merge two accounts to the same card ?

iuli.hardiuli.hard Member Posts: 5

Hello, I have 2 accounts on Payoneer, one that was created with Cam4 and it's configured to "local bank transfers" and the second which was created with LiveJasmin.First time I didn't knew that with Cam4 I will not get the card because I created the account configured to "local bank transfers" that's why I have created the second, just to get the card.On 13 th this month I recieved the mail that says that I'm on Step 3 Delivery: and my card is estimated to arrive between 03 Feb 2014 and 10 Feb 2014.All okay, but , I need to send my money from Cam4 to my card and I can't because my first account as I said was configured to "local bank transfers".Last week I asked on Live Chat Support to merge my two accounts.I don't undestand how this will work if Cam4 is configured on -local bank transfer-.I need to change that urgent and nobody from Live Chat Support can help me directly.It's not more simple to link my Cam4 account to the second Payoneer account than to merge the accounts ? Please help me.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Please note that you cannot use bank transfers and the Payoneer card for the same partner (Cam4). You need to change the payout method to the card and merge the accounts - this is what customer support is helping you achieve. You cannot have two accounts - linking is the same as merging.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• iuli.hardiuli.hard Member Posts: 5

I don't want to use both I just want to use only the card , and now my account is seted on bank transfeer (created wrong but already linked to cam4) and my second account is okay.Why it takes so long to change my account payment method ? Already a week of waiting 

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

I apologize for the time this is taking but please note that merging requests from one payment method to another takes some time since it must be reviewed and approved by certain departments. You will be contacted via email with updates.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• taslimahmedtaslimahmed Member Posts: 2
    I have the some kind of problem. But I have some different big problem.

First I open an account with my own real name and ID. It get approved and they send me a card but I didn't get any card in my hand. So I try with a new email and ID, again it get approved and they send another card. This time I try by best to get it but unfortunately I mess it again. After this matter I tried with my old ID and Real name but I never approved.

After researching in the internet I try again with my friends ID and name. It get approve and they send Payoneer Card, this time I was fortunate. So I get the card in my hand. After that I remove my old account from Payoneer.

However, I work on oDesk and earn money, Also for my first Card I apply from oDesk in the Pay option.

Now I try to oDesk to change my existent payoneer to new payoneer card, but it says it only the matter of payoneer team. They can't help about this matter. After that I chat with payoneer and reopen my old account.

So, now I need to marge my old account to new account or how can I connect my Payoneer card with my oDesk profile. Remember that my name and Cardholder name is different.

Please help me as quickly as possible and It is very important.