Claiming a payment back

TonyG
TonyG Member Posts: 3

I have been playing a game of Facebook called war commander I have spent money on upgrades and repairs lately the game has beecome unplayable due largely to Kixeye (the developers) allowing a mass of cheats to play the game making the items I paid unuseable I have deleted the app as I can no longer play the game.

Is it possible to claim some or all of the money I paid to kixeye as they have not provided the service I paid for. If this is possible how would I go about ti?

Thank you

Tony

Comments

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi Tony,

Sorry to hear about this.

I cannot assist with this on the forum, but you can try to file a dispute against the company/developers. I suggest to contact them first regarding this.

In any case, to file a dispute you'll need to contact our support department: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• TonyG

Thank you Romi I will contact customer support

• TonyG

wow unbelievable I contact customer service about this and instead of taking me serious they block my card wow really great service

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

I'm sorry to hear about this. Could you please PM me with your email address on Payoneer so I can look into this?

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter