New to Payoneer.. Need guidance.. some questions..

Hi, I'm new to Payoneer.. the things I've read so far are still unclear to me so pls. bear with me..

I'm from philippines

I need a Payoneer account simply to receive payment and transfer it to my bank account..

I have a some questions:

1. Is the card mandatory? and do I pay for it upon registration?

2. Can I use Payoneer without availing  the card? (since I only intended to transfer the money to my bank and withdraw it there)

3. I've read people having payoneer and payoneer-affiliates.. what's their difference.. and which one should I use?

Pls provide a link to the proper website if possible.

If anyone can guide on this please bear in mind of these aforementioned details:

1. I'm from philippines

2. I need a Payoneer account simply to receive payment and transfer it to my bank account..

Thanks in advance..

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

Hi,

1. If you wish to receive payments from partners (companies we work with) or via our US Payment Service you must have a Payoneer card. You do not pay when you sign up, but each card has certain fees and pricing associated with it. You can see this list of fees once you're approved.

2. You can only use Payoneer with no connection to a card if you're working with a partner of ours that offers the GBT service (Global Bank transfer). Then your payments automatically go to your bank account, from this company.

3. You can sign up directly on the Payoneer site

Please note there are two main ways to get payments on your card:
    1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
    2. US Payment Service (a service which allows you to receive payments from many approved US companies such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay and more)

The option to withdraw to a bank account is currently in a pilot stage since it is a very new service, not open for all accounts.

If you have further questions I'll gladly help you.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• ivanbpivanbp Member Posts: 273 ✭✭

Hello
    I just want to add:

1 -. Some payoneer-affiliates also pay monthly and some do not have "The Payoneer Private Load" service  or C2C (transfer between Payoneer cards)

http://www.payoneer.com/PrivateLoads.aspx

2 -. Payoneer card has an annual average cost of $ 29.95 USD.

I will send more information by private message

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging

Bye