Why do I always get this email from Payoneer?

thilanka111thilanka111 Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
edited November 2013 in Ask The Community

Ever since my USPS was confirmed (OCT 31st) whenever I receive a payment I keep getting this email "You have a pending payment....you need to verify USPS". Then I get the email "You card has been loaded..." and the money is in my account.

Why do I get this email? Is it a technical issue because the service is already active!

Comments

• iTarekiTarek VIP Member Posts: 323 ✭✭

Hello, 

maybe this technical issue, you can contact the support via telephone, E-Mail or Live Chat then you'll get the answer Allah Willing :)

Good Luck...

طـــارق حـــمـــادي (iTarek)

مـــدون تـــقـــنـــي مـــتـــخـــصـــص فـــي أجـــهـــزة الآي يــو آس

مـــؤســـس مـــوقـــع ســـلـــة الأربـــاح، مـــهـــتـــم بـــكـــل مـــا هـــو خـــاص بـــالـــتـــقـــنـــيـــة وبـــالـــتـــجـــارة الإلـــكـــتـــرونـــيـــة والـــبـــنـــوك.

ســـلـــة الأربـــاح هـــو أول مـــوقـــع يـــخـــتـــص بـــكـــل مـــا يـــدور فـــي فـــلـــك أجـــهـــزة الآي يـــو آس والـــربـــح مـــنـــها ومـــخـــتـــص بـــالـــبـــنـــوك الإلـــكـــتـــرونـــيـــة وأســـرارهـــا

————————————————————————————

يـــمـــكـــنـــكـــم الـــتـــواصـــل مـــعـــي عـــبـــر حـــســـابـــي فـــي الـــفـــيـــســـبـــوك،

تـــويـــتـــر، أو جـــوجـــل بـــلـــس

————————————————————————————

ولـــلـــمـــزيـــد مـــن الـــمـــعـــلـــومـــات حـــول مـــوقـــع ســـلـــة الأربـــاح؛ يـــمـــكـــنـــكـــم

زيـــارة الـــمـــوقـــع الـــرســـمـــي، صـــفــــحـــتـــنـــا عـــلـــى الـــفـــيـــســـبـــوك، 

صـــفـــحـــتـــنـــا عـــلـــى تـــويـــتـــر، أو صـــفـــحـــتـــنـــا عـــلـــى جـــوجـــل بـــلـــس.

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

It's possible that we simply haven't verified your details yet - If you can please send an e-mail to [email protected] with your most recent payment reference number, we'd be happy to check.

• thilanka111thilanka111 Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited November 2013
    Nissim wrote on November 16 2013, 10:48 AM: »

Hi,

It's possible that we simply haven't verified your details yet - If you can please send an e-mail to [email protected] with your most recent payment reference number, we'd be happy to check.

Hi Nissim, I received an email from Payoneer stating that my USPS has been enabled. This is my USPS ticket number LTK1215304426285X

This is my most recent transaction number 72811999

• thilanka111thilanka111 Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    edited November 2013

Received the email again. Sent an email to Payoneer as suggested by Nissim. Hope to hear from them soon :).