Ayuda (Help)

FabuiiFabuii Posts: 4Member

Hello, so this is my problem: I have my payoneer card that I wanted to use to verify my paypal account but the problem is that I cant load money from paypal to payoner or US Payment Service or Bank of America account because that option is not allowed to Venezuelans in Paypal if the account is not verified and THE ONLY way to verify Paypal for venezuelans is with an international credit or debit card.

So, since I can't load money that way to payoneer to able to verify paypal I tried other way.

Here's what happens, I can't load money from another credit card to payoneer unless is someone else with a payoneer card(I don't know anyone with a payoner card) or having recieve payment from a payoneer affiliate and I don't work  with any affiliates.

I have a small payment on paypal that I can't accept because of this and I don't for how long will it stay there.

My question is: Is there other way to load money to payoneer?

I'm trying to find a solution and I have no idea what to do, If this post is wrong or something feel free to delate it or move it or whatever is needed to do if this is breaking any kind of rule, I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say since english is not my first lenguage, (Well I said I live in venezuela) anyway, thanks a lot for your time. I know I can comment this in the spanish space of the forum but I just wanted to try here first.

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭
    There are two main ways to get payments on your card:
    1. Partners (sites/businesses we work with)
    2. US Payment Service (a service which allows you to receive payments from many approved US companies such as PayPal, Amazon, eBay and more)

These are the ways to receive money. Once you have funds you'll be able to verify PayPal. Unfortunately we cannot go around PayPal's terms and rules - they require a verification charge and in your case, require verifying with a credit card. There is no way for us to circumvent that.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• ivanbpivanbp Posts: 273Member ✭✭
    Fabuii wrote on April 27 2014, 12:11 AM: »

Hello, so this is my problem: I have my payoneer card that I wanted to use to verify my paypal account but the problem is that I cant load money from paypal to payoner or US Payment Service or Bank of America account because that option is not allowed to Venezuelans in Paypal if the account is not verified and THE ONLY way to verify Paypal for venezuelans is with an international credit or debit card.

So, since I can't load money that way to payoneer to able to verify paypal I tried other way.

Here's what happens, I can't load money from another credit card to payoneer unless is someone else with a payoneer card(I don't know anyone with a payoner card) or having recieve payment from a payoneer affiliate and I don't work  with any affiliates.

I have a small payment on paypal that I can't accept because of this and I don't for how long will it stay there.

My question is: Is there other way to load money to payoneer?

I'm trying to find a solution and I have no idea what to do, If this post is wrong or something feel free to delate it or move it or whatever is needed to do if this is breaking any kind of rule, I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say since english is not my first lenguage, (Well I said I live in venezuela) anyway, thanks a lot for your time. I know I can comment this in the spanish space of the forum but I just wanted to try here first.

hola

pasate por el foro en español hay muchos venezolanos  y de otros países que te ayudaran en tus dudas

http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/forum/43-español/

suerte