Amazon.com .de And .co.uk Payment Using Payoneer

SORASORA Member Posts: 5
Start to use Payoneer as amazon affiliate payment methods
Dear all,

I'm Indonesian and working as amazon affiliate partner for amazon.com, amazon.de and amazon.co.uk for approximately 6-8 months. Currently I always use check as payment method but it takes a long time (about 14 - 60 days). Then I just get a new information from BHW and digitalpoint forum (Thread started by Thalia) about using payoneer to get payment form amazon affiliate commission.

Then Just now I apply for payoneer account (prepaid card) and get informed via email that the estimated arrival date for the prepaid card is 26 Mar 2012.

Here, I want to get detail information about using payoneer for amazon affiliate payment (not other affiliate programs)
1. Can I use this prepaid card to get payment from amazon affiliate commision?
2. How to set up the amazon affiliate payment method to payoneer? since there are no option for payoneer.
3. What is VBA/VA? is it different with payoneer prepaidcard? if yes, do I need to apply it separately?
4. How about the requirenment to get 3 times of recent payments from our affiliate partner (amazon)? because I've got more than 3 times for amazon.com but it still 2 times from amazon.de and amazon.co.uk
5. Do I need to load fund to my payoneer before use it to receive payment from amazon?

SORA,

cheers

Comments

  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Hey Sora,

    Thanks for contacting us. I'm happy to hear that you signed up for the card, it certainly is a great way to receive your Amazon affiliate commissions.

    Payoneer offers a US Payment Service, which allows you to receive payments to your card via US ACH transfers from our white list of approved senders (which includes Amazon and its subsidiaries). I see that you application has been received and approved, and I will go ahead and send you a questionnaire and invitation to apply for the US Payment Service.

    We have since removed the requirement for 3 payouts, so no need to worry about that. Once approved for the US Payment Service, we will provide you with the necessary details for receiving payments from Amazon. You aren't required to receive any payments beforehand, and can begin receiving payments from Amazon right away.

    If you have any questions at all in regards to the service, or Payoneer in general, please don't hesitate to ask.

    Thanks again!
  • SORASORA Member Posts: 5
    Nissim wrote:

    Hey Sora,

    Thanks for contacting us. I'm happy to hear that you signed up for the card, it certainly is a great way to receive your Amazon affiliate commissions.

    Payoneer offers a US Payment Service, which allows you to receive payments to your card via US ACH transfers from our white list of approved senders (which includes Amazon and its subsidiaries). I see that you application has been received and approved, and I will go ahead and send you a questionnaire and invitation to apply for the US Payment Service.

    We have since removed the requirement for 3 payouts, so no need to worry about that. Once approved for the US Payment Service, we will provide you with the necessary details for receiving payments from Amazon. You aren't required to receive any payments beforehand, and can begin receiving payments from Amazon right away.

    If you have any questions at all in regards to the service, or Payoneer in general, please don't hesitate to ask.

    Thanks again!


    Hi Nissim,

    Thanks for your response to my application, I have reply to your email but I have questions about the email especially for your question No 1-3:

    1. What services or products do you offer?
    2. What is your website URL?
    3. Please provide us with direct web links showing some examples of your products, services and other online activity. Please make sure the links include mention of your name or shows your relation to the product/service.


    I think the qoestion above is for partner company (who will use payoneer to pay their employ or partner). But in my case, I apply payoneer to receive the payment form amazon since I work as amazon affiliate partner. Do I really need to Answer it? (even I've reply it actually ;D)

    I wish to receive my card and activated immediately.

    Thanks,
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    The questions are intended for the applicant, however if you can't answer a specific question you can leave it blank. In your case, for example, you would answer:

    1. Make commissions via the Amazon affiliate program (or sell published content via Amazon)
    2. A link to your website (if you have one, if not leave blank)
    3. If you're an author selling on Amazon, you can post links to content, if not leave blank.

    Also, if you provide a screenshot of your Amazon account, that would help (just something showing your name, we don't need any other personal information).

    I will follow up with your US Payment Service application and speed things along.
  • SORASORA Member Posts: 5
    Nissim wrote:

    The questions are intended for the applicant, however if you can't answer a specific question you can leave it blank. In your case, for example, you would answer:

    1. Make commissions via the Amazon affiliate program (or sell published content via Amazon)
    2. A link to your website (if you have one, if not leave blank)
    3. If you're an author selling on Amazon, you can post links to content, if not leave blank.

