Is my information disclose to US corporations?

sandbad
sandbad Member Posts: 8

Hy

I wonder if my personal information in payoneer  disclose to other US corporations when i use  Payoneer’s US Payment Service if it's,

is it should be private ??

Comments

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

None of your personal information is disclosed to other companies - if you sign up with a company, whatever details you give them they will have. Through the US Payment Service they can just see the bank details and your name (which they probably have anyway if you registered with them).

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• sandbad
    sandbad Member Posts: 8

thank you for your answer but i read this in (TERM&CONDITION) Payoneer may share your Personal Information or other information as follows: (a) with our Affiliates

(b)with our partners and third party entities with whom we contracted in connection with the US Payment Service;
    so is that mean they( may )share my persaonal information i hope explain to me more about that?
    thanks
  • Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

If you work for our partners/affiliates, they will have your personal information anyway since you sign up through them as well as through us.

As far as US companies - no personal information is simply disclosed. If there's a regulatory issue or a legal issue, we need to give information that is relevant to the matter. Companies will have your name and bank details since you must give that in order to receive payments. Let's say, for example, you receive a payment from Amazon and then Amazon want to dispute this payment - we will have to give information relevant to their dispute if they ask for it (since it is a financial legal matter).

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter