Account Blocked (More Than 4-5 mounth)

medelasri
medelasri Member Posts: 3
Hi! I’m really satisfied by the services of payoneer but recently my account has been locked, I’ve always tried to contact support (chat, email form …) I've doing all my effort to explain my situation but they reply me that we can not help you, I do not know why...

This is the reason I think my account has been locked ... One of oDesk client told me that he will send me the money directly via payoneer, I think it's going well. but when he have transfered the money, I discovered that I receive payments with different names... when I've asking him the question he told me that other people working with him ... 

You can disable all functions to receive money directly in my payoneer account but I prefer to continue my work just in oDesk (IS MY LIFE)

I just want to say that I'am serious in my business and it is unfair to me.

Thank You and Sorry for my english.

My User: medelasri

Best Regards,

EL Asri

Also you can check most of transactions are via oDesk.

Comments

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I understand the issue and also see why we've locked the account.

Do you have a ticket number from customer support (starts with LTK and ends with X)?

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• medelasri

Hello,

I contacted the support many times when my account was blocked (2 months ago) so I do not have a precise number of ticket.

I would like Romi that you send the explanation of my situation at your department to understand the exact reason.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

EL Asri

• medelasri

Hello,

Any news?

Please let me know as soon possible.

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Unfortunately your account is blocked and we cannot reopen it. Please find a different payments solution to get paid by oDesk. I'm sorry.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter