Chip & Pin Vote
Admin Update: The Payoneer EMV card is now available! It will be automatically issued in countries where EMV is required, and if you would like to request one for your account please contact us and we will assist you: https://payoneer.custhelp.com/
Hi Payoneer Team,
Another vote for Chip & Pin. I'm in the UK and although my card has not been declined yet, it can give me hassle when buying. I experience one of these with each purchase:
1. The need to explain to the cashier every time I buy something that it doesn't have Chip & Pin facility and I need to sign instead.
2. A lot of cashier's don't trust the card and ask their manager to confirm its legit, this is time consuming.
3. Many cashier's don't know how to swipe it when processing a transaction.
4. In the big supermarkets when using the Express Checkouts, often the pen to sign with has been stolen, not available, so again time consuming to wait for one to be found.
Please keep us updated on this.
- All Categories
- 2.6K Getting Started
- 26 Read Before Posting
- 2.5K Meet and Greet
- 16.4K Official Support Community
- 18 News and Announcements
- 2K Popular Questions and Tips
- 14.1K Ask The Community
- 3 Our Products
- 132 Payoneer Mobile App
- 1K Industry Discussions
- 753 Freelancers
- 122 Affiliates
- 160 eCommerce and Online Selling
- 2.4K Local Communities
- 898 Payoneer in Bangladesh
- 376 Payoneer in India
- 1.2K Payoneer in Pakistan
- 13 Payoneer Mobilizers- Events and Meetups