Card Activation

Hi Payoneer,

I just got my card and the payouts from both of my partners has been done. I am wondering if I need to activate my card first before the funds get loaded or does it load automatically? And also, how long does it take for the funds to be loaded in my Payoneer account?

Thank you!

Barbie

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,

You can receive payments to the card before it has been activated. However, in order to use the card, it will need to be activated first.

Once you receive a partner payment to your Payoneer account, you will receive an e-mail confirmation, in which you can choose your load method. You will also receive an estimated load date (generally, it's either up to 2 business days or up to 2 hours, depending on the option you choose).
  • AsianBarbieAsianBarbie Member Posts: 7
    Sorry, i made a mistake, I have already activated the card and i can log in to my account. My question is how long will it take for my funds to be loaded in my account?

Thanks!
  • AsianBarbieAsianBarbie Member Posts: 7
    where i can choose the load option date? I haven't received any email confirmation and both of the payouts has been sent already.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Sorry, i made a mistake, I have already activated the card and i can log in to my account. My question is how long will it take for my funds to be loaded in my account?

Thanks!

where i can choose the load option date? I haven't received any email confirmation and both of the payouts has been sent already.

The load option is presented to you once you receive the good news email from us informing you that we have received the payment from the partner.

As Nissim mentioned depending on which load option you choose it can either be with in 2 business days or up to 2 hours.

I checked your account and we have yet to receive information from the partner about a payment for your account. Please check with them to see that they have sent your payment information to us.