Is It Possible To Accept Money To Us Va From A Non-Partner

Daddy Bit
Daddy Bit Member Posts: 11
Hello All!

I apologize if this topic had been discussed earlier.
I am a freelancer in a process of negotiation about the project I am ready to do for a company.
The client tells me that he can pay via corporate credit card only. This company is likely not a Payoneer partner.
So, can I provide for this client my US VA or Payoneer Mastercard number to be paid?

Thank you!

Comments

  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Daddy Bit wrote:

    Hello All!

    I apologize if this topic had been discussed earlier.
    I am a freelancer in a process of negotiation about the project I am ready to do for a company.
    The client tells me that he can pay via corporate credit card only. This company is likely not a Payoneer partner.
    So, can I provide for this client my US VA or Payoneer Mastercard number to be paid?

    Thank you!


    Hi,

    No need to apologize, it is a good question.

    In order to pay you with the US Payment Service, the company needs to be on our approved white list of corporations. You can view that list here.

    If you would like you can private message me the name of the company and we can contact them about becoming a partner.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Daddy Bit
    Daddy Bit Member Posts: 11
    edited August 2012
    David wrote:

    In order to pay you with the US Payment Service, the company needs to be on our approved white list of corporations. You can view that list here.



    Thanks, David!
    As I see from the list provided a company or a private person can pay me to US VA via Skrill or PayPal. Right?
  • David
    David Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Daddy Bit wrote:

    Thanks, David!
    As I see from the list provided a company or a private person can pay me to US VA via Skrill or PayPal. Right?


    If someone pays you to your paypal or skrill account, you can then transfer the money to your Payoneer account with the US Payment Service.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service