Broken Email: "claim Your Free Google Adwords Voucher"

alehro
alehro Member Posts: 3
Hello,

I just received strange email "Claim Your Free Google AdWords Voucher" from [email protected] The strings which look strange:
- Dear {{CardHolderName}},
- Your personal voucher code is: {{VoucherID}}

Obviously, I cannot use this voucher because IDs are invalid.

Can somebody explain what goes on?

Another problem, when I log in to AdWords I don't see the place where I should enter Voucher ID.

Many thanks,
Alex.

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Alex,

Thanks for posting. Indeed, due to a technical issue the e-mail did not include the proper code. The issue has been resolved, and a new e-mail has been sent.

You will be able to apply this voucher for a $50 credit on any new Google AdWords account. The voucher must be applied within 14 days of opening the account.
  • alehro
    alehro Member Posts: 3
    Hi Nissim,

The second email has valid IDs. Although my AdWords account is a bit older (a couple of months) the voucher has been applied successfully.

Kind regards,
    Alex.
  • mus31m
    mus31m Member Posts: 28 ✭✭
    Nissim wrote:

Hi Alex,

Thanks for posting. Indeed, due to a technical issue the e-mail did not include the proper code. The issue has been resolved, and a new e-mail has been sent.

You will be able to apply this voucher for a $50 credit on any new Google AdWords account. The voucher must be applied within 14 days of opening the account.

Hello Nissim
    Thank you for explain

PayoneerLogo.gif