Unbelievable Speed In Shipping Payoneer Card

ArgentinoArgentino Posts: 10Member ✭✭
10 working days in Argentina
Hello, I want to tell that I had asked another company to get a debit card, I had to change my ip, hire an international mailbox, etc ...
After 60 days I get my debit card but with an error, so I had to repeat the whole process again ...

It was then that I learned Payoneer card and the U.S. Payment Service
I registered on Sunday June 3, on Monday June 4 passed me, and on Monday June 18 I got my Payoneer card in Argentina!

Last night I answered the mail for the U.S. Payment Service (LTK529022009808X)
The only problem is that I have an international passport, I sent a driver's license, but not if it will serve as my language is other than English.
I'm waiting for the approval, of course thank you very much :D

Comments

• DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Argentino wrote:

Hello, I want to tell that I had asked another company to get a debit card, I had to change my ip, hire an international mailbox, etc ...
    After 60 days I get my debit card but with an error, so I had to repeat the whole process again ...

It was then that I learned Payoneer card and the U.S. Payment Service
    I registered on Sunday June 3, on Monday June 4 passed me, and on Monday June 18 I got my Payoneer card in Argentina!

Last night I answered the mail for the U.S. Payment Service (LTK529022009808X)
    The only problem is that I have an international passport, I sent a driver's license, but not if it will serve as my language is other than English.
    I'm waiting for the approval, of course thank you very much :D

Hi,

Welcome to our forums.

Thanks for the great feedback. I have processed your information and sent it on to be reviewed by our approval department, they will review your application and respond to you.

• ArgentinoArgentino Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    David wrote:

Hi,

Welcome to our forums.

Thanks for the great feedback. I have processed your information and sent it on to be reviewed by our approval department, they will review your application and respond to you.

Woow, approved the U.S. Payment Service!
    You do a great job, congratulations!!! 10aplaudir.gif

One question, have an affiliate program for referring individuals?
    I would be happy to recommend them!

Thanks David and Team 7aplaudir.gif
  • DavidDavid Posts: 3,556Member ✭✭
    Argentino wrote:

Woow, approved the U.S. Payment Service!
    You do a great job, congratulations!!! 10aplaudir.gif

One question, have an affiliate program for referring individuals?
    I would be happy to recommend them!

Thanks David and Team 7aplaudir.gif

We are planning on launching a referral program for the near future.

An announcement should be coming soon, stay tuned to our blog for the latest on this and other Payoneer news and updates.