    Also, if you provide a screenshot of your Amazon account, that would help (just something showing your name, we don't need any other personal information).

    I will follow up with your US Payment Service application and speed things along.


    Thanks for your quick reply and additional information on answering the email questions. So, I think we don't have any problem with my reply (email) right? since the question no 4 is for uploading the ID card (done) and no 5 is confirmation that we expect to receive ACH payments from aor affiliate partner. [just to make it sure]

    Also I will sent you the a screenshot of my Amazon account (re-reply the email)

    Regards,
    SORA
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The request has been approved. An e-mail with further details, including your US Payment Service information, was sent to you.
  • SORASORA Member Posts: 5
    Nissim wrote:

    The request has been approved. An e-mail with further details, including your US Payment Service information, was sent to you.


    Wow it's awesome..! just apply a couple days ago and now my US payment service has approved, it's wonderful...

    Is it mean that I can set my amazon payment to my US payment service account by now? then I can withdraw it once my prepaid card is arrive?

    Now, I'll try to make a conclusion on the whole process:
    1. apply to payoneer account, and payoneer will review it.
    2. Once approved we can apply to US payment service.
    3. Waiting approval for US payment service application.
    4. When US payment service approved, we can set the affiliate payment to our US payment account (no 3)
    5. We can withdraw the fund on our account once our payoneer prepaid card is arrived through ATM in our country.

    * please correct me if something wrong on my conclusion.
    * I make the conclusion so that the other member can read it, and you (admin) can delete it if it's against your TOS.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Sounds about right ;)

    Though don't forget you can also use the card to make purchases online and in stores.
  • SORASORA Member Posts: 5
    Need help,,,,
    I'm just sent you a pm regarding setting up amazon.de (Germany) payment, please check it

    Thanks
  • ArifArif Member Posts: 2
    Wow didn't know this was possible,

    Does the US service account work with local bank transfers?
    Who else is on the approved list?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Arif wrote:

    Wow didn't know this was possible,

    Does the US service account work with local bank transfers?
    Who else is on the approved list?


    Payments received via the US Payment Service are loaded directly to your Payoneer card. The local bank transfer service would be a payout solution we provide in place of the prepaid card, unfortunately we don't currently support having both at the same time.

    To view a complete list of approved companies, click here

    If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to assist.
  • andraandra Member Posts: 1
    SORA wrote:

    Dear all,

    I'm Indonesian and working as amazon affiliate partner for amazon.com, amazon.de and amazon.co.uk for approximately 6-8 months. Currently I always use check as payment method but it takes a long time (about 14 - 60 days). Then I just get a new information from BHW and digitalpoint forum (Thread started by Thalia) about using payoneer to get payment form amazon affiliate commission.

    Then Just now I apply for payoneer account (prepaid card) and get informed via email that the estimated arrival date for the prepaid card is 26 Mar 2012.

    Here, I want to get detail information about using payoneer for amazon affiliate payment (not other affiliate programs)
    1. Can I use this prepaid card to get payment from amazon affiliate commision?
    2. How to set up the amazon affiliate payment method to payoneer? since there are no option for payoneer.
    3. What is VBA/VA? is it different with payoneer prepaidcard? if yes, do I need to apply it separately?
    4. How about the requirenment to get 3 times of recent payments from our affiliate partner (amazon)? because I've got more than 3 times for amazon.com but it still 2 times from amazon.de and amazon.co.uk
    5. Do I need to load fund to my payoneer before use it to receive payment from amazon?

    SORA,

    cheers



    Hi,

    I have the same questions, I have apply the payoneer card, It said I will accept it on 14 april, but until now not yet accept it.

    Thanks,

    Andra
  • milkdomain11milkdomain11 Member Posts: 1
    SORA wrote:

    Need help,,,,
    I'm just sent you a pm regarding setting up amazon.de (Germany) payment, please check it

    Thanks


    So is it possible using Payoneer to receive payment from amazon.de too?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    There's no restriction on Payoneer's end, however I do not believe Amazon would send amazon.de payments to a US bank (or via US ACH).
  • dedi adinatadedi adinata Member Posts: 12
    Nissim wrote:

    Payments received via the US Payment Service are loaded directly to your Payoneer card. The local bank transfer service would be a payout solution we provide in place of the prepaid card, unfortunately we don't currently support having both at the same time.

