how do to resset my account password when my card not arrived yet

hi, i'm new member here
i got problems with my payoneer account and my card shipping

i've requested a card and its has been approved, now the card is on shipping with etimated arrived time between 3 - 10 october 2014. But till now, 18 oct 2014, i dont receive the card. What should I do?

I trying to contact support, but badly I forget my account password so I cant login to my account and unable to access help desk.

also I try to forggoten my password, it last 4 digits card number required, but my requested card not arrived yet even now is 8 days late from the estimated time. How do to resset my account password?

Anyone can help my complicated problems :'(

Comments

• NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    While it's recommended to sign in when accessing our support center, so that you can track your inquiries, it's not required. You can still contact us even without signing in: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/

You will be unable to reset your account password until your card arrives in the mail.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • ahsanfreedomahsanfreedom Posts: 3Member
    i've sent a ticket without loggin in, its a about 2x24 hous there is no response, may i pm you my ticket number?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not able to assist with customer support issues, unfortunately.

E-mails take a few business days to be reviewed, please be patient. You can also contact us via telephone or live chat for immediate assistance.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer