Creating Another Account

Hello,

i am samad. i have a problem recently i have a payoneer account but before my account approved i have lost my information of my account i.e email and password. but now i am creating another account but 1 week past but there is no reply from the payoneer team. except for that single reply

"We see that you have recently applied for a Payoneer card while you already have an existing and active Payoneer account.

If you are applying for another account because you have not received your previous card, or if your card has been lost or stolen, please contact our Customer Support for a replacement card, using your existing account's e-mail address.

Otherwise, please explain why you have applied for an additional card. This will help us better handle your request. Once we receive your response, we will send you an update regarding your application approval."

i am contacting with the payoneer customer support but only automated generated email i am receiving.

can anyone tell me what i have to do now. i really appreciate if anyone help me ????

thanks in advance

Comments

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

As you know you can only have 1 account on Payoneer (and 1 card). If you lost access to your old email, you should've contacted our support department for assistance.

Your second application won't be approved while you have the first one.

Regarding your email to support - it can take up to 3 business days for them to reply. If you'd like a more immediate response, you can always use our live chat or call us directly.

https://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Sam_Samad
    Sam_Samad Member Posts: 2

I found my email address but now my account is blocked. i don't know why.

Now what i have to do now???

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    I unfortunately cannot help you with this here on the forum - please contact our support department for assistance: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter