What makes for an active customer?

VicVic Member Posts: 76 ✭✭

When it come to private loads I do not understand what makes a person an "active customer"  because I receive payments from at least one of your partner companies!!!

Also I read on this page http://www.payoneer.com/PrivateLoads.aspx

Private Loads are reviewed on an individual basis, and are subject to approval by Payoneer’s Payment Approval Department. Payoneer reserves the right to decline private loads and set requirements and limits on a case by case basis. To be eligible for the Private Loading Service your Payoneer account must first be active in receiving payments from any of Payoneer’s official partners or the US Payment Service.

So how does one person have limits set on their account  and another persons account not have limits put in place and who decides? I mean I should be an active customer since I receive payment from at least one of your partner companies! Plus the partner company i get payments from I sent them to Payoneer in the first place! So how am I not an active customer?

Plug Rush Earn cash and get traffic for your site using blog plug's or gallery images.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭

Hi Vic,

As previously explained, the focus of our company is not private payments or transfers between friends/family. This is why we must review each private load individually and this is why we impose limits on certain accounts. These are internal, regulatory procedures which we cannot disclose or discuss.

The relevant department which deals with payments and transfers reviews information and decides these things, just as they decide about what is "active". Since this dynamically changes, we can't give people an exact figure of activity. This is why we define activity as receiving payments regularly from partners and/or USPS - payments need to be substantial, obviously not $20 every 3 months, if you understand my point.

I hope this, again, clarifies why this is the way we work.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• AjnabiiAjnabii Member Posts: 8

I was looking for the same answer.

Thanks Romi!