Can I use my personal account for my LLC?

hopewise
hopewise Member Posts: 5
Hello

I have registered a LLC in Delaware, can I use my personal account of payoneer to recieve my payments from my clients?

Is there any limitations when withdrawing my money from Jordan or UAE?

What I need is just to recieve wire transfers from my clients in the US.

I've chosen Payoneer because I found it extremely difficult to open a US bank account as I am non US resident nor citizen.

Thanks

Best Answer

Answers

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi,

You can use our US Payment Service to receive US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers from your clients, so long as they are US companies and send you funds from a US company bank account.

We currently to not support receiving payments via US ACH from individuals.

• hopewise

Thanks Nissim,

As for withdraw, can I withdraw money to my local non-US bank account before receiving the MasterCard? 

I tried to follow instructions here: http://www.payoneer.com/WithdrawToBank.aspx

but I didn't find "Withdraw Money" menu at my account menu, only "Receive Money"

Is there something I need to do?

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for your intereset in our new Withdrawal to Bank Account Service! This is a new service that is not yet available to all Payoneer account holders, and we’re working hard to have it available for more Payoneer account holders in the near future. 

We do apologize for any inconvenience, and if you have additional questions please let us know.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• hopewise

Thank you Romi, so currently available withdraw option is only via my MasterCard? isn't there any alternative?

Also, any expected date to activate "Withdrawal to Bank Account Service" at my account?

I already have to wait my card until 1st-10th of April.

One last question please, can I receive wire transfer from my US clients? or its only possible using US ACH/Direct Deposit transfers?

Thank you!

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Yes, currently you can withdraw the funds via ATM.

Right now the service is in beta and so we cannot really give a time frame. Keep an eye on our blog and social media channels, we will update there.

The US Payment Service works only with US ACH transfers, not wire transfers.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• hopewise

Thanks very much for valuable support

• NatRan
    NatRan Member Posts: 1
    Hi Romi and Nissim,

I would like to open Payoneer company account for my LLC Delaware company and we would like to use your Global payment service. So I need to know when we get "local bank account" in EU for example , we can receive payments only from EU companies or from companies based in EU, US, UK, JAPAN?
    Also how they can send us payment, is that a wire transfer or something else? And is it possible that company from EU send us money to our EU payoneer company account in dollar and we received amount in euro?

Thanks a lot