PAKISTAN - Seperate Section on Forum

sadarrehmansadarrehman Posts: 40Member ✭✭
edited February 2014 in Ask The Community

Respected Admin's !

We the members from Pakistan have noticed that there is a proper forum for each country on payoneer but we are unable to find a seperate section on forum for Pakistani Peoples to share their experiences and problems in local languages. Please consider this request and create a seperate section for all Pakistanis.

Thanking you in anticipation

Comments

• rizwan143rizwan143 Posts: 79Member ✭✭

Vote +1 from me "Rizwan Mehmood Attari from Rawalpindi "

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Thank you for posting and sharing your feedback!

We have forum sections for languages that we support, however not for every country. We do have official topics for some countries, and you are more than welcome to start one for Pakistan as well. We have forum sections both in English and Arabic in which you can start an official topic for Pakistan.

Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • langaulangau Posts: 88Member ✭✭

@Nissim ; thanks bro, but can you make a separate section for Urdu language?

Nissim wrote on February 22 2014, 6:56 AM: »

Hi,

Thank you for posting and sharing your feedback!

We have forum sections for languages that we support, however not for every country. We do have official topics for some countries, and you are more than welcome to start one for Pakistan as well. We have forum sections both in English and Arabic in which you can start an official topic for Pakistan.

Hi Nissim Sir :)

Please make a Forum like you did for Bangladesh as :

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/forum/88-payoneer-in-bangladesh/

Name the forum as " Payoneer in Pakistan " :D

& Just 1 Subforum on it as " Pakistani Eagles " :) :) :)

edited February 2014

We have a section for each language in which there is an official Payoneer Community Manager. Unfortunately we do not have a community manager in Urdu at this time.

The Bangladesh section was opened due to a need from the Affiliate Marketers BD Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/InternetMarketersBD/

I've opened this official topic for Payoneer in Pakistan, and also pinned it so it always shows up at the top of the forum section: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/15224-payoneer-in-pakistan-official-topic/

Nissim
  • sadarrehmansadarrehman Posts: 40Member ✭✭

Respected @nissim if you are unable to start seperate section for Pakistan in urdu, please create a seperate section for PAKISTAN in English. We don't wanna get mixed with another languages like Arabic etc. It will be great pleasure for Pakistan People.

sadarrehman wrote on February 23 2014, 10:25 AM: »

Respected @nissim if you are unable to start seperate section for Pakistan in urdu, please create a seperate section for PAKISTAN in English. We don't wanna get mixed with another languages like Arabic etc. It will be great pleasure for Pakistan People.

Exactly same opinion by me too...

I'm happy to say that I started and Pinned an official topic here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/15224-payoneer-in-pakistan-official-topic/

If we see that there is a great need/demand for an entirely separate section, we will also be happy to consider that in the future.

Thanks again for being part of our community!

Nissim

All guy should vote for seperate section for Pakistan on this post.

• asifrehmanasifrehman Posts: 31Member

Sir @Nissim I vote for seperate section for pakistan. You can create two sub section in Pakistani Section.

1. English

2. Roman English

(Roman english is also the english written form and we all members of pakistan can understand that language)

Thanks in advance.

rizwan143 wrote on February 22 2014, 5:26 AM: »

Vote +1 from me "Rizwan Mehmood Attari from Rawalpindi "

langau wrote on February 22 2014, 3:14 PM: »

@Nissim ; thanks bro, but can you make a separate section for Urdu language?

A vote could make the decision for us. If you have not posted your vote. Vote for it now.

asifrehman wrote on February 24 2014, 5:22 AM: »

Sir @Nissim I vote for seperate section for pakistan. You can create two sub section in Pakistani Section.

1. English

2. Roman English

(Roman english is also the english written form and we all members of pakistan can understand that language)

Thanks in advance.

Yes agreed with asif bhai.

• Nauman SaeedNauman Saeed Posts: 21Member

Strongly agreed that there should be Section for PAYONEER PAKISTAN in which we can create threads etc.

In this way, great amount of support requests can be decreased due to Members solving other fellow problems in threads quickly.

Graphic Designer & Web Developer - www.NaumanSaeed.com
    Nauman Saeed wrote on February 24 2014, 5:46 AM: »

Strongly agreed that there should be Section for PAYONEER PAKISTAN in which we can create threads etc.

In this way, great amount of support requests can be decreased due to Members solving other fellow problems in threads quickly.

Thats the spirit.

asifrehman wrote on February 24 2014, 5:22 AM: »

1. English

2. Roman English

Thanks in advance.

