Change in fees?

sknepalsknepal Member Posts: 9

Hi, I wanted to know if the fees have been increased because I saw few changes on the PRICING & FEES page.

Earlier, there used to be a listing of "Purchase Transaction" as Free, which has now been removed and I can see that a new listing has been added as "Foreign Transaction Fee" with $3.

Does that mean POS purchase is not free now onwards and that international users will be charged $3 extra on top of $3.15 + up to 3% currency conversion fee, per ATM withdrawal?

Comments

• thilanka111thilanka111 Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

Thank you for bringing our attention to this matter. I'm sure most of us didn't know about this. And I see that there are some big changes but I'm also particularly interested in what you mentioned above and I'd like to add to it.

So when it says "foreign transaction", does it mean an ATM withdrawal and when the card is being used in a store (for example) for purchases?

So the fee structure would be $3.15 + $3 for an ATM withdrawal and perhaps a $3 fee when the card is used for purchases?

Couldn't find any information about this change, so I think we'd all like some clarification before we use our cards again.

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2013

Hi,

Please accept our apologies as this is a technical error we're fixing. No actual extra charge will be made, and the fee page will be updated shortly.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• thilanka111thilanka111 Member Posts: 37 ✭✭

Great news...Thanx Romi!

• sknepalsknepal Member Posts: 9

Thank you. I can see it listed as "Free" now.

• langaulangau Member Posts: 88 ✭✭
    edited November 2013

thanks Romi for updating, but i still see this

*There is a fee for transactions originated in a country outside of the country of issuance OR in a currency different than the card currency above all fees charged by MasterCard*

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi,

This is still an error. Will be fixed!

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter