How to choose webmoney wallet "NICKname" into my Payoneer Account?

fina
fina Member Posts: 8

Hi,

NISSIM,  ROMI or Anyone please tell me how can i add/choose my webmoney wallet "Nickname"  into my payoneer account?

I have a option to send money From Payoneer account to Webmoney wallet. I got bellow informations :- 

If this is your first attempt to withdrawal funds, please chose the “New Account” option and proceed to account registration.

If your WebMoney wallet information is already verified by Payoneer just chose the wallet “Nickname”, amount and description for your own reference. If this is your first attempt to withdrawal funds, we recommend that you test a small amount to validate that your wallet information is correct.

I dont want to create new webmoney account. Coz i have one already. Please see the attached Image there is a Wallet/Account Nickname: Drag&Drop window. But nothing to be select.

Help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

-Fina.

web.jpg 82.4K

Comments

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Hi,
    I unfortunately cannot help you with this here on the forum - please contact our support department for assistance: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• fina
    Romi wrote on February 13 2014, 1:12 PM: »

Hi,
    I unfortunately cannot help you with this here on the forum - please contact our support department for assistance: http://www.payoneer.com/contactus.aspx

Hi Romi, i have already contact CS 3 times they all are confused about this matter and pass wrong msg. to me such as can not load fund from payoneer like this . Plz. do something...

• Romi

Hi,

Can you please give me a ticket number so I can check?

Romi

• fina
    Romi wrote on February 13 2014, 2:52 PM: »

Hi,

Can you please give me a ticket number so I can check?

Sorry Romi, Unfortunately i did not save that ticket number. 

• Romi

You do not have it in your email inbox? It's in the emails we sent back to you as replies.

Romi