Purchase online using payoneer card

RedOne_RedOne_ Posts: 1Member
edited September 2014 in Ask The Community
Hi! i have my card loaded with money and when i try to make purchase online from : www.assetstore.unity3d.com
or
store.steampowered.com

these two sites i tried to buy from says to me when i checkout:

Your purchase has not been completed. Your credit card information has been declined by your credit card company.

Note that in some cases, your credit card company may put a 'hold' on funds in your account, but you will not be charged. After correcting any errors in the information displayed below, please try your purchase again.

Please help me! i have no idea why is that happening with my card! thanks :smile:

Answers

• JustineJustine Posts: 168Guest ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2014
    Hello,

Please make sure when entering your payment details that they match your Payoneer card and account information exactly, including your name, address, and phone number.

Additionally, this may be the case due to lack of sufficient funds within your account. Please double check your transactions and status in your account. 

If this still does not resolve your issue, you will need to contact our customer support department directly for assistance: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx