Atm Took My Cash

snez
snez Member Posts: 5
money is wathdrawn from my card but the atm never gave me the money
Hi, help please!!
today we went to a atm and tryed to withdraw 550 euro's.
the machine kept saying take card out after it already gave my card back. you hear it was counting money but the screen kept on TAKE CARD OUT. this was for maybe 30 seconds or a minute.
then the atm sayed error and the screen went back to put in ur card. i tryed it again and this time the machine sayed i was only ably to withdra an amount of 540 or 560 euro's.
this time we tryed 540 euro's. now the machine sayed you wont be able to withdraw money from this card. So the 1e thing i though was oops what iff it did took my money and now there is not enough balance anymore.
so ive checked a last time and tryed 50 euro's and that worked perfectly fine.
now when i check my online ballance i see that the 550 euros is withdrawn from my acount.
ive phoned the bank from that ATM and they say i need to be with mastercard. or the bank what provided me the card.
HELP PLZ. ive tryed callin customer support but i couldnt get a hold, ive sended a email but that takes 4 bussnis days.
It was almost all my money on that card and we really need it.
What must we do ??

Comments

• Prince14
    Prince14 Member Posts: 15
    Did you submit a support request? If yes then paste the ticket number here starting with LTK so the staff here can help you. If no then submit a support request. They I believe will send you a dispute form, and you will get the amount back in your Payoneer account sometime after submission of that.
  • snez
    yes i did the ticket number is LTK529021280050X i also got a dispute form from them that i already send back. ive heard this process can take up to 90 days :(
    Prince14 wrote:

Did you submit a support request? If yes then paste the ticket number here starting with LTK so the staff here can help you. If no then submit a support request. They I believe will send you a dispute form, and you will get the amount back in your Payoneer account sometime after submission of that.
  • Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Snez,

I'm sorry to hear that the ATM mistakenly charged your card. I see that you replied with the requested documents, which are being reviewed by our customer support department. You will receive an e-mail confirmation with further details once processed.
  • snez
    yes thanks, personaly i think the machine wanted to pay me but when counting an error acurred. next attempt the machine gave me an other option on bills so i think when the machine was counting it found out it didnt had the right amount of bills to pay me 550,- euro.
    but at 1e attempt paynoeer gave the machine grrenlight cozz my saldo was enough.
    to make this preventing i think the machine shouldt send the money back straith after or maybe pull from my payneer acount after it gave me the cash. NOT BEFOR COUNTING ! all though i do think this problem has nothing to do with Payoneer. just that stuppid machine and bank that owns that machine. I do feel pretty sad though cuss that money i needed to live. pay rent buy food etc. now i gotta wait 2 more weeks for my next pay check and i hear this process can take up to 90 days :( Does some of you guys mybe know how to prevent this from happening again. any banks maybe over here that accept my card by the desk ? cuss that bak that owns that ATM (ING) doesnt take my card by their desk. they say only in ATM's
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Snez,

I'm sorry to hear that the ATM mistakenly charged your card. I see that you replied with the requested documents, which are being reviewed by our customer support department. You will receive an e-mail confirmation with further details once processed.
  • Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really sorry to hear that. Indeed, it does sound like a technical issue in the way the ATM processed the transaction.

You can try to go in to the bank and ask the teller if they support signature based cash withdrawals. This is basically a cash withdrawal from your card directly at the bank teller (and not via the ATM).
  • snez
    ive tryed a few but so far bad luck. next im gonna try western union but ive heard they charge a big commision. Anyways thanks for the help and the quick reply. o yes and btw. the county im livin in is Holland. so iff you do know by any chance what bank takes my card at the teller then im happy to hear.
    Nissim wrote:

I'm really sorry to hear that. Indeed, it does sound like a technical issue in the way the ATM processed the transaction.

You can try to go in to the bank and ask the teller if they support signature based cash withdrawals. This is basically a cash withdrawal from your card directly at the bank teller (and not via the ATM).