Payoneer Debit Card

faisal
faisal Member Posts: 7
edited June 2012 in Ask The Community
I lived in UAE and I have UAE Paypal account which is now limited may be because i am shifted to Pakistan where it does not offer sercvice.I am very happy to see your service as In Pakistan freelancers are facing real difficulties for their international payments.I am a freelancer earned by selling advertisment on my website.

1.I have payoneer card which is inactive for 6 month and may be closed for inactivity. Can I reopened it?
2.Can you help me to load my paypal money to my inactive payoneer card? What are the requirements for US payement service .Do I have to pay the fees or it will be deducted with first transaction.
3.After US payment service, Will I be able to withdraw my funds from Google Adsense?

Comments

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2012
    Hi Faisal,

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad to hear that you're satisfied with our service!

Accounts are temporarily disabled after an extended period of inactivity. Once you receive a new payment from the partner program you applied with, the account will be re-enabled.

You can also re-enable the account by applying for the US Payment Service. I've sent you an e-mail with further information. To apply, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.

You will be able to use the service to receive US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers from any of the companies on our white list (including Google) (so long as they can pay you via US ACH/Direce Deposit).
  • faisal
    I Just sent the requirements :)

My ticket no is LTK529021806106X , Just want to know when I will get a approval email? I just check one post by payoneer user that he did nt recived reply for 2 month plz check my ticket LTK529021806106X I cant wait too long :)

Nissim wrote:

Hi Faisal,

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad to hear that you're satisfied with our service!

Accounts are temporarily disabled after an extended period of inactivity. Once you receive a new payment from the partner program you applied with, the account will be re-enabled.

You can also re-enable the account by applying for the US Payment Service. I've sent you an e-mail with further information. To apply, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.

You will be able to use the service to receive US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers from any of the companies on our white list (including Google) (so long as they can pay you via US ACH/Direce Deposit).
  • Nissim
    All tickets are answered within 2-4 business days, however I have escalated your ticket and it will be reviewed within the next 24-48 hours.
  • faisal
    Thanx

Nissim wrote:

All tickets are answered within 2-4 business days, however I have escalated your ticket and it will be reviewed within the next 24-48 hours.
  • faisal
    Still waiting :(
  • sutrimo
    sutrimo Member Posts: 1
    please give my card.
  • faisal
    edited June 2012
    Just accepted thnxx :)

I cannot find any option of SERVICE tab in my account so how can I view my US payment service account details?
  • Darko
    Darko Member Posts: 2
    Hello,
    I have a problem with my payoneer account and i would be very grateful if someone can help me.
    My account on payoneer.com is inactive because i haven't opened it several months.Now i want to withdraw money from my oDesk account but i don't know how to activate it again.Do i need to pay some fees or there is some other way.
    Please respond me on my mail [email protected]
    Thanks in forward,
    Regards,
  • Darko
    Darko Member Posts: 2
    Darko wrote:

Hello,
    I have a problem with my payoneer account and i would be very grateful if someone can help me.
    My account on payoneer.com is inactive because i haven't opened it several months.Now i want to withdraw money from my oDesk account but i don't know how to activate it again.Do i need to pay some fees or there is some other way.
    Please respond me on my mail [email protected]
    Thanks in forward,
    Regards,

BTW i am from Macedonia not in USA.
  • Nissim
    Darko, as soon as you receive a payout from oDesk, your account and card will be re-enabled automatically within a few business days. There is no action required on your part.