What good is a Mastercard with a $2,500 limit
I had $20,000 transferred to my account...
Only $10,000 is on my card. The rest stays in an account balance. Dont know how to move it to the card though.
But I go and use it to by international plane tickets for around $6,000 and I get declined.
Despite having $10,000 on my account and $10,000 more on my account... I cant spend more than $2,500 in a transaction.
Can somebody explain to me why there is a $2,500 limit?
- 21.5K All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 3 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 15.8K Official Support Community
- 9 News and Announcements
- 1.9K Popular Questions and Tips
- 13.6K Ask The Community
- 126 Payoneer Mobile App
- 934 Industry Discussions
- 701 Freelancers
- 110 Affiliates
- 122 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 866 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 366 Payoneer in India
- 1.1K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 12 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups