Payoneer and Paypal Question

Hi, I am UK Payoneer customer, I recently received my payoneer card, I would like to link my payoneer card to my Paypal account to can withdraw funds from my paypal to my payoneer card...and I'm wondering if I can add the payoneer card to my paypal without having any funds in the payoneer card. Is it possibile?  if not I would like some suggestion how can I add funds as an EU customer to my card.Thanks in advance.

Comments

• bdplanet
    bdplanet Member Posts: 17 ✭✭

I think You can't Card without balance direct 1st on PayPal. first you can add US payment service bank to linked it with PayPal with $0.00 then go your paypal witdrow send $1 to your Payoneer Card after that try to add card may be work. You must activ eyour card first.

• Romi
    Romi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

In order to transfer payments from PayPal to Payoneer you need to apply for the US Payment Service (http://community.payoneer.com/index.php?/topic/7576-what-is-the-us-payment-service-how-does-it-work/)

In any case, you must have funds on your Payoneer card, since PayPal perform a micro-charge as a verification process.

The way to receive payments on your Payoneer card is either through our partners (companies we work with) or via the US Payment Service (which includes many companies)

Romi

Community Manager at Payoneer

Find us on Facebook & Twitter

• Nathan2222
    Nathan2222 Member Posts: 1

So if i don't have money in my payoneer card after being approved by the us payment service, i can't link my card to paypal

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Correct, as PayPal will try to charge the card to verify it. Once you've loaded your card with funds you will be able to add it.

• Bilal Sheikh
    Bilal Sheikh Online Freelancer VIP Member Posts: 82
    edited September 2013

Thank you Romi and Nissim for your answer.

Actually "jayanderson" needs to learn the way how he can withdraw his PayPal money to Payoneer Card.

@jayanderson, you can't withdraw your PayPal money by adding your Payoneer MasterCard. But you can withdraw your PayPal money by adding USPS. Payoneer US Payment Service is called USPS. An USA virtual bank account (Checking account) is USPS.

So, withdraw can be possible by adding USPS to your PayPal account. Not by MasterCard.

If you have not yet enabled USPS in your Payoneer account, you can apply for it here http://www.payoneer.com/USPService.aspx

If you want to add your MasterCard to PayPal, you need to have funds (more than $5) available in your Payoneer account. But if you want to add your USPS to PayPal you don't need to have fund in Payoneer.

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• jayanderson
    jayanderson Member Posts: 4
    edited September 2013

My only problem with USPS is that I am from United Kingdom, and I cannot add USPS service to paypal because my paypal account registered to UK and allows me only UK banks to be added. Any suggestion?

• Nissim
    Nissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

PayPal generally does allow UK residents to add a US bank account to their PayPal account. I would advise that you call PayPal customer support and let them know that you'd like to add a new US bank account to your PayPal account.

• Wallderama
    Wallderama Member Posts: 1

Hello my dear. I'm payoneer customer from Macedonia. I have a question about payment process between paypal & payoneer. I have a niche store. Can I receive payments from my customers worldwide from their PayPal acounts directly to my Payoneer Card?

Thank you in advance

• nayeem
    nayeem Member Posts: 1

Hello,

I can't link and confirm my payoneer prepaid mastercard. it shows below error while adding-

“We were unable to verify this card. Please review and make sure that the information you entered is correct. If the problem persists, please enter a different card.”

I have-
    > activated my card

> activated USPS
    > Loaded approx 35$ from oDesk as well as from paypal
    > Name and address are same in both paypal and payoneer

seeking help to get out of it

• ahmed wahba
    ahmed wahba Member Posts: 1
    Nissim wrote on September 11 2013, 10:13 AM: »

Correct, as PayPal will try to charge the card to verify it. Once you've loaded your card with funds you will be able to add it.

• shaista
    shaista Member Posts: 1

We were unable to process your bank account registration at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience. Please try again at a later date.

I get this error when i link my payoneer to paypal..Please any body guide why it happens

• Romi
    Please note that in order to link your Payoneer with PayPal, you must have funds on your Payoneer card. If you have no funds it will not work for you since PayPal won't be able to charge the verification amount

If you have funds and still unable to verify the account - please contact PayPal directly.

Romi

• qessays
    qessays Member Posts: 2

Hello,

I received a new master card after my previous one was compromised and am trying to link it to PayPal but I keep gettting an error. I am using details found here: https://myaccount.payoneer.com/MainPage/USPProfile.aspx

Please let me know what am doing wrong.

Thanks for your support

• Romi

Hi,

You need to fill in the USPS details (Bank of America) that you indeed find on the "Receive Money" tab in your account.

Please note that in order to link your Payoneer with PayPal, you must have funds on your Payoneer card. If you have no funds it will not work for you since PayPal won't be able to charge the verification amount

If you have funds and still unable to verify the account - please contact PayPal directly.

Romi

• nowbo
    nowbo Member Posts: 1

I can add the payoneer card to my paypal account?

• sunnybhatti
    sunnybhatti Member Posts: 4
    Nissim wrote on September 28 2013, 3:50 PM: »

PayPal generally does allow UK residents to add a US bank account to their PayPal account. I would advise that you call PayPal customer support and let them know that you'd like to add a new US bank account to your PayPal account.

No ,Nissim they do not allow. They will actually block your account and ask you security questions.

And you can not withdraw money from Pay Pal UK to Pay Pal US.

As you will not find an option to put your Bank account US address there.

So in any case you need to open US Pay Pal account. if going to use Payoneer there.

And than add Payoneer Bank details in order to receive Payments in Payoneer. And usually it takes 3-4 days.

I have a really bad experince using Pay Pal UK.

• jbizeray
    jbizeray Member Posts: 7

To add your USPS account to Paypal simply phone Paypal customer service and ask them to do it.

• doudy
    doudy Member Posts: 3

Hello.

I have a probem to linked my compte PAYPAL to us payement service of PAYONEER  . I have a message error : «we can not add a bank at this time» .I called Customer Support team of PAYPAL to help. But a customer support tell my that us payement service of payoneer is not valid to linked with PAYPAL.