I want COINBASE.COM/BTC to be added to white list of approved senders

wangchan
wangchan Member Posts: 3

https://coinbase.com/ is where we can buy/sell Bitcoin

I want to use our payonner card for buying/selling Bitcoin here.

https://coinbase.com/ needs our bank verification.

So I added our First Century Bank(Bank for our payonner card) for Bank-Verification in this site.

Today From Payonner support Team I got email saying following:

We are contacting you in regards to a recent payment received using your US Payment Service, Payment Reference Number 9438210.
Unfortunately as the sender, COINBASE.COM/BTC , is not a company on our white list of approved senders, we were unable to process this payment. The payment has been returned to COINBASE.COM/BTC and you have not been charged any loading fee.

Please note that your US Payment Service can only be used to receive payments from companies on our white list of approved senders, which you can view here. If you would like to request that a company be added to the list, please submit your request using the form on the link mentioned above.

Thank you,
Payoneer Customer Support

Is it impossible to use our bank for https://coinbase.com/ ?

I want COINBASE.COM/BTC to be added to white list of approved senders

Thanks

Regards

Comments

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We currently don't support any Bitcoin related payments. You won't be able to use Payoneer for this purpose.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• wangchan
    wangchan Member Posts: 3

Thanks for reply

• ndjurovic
    ndjurovic Member Posts: 1
    Romi wrote on February 18 2014, 3:18 PM: »

Hi,

We currently don't support any Bitcoin related payments. You won't be able to use Payoneer for this purpose.

Coinbase.com is trading exchange that trades crypto currencies in exchange of US Dollars, like other commodity exchanges Payoneer is supporting.
    Coinbase.com exchange crypto curency (commodity) to US dollars and they are actually sending ONLY $ US to Payoneer ACH accounts

As far as they are paying in to the order of the US Dollars this is not Bitcoin related payment. 

coinbase.png

In front of the large community I am kindly asking Payoneer to include Coinbase.com to the white list and start accepting ACH transfers from Coinbase.com

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion and explanation. Even if the transfer is in USD, it has to do with Bitcoin initially - the company deals with Bitcoin. We cannot accept payments from this company at the moment. Once this changes, we will let our community know! :)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• admagy
    admagy Member Posts: 2

Just wanted to add my vote to include a Coinbase as this is the only way for me to buy bitcoins. :)

Really hope you will add them soon.

Ivan.