I think Sub-forums of English & Roman English won't allow us to create new threads. Just 1 Main forum Named Pakistan will be great because we can create new threads on many topics,problems,ATM helps,transactions success & tricks etc. Hope u got my point

edited February 2014
    rizwan143 wrote on February 24 2014, 3:43 PM: »

I think Sub-forums of English & Roman English won't allow us to create new threads. Just 1 Main forum Named Pakistan will be great because we can create new threads on many topics,problems,ATM helps,transactions success & tricks etc. Hope u got my point

Brother there will be a Seprate Main Forum For Pakistan and furtherly distributed to two sub forms as example shown below. @Nissim it may take your 5 minutes to fulfill our request.

<<SECTION PAKISTAN>>

1. English Discussions

2. Roman English Discussions

• Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭

+1 Voted for separate section for Pakistan

Needed more votes from all Pakistani Active Members for Seperate Section for Pakistan. Don't forget to VOTE.

Yahi tho Pakistaniun Ki Adaat Hai, Jahan Ittefaq ki baat ho wahan ikatay hi nahi hotay?

Bahut afsos hai.

• QasimkhanQasimkhan Posts: 1Member

Voted 

sadarrehman wrote on March 3 2014, 6:47 AM: »

Yahi tho Pakistaniun Ki Adaat Hai, Jahan Ittefaq ki baat ho wahan ikatay hi nahi hotay?

Bahut afsos hai.

Bahi 10 votes ho gay hain .. & doosray 0 0 votes hain. Umeed hai k Nissim ab forum bana de ga.. Aik baar forum ban gya to aur loag bhi aa jain gay

• Ossi BabaOssi Baba Mr.Ossi Posts: 89Member ✭✭

Vote from me as a PAKISTANI Member

Feel PROUD as a PAKISTANI

Ahh . Its nice that you think to create a PAKISTANI Officail Section!
    Thanks for your Co-Operation with our country and we also support payoneer in our country
    You can check many blogs or articles on GOOGLE abount (Payoneer In PAKISTAN /PAKISTAN Payoneer etc)

I have one suggestion , Its better if you select some section holders for PAKISTANI Section so they will guide peoples of PAKISTAN in their own languge {URDU}

For you  :thumbsu: becuase you give a wonderful respect to PAKISTAN on your forums :)

• Muhammad A.AliMuhammad A.Ali Posts: 15Member

Vote +1 from me

Up this thread guys with your valueable votes so that Nissim could take a proper decision.

Yes !

@Nissim , You need to take a decesion because PAYONEER get many traffic/member from PAKISTAN :)

Thanks everyone for your excellent feedback, and for being a part of the Payoneer community. 

Feedback from our community is extremely important to us, and so I'm happy to say that we will be adding an official section for Pakistan on the forum! 

I'll post more details within the next few days ;)

Nissim
    Nissim wrote on March 11 2014, 11:21 PM: »

Thanks everyone for your excellent feedback, and for being a part of the Payoneer community. 

Feedback from our community is extremely important to us, and so I'm happy to say that we will be adding an official section for Pakistan on the forum! 

I'll post more details within the next few days ;)

You Rock :) :) :) :) :) :)

Thanks @Nissim for your this RESPECT!!

• Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭
    Ossi Baba wrote on March 12 2014, 3:08 PM: »

Thanks @Nissim for your this RESPECT!!

Thanks a lot Nissim. Much appreciated :goodjob: :)

• MyWayMyWay Posts: 123Member ✭✭
    sorry guys for the late

+1 Seprate forum for us

@Nissam looking forward to hear good news from you soon

Appreciated a Lot

:thumbsu:
  • Asif GorayaAsif Goraya Posts: 27Member ✭✭

Great Job and will have pleasure if get the new separate section for Pakistanis.

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I'm happy to say that we have a new section on the forum: "Payoneer in Pakistan"! You can find it here: http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/forum/92-payoneer-in-pakistan/

All verified forum members can post in this section, and use it for all topics and discussions related to Pakistan.

I've moved a few current forum topics to this section already, and if you find others that should be moved there please let me know.

Nissim
  • MyWayMyWay Posts: 123Member ✭✭

Thanks A Lot @Nissim

Respect

Thanks Nissim. Please remove this thread as our demand is now fulfilled :) :)

Great Job @Nissim
    I am glad to see the section of My Country (PAKISTAN) on your forum :)
    Thanks

Ask any question here freely guy's
    http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/15890-chit-chat-urdu-english/

• shabbirahmadshabbirahmad Posts: 2Member

Hello Shabbir here.

I am new on this forum, I have Payoneer account, I also have balance in my Payoneer Card, But I am having Issues in using them.

Can anyone help me please ?

I shall be very thankful to you.

Regards :thumbsu:

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi Shabbir - you can use the card to withdraw money from an ATM and to purchase goods online and at points of sale. Make sure that the store/site accept prepaid debit MasterCard.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter