Payoneer Adress

TheZoxTheZox Posts: 39Member ✭✭
edited October 2014 in Ask The Community
Hello,

Each time I receive a global transfer to m bank account  I get it from company called: "TCC USD  -  PAYONEER SETTLEMENT ACC THE DIRECTORS TH".

What is the company's exact name and adress? I need it to because my bank requested the info.

You can pm me the info if you want.

I guess this is different from Payonneer adress which should be "Payoneer, Inc. 150 West 30th Street, Suite 500, New York, NY 10001"

Thanks

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Payoneer has relationships with banks and payment providers worldwide in order to offer our account holders local bank transfers in more than 90 countries.

If you need information related to a specific transfer, including address and bank details, you can e-mail [email protected] or contact us here: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • TheZoxTheZox Posts: 39Member ✭✭
    edited October 2014
    Hi,

This isn't a local but a global bank transfer.

I cannot get money from my bank. They asked me to provide the address of the company I the money was sent from in before I canh use the money.

It says that I got the money from  "TCC USD  -  PAYONEER SETTLEMENT ACC THE DIRECTORS TH" but i am not sure what is the address of this company and is it payoneer inc or not?
    That is a transfer sent from Payoneer, on behalf of a local payment provider that we work with.

As I mentioned, you can contact us using the information above and we will be able to provide you with any information requested by your bank.
    Nissim
  • mizoumizou Posts: 1Member
    Hey i just wanna to know if i can make a transfer from a another bank to my payoneer account and i need and I also need to know if i can get this infromtaions and how ? thank you
    BANK ADDRESS:……………….

BANK BRANCH:…………………

BRANCH CODE:………………..

BANK SWIFT CODE:…………..

ROUTING NUMBER:……….....

BANK TELEPHONE NO:……..

BANK FAX NO:………………..
    We currently do not support receiving wire transfers to your Payoneer account.

You can only receive payments from companies, via US and EU local bank transfers.
    Nissim