Ebay fee and US Payment Service /Payoneer card

fruskafruska Posts: 4Member

Hi,

I connect First Century Bank Account (US Payment Service) and pass verification.

I use PayPal just for selling on ebay.I am ebay seller for more than one year.

I want to remove my regular bank account from my country(Bosnia and Herzegovina) .That account I use for withdrawing money and also from that account I pay ebay monthly fee. .Now I want to remove that account and to do just vith US payment services/Payoneer card.

Can I and how pay eBay monthly fee with US paymet Services or Payoneer card,
As I understand US Payment services are not for paying .
Should I connect Payoneer card and pay with that card.

What to do ,Need HELP

Comments

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Hi,

The US Payment Service is only intended to receive funds, not to send them. You can pay for goods or services with your Payoneer card, as long as you have sufficient funds.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• fruskafruska Posts: 4Member

Thanks for your prompt answer.

So  I have to connect payoneer mastercard as any mastercard to paypal .
    automatically windowing from paypal will go to US payment services(its account) and fee will be payed from my payoneer mastercard?is that right?

can you answer me also some question

1. provision for transferring from my paypal to my US Payment Service is 1% fer transfer.Is that right?

I am seling thing on ebay.

That money will show on my payoneer card.

1.  Can I transfer that money from my payoneer card to my relative payoneer card ?
         I want to financial help him .
         is it legal and posible.

2. what is provision for that transfering from payoneer card to payoneer card?

thanks

• RomiRomi Community Manager Posts: 2,706Member ✭✭✭

Any payments you receive through the US Payment Service go straight to your Payoneer balance. The fee is charged automatically when a payment is loaded and it is always 1% off the transaction amount.

You can use the account to account transfer as long as both Payoneer account holders are actively receiving payments from partners and/or the US Payment Service. If only you are active, it won't work. Please also note that Payoneer is focused on business-related payments and not personal payments.

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter