi, nice to meet you too! It is good to be here!!

• ToteBagLadyToteBagLady Member Posts: 1

Hello, i'm new, Janice from Tasmania , Happy Christmas & A Happy New year.

• manikmiamanikmia Member Posts: 2

Hello romi,

Can you check the status of my application? I am new and not understanding what will be the next step. I applied around 4 days ago. 

Hi - I see that we asked you for more info which you uploaded on the 22nd. Please allow up to 7 business days for us to review everything and update you. Thanks for your patience!

Romi

• manikmiamanikmia Member Posts: 2
    Romi wrote on December 24 2013, 8:15 AM: »

Hi - I see that we asked you for more info which you uploaded on the 22nd. Please allow up to 7 business days for us to review everything and update you. Thanks for your patience!

Thank you for kind information. OK, I will wait.

• blessingsblessings Member Posts: 1

I have joined here, hoping to be able to use your service for Compumatrix.  Please whitelist this company.  I am

looking forward to a good relationship with you.

• Hero0oHero0o Member Posts: 9

Hello Romi!

Just sent you a message, hope you will guide me :)

• Noshad khanNoshad khan Member Posts: 2

Hi, romi

please help me i submet my payoeen card application on sundy 22/12/2013 but after on day on 23/22 ierecieved a mail from payoneer that:[Payoneer's Account Approval Department was unable to approve your application because the address that you provided is not your private residential address] then i upload my Nation cnic scaned cop in png file after that today is 28/12/2013 but my application is not approved yet, please check my status in payoeer my adress of home is simple coz i lived in pakistan in avillage,pleas help me.

• dagaocdagaoc Member Posts: 3

Hi Romi,

I really need help with my card shipment. Its more than a month late. I have submitted many complaints but nothing is happening. I am in Dubai and I think the Payoneer card is the best for my papal account since the local bank cards are not working. Please let me know if this is possible at all (shipping to UAE) and how soon can I get my card.

Many Thanks
    Collins Brobbey

• ayousfani1981ayousfani1981 Member Posts: 3

Hi Romi ! i am new here and get approved my account but  i can't log in my account .and when i tried to reset my password it says wrong information.

Your quick response shall be highly appreciated.

Best Regards / Azhar

Hi Azhar - if you cannot log in you will need to wait for your card to arrive before you can reset your password.

Romi

• ayousfani1981ayousfani1981 Member Posts: 3

Hi Romi,

Trust you are doing well, i m writing this to you as i have wrote at support centre of payoneer but didn't got any response from them.

My name is Azhar , I have just received my payooner card , but unfortunately i m not able to access my account , i have forgot my password and security code , i have registered the complaint at "http://www.payoneer.com/EmailForm.aspx" as advise by contact support representative and i have recieved the required ticket number "LTK12153010746207X" but still no action is taken , i would appreciate if you can provide the required support on this please. 

Looking forward for your prompt response please.

Best Regards / Azhar

Hi Azhar,

Please allow 1-3 business days for customer support to reply to your email inquiry. If you'd like a quicker solution you can use our live chat or call us directly!

https://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

• vesnavesna Member Posts: 1

Hello to everyone I am Vesna amd not so new in payoneer.I would like to ask is there any one who knows how if it is possible to topup my payoneer card from another visa or payza or something like this.

Thanks for any reply

Vesna

• RaissaRaissa Member Posts: 2

Привет, Роми! Я  - Раиса!Меня интересует вопросы все про  дебетовую карту Payoneer MasterCard®. в стране Казахстан! Конкретно, в каких Банкоматах каких Банках я могу пользоваться услугами карты? Заранее благодарю! *Раиса*

• iuli.hardiuli.hard Member Posts: 5

Hello , I'm Julian and I'm kinda new in Payoneer. :p

• EjsEjs Member Posts: 2

Hola Romi! 

Es posible que no se puedan hacer extracciones de efectivo de los cajeros automáticos, estoy en CABA Argentina.

Saludos

Hi Julian - welcome!

Ejs - I unfortunately don't speak Spanish, but we have a Spanish speaking community manager and she'll gladly help you - Melisa

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/user/23315-melisa/

Romi

• alivaldoalivaldo Member Posts: 1

hi all nice to meet you 

• saqib sajjadsaqib sajjad Member Posts: 4

can we use payoneer account to receive funds through CCnow account 

• JekwaneJekwane Member Posts: 1

Good day,

How do I opt to have my card delivered via DHL if it has already been sent via normal post?

Thanks

If the card has already been sent we cannot change the shipping now. If you'd like to cancel this card and issue a new one via DHL, you will need to pay a fee for card replacement.

Romi

• Asif GorayaAsif Goraya Member Posts: 27 ✭✭

Hi Romi and All The Fellow Guys, Its Great to Have such a nice forum learned alot just within couple of days.

Payoneer is a Great service and very much affordable. Relieved All Our Tensions.

And The Samba Bank in Pakistan Also Helped Alot While Withdrawing. Gives a very Good Dollar rate in Local Currency (Rupees).

I Recommend All My Fellows To Use Samba Bank. Although it Has Very Rare Branches but All the Big Cities Have its Branches.

• 2ndly Payoneer is very good in referral reward i was rewarded just within 24 hours of The Eligibility Reward.
  • omerasdomerasd Member Posts: 4

Hi Romi

My name omar please can you help me my account is stop in approval

My mail is : [email protected]

My N.o : 3668900

Thank you

• mazeosimazeosi Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi,

My name is Mazeosi I from Nigeria. Please i will like to ask to ship it via DHL. I want to know my card status and can i use binary options to trade online?

Thank you.

LTK12153010511600X

• haisumhaisum Member Posts: 3

HI ! Romi i'am new in this payoneer commmunity but i have applied for the payoneer card on 1st Feb but still it is not approved.
    Please help !

• sweemsweem Member Posts: 1
    Hi Romi,you are doing a great work.please i need your help.i am sweem from nigeria.my card was shedule to get to me by 30th dec 2013-6th jan 2014 but i have not yet receive it.i check the post office regularly but it not there.please help me my payoneer email is [email protected],

Hi Sweem - sorry to hear you haven't received your card.

Please contact support to issue a new one: https://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

• jvtome89jvtome89 Member Posts: 1

Hi Romi,

I can see that you are very enthusiastic with your customers. I have a question to you, I am doing affiliate for amazon, clickbank ... and i have not received my card but my US payment service is enabled so can I receive money from my network affiliate via payoneer? Thank for reply.

My email: [email protected] 

Hi - you can start receiving payments even before your card arrives!

Romi

• zainnisarzainnisar Member Posts: 2

Hi Romi,

I am Zain from pakistan joined the community yesterday. I have ~ Mustache you a question :p hope to see an answer soon.
    Thanks!

• onlinedollarmakeronlinedollarmaker Member Posts: 2

Hi! I'm zaldy from Philippines,

I am completely new to this system and just want to be sure I get to cover all possible questions.