    To view a complete list of approved companies, click here

    If you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to assist.

    does it mean , if we receive affiliate comission via our virtual bank account, we're not allowed to transfer our affiliate comission money to transver via local bank service ?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    The US Payment Service requires an active Payoneer card, and payments received can only be loaded to the Payoneer card. You can then make purchases in stores, online, or withdraw cash from ATMs. We don't currently support transferring funds from your card to a bank account.

    This is, however, something we are looking in to adding for the future.
  • Janu Adhi PermanaJanu Adhi Permana Member Posts: 1
    Hi Nissim,

    I'm Indonesian and currently I'm waiting for my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card since my card order has been approved.
    While I'm waiting for my card, can you tell me how can I get VBA. Do I will get my ABA# in my Payoneer card, or I have to make another application to get one?

    Thank You and Best Regards,
    Janu
  • alizaaliza Member Posts: 1
    hi nisim my request for card is approved and the estimated arrival date of my card is 20th august 2012 what i am suppose to do next.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Hi Nissim,

    I'm Indonesian and currently I'm waiting for my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card since my card order has been approved.
    While I'm waiting for my card, can you tell me how can I get VBA. Do I will get my ABA# in my Payoneer card, or I have to make another application to get one?

    Thank You and Best Regards,
    Janu


    I see that your US Payment Service application has now been approved. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

    aliza wrote:

    hi nisim my request for card is approved and the estimated arrival date of my card is 20th august 2012 what i am suppose to do next.


    An e-mail with further information on the US Payment Service was sent out to you. To apply, simply reply to that e-mail with the requested details/documents.

    If you could PM me after you've replied, I will make sure the application is processed promptly.
  • LucyluckLucyluck Member Posts: 2
    Dear Nissim,

    I just applied for US Payment Service after my payonner card has been approved yesterday. It will be kind if you could check it. Send you a PM.

    Thanks Nissim
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, checking now.
  • honeybeehoneybee Member Posts: 1
    Hi Nissim

    i want to apply for US Payment Service because my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard have been approved.
    i hope you can help me :)


    thanks a lot
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    honeybee wrote:

    Hi Nissim

    i want to apply for US Payment Service because my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard have been approved.
    i hope you can help me :)


    thanks a lot


    An e-mail with further information regarding the US Payment Service was sent to you. To apply, simply reply to the e-mail with the requested details/documents.
  • NachrulliNachrulli Member Posts: 14
    Dear Nissim,

    I had applied the US payment service by replying the email invitation from payoneer but there is no responds if my application is approved or not.

    Whats should I do next?

    Rgds,
    Nachrulli
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Nachrulli wrote:

    Dear Nissim,

    I had applied the US payment service by replying the email invitation from payoneer but there is no responds if my application is approved or not.

    Whats should I do next?

    Rgds,
    Nachrulli


    Hi,

    Do you have a reference ID number (Starts with LTK) for your US Payment Service application?
  • NachrulliNachrulli Member Posts: 14
    Nissim wrote:

    Hi,

    Do you have a reference ID number (Starts with LTK) for your US Payment Service application?



    Hallo Nissim,

    Whats is the reference ID number? Where I can see it? I just reply the email invitation from payoneer. Hmm...maybe it is stored in my Outlook Express mail in my office's PC. I will check it in the earlier of monday. I will be back to you soon.

    Thank you
    Nachrulli
  • NachrulliNachrulli Member Posts: 14
    Nissim wrote:

    Hi,

    Do you have a reference ID number (Starts with LTK) for your US Payment Service application?


    Hallo Nissim,

    I recently received an email from Payoneer's Account Approval Department. Here is my reference ID number:LTK121290866303X

    Is this mean that my application has been approved?

    Rgds,
    Nachrulli
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Nachrulli,

    Indeed, your Payoneer card application was approved. We've received your US Payment Service application, and it will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.
  • NachrulliNachrulli Member Posts: 14
    Nissim wrote:

    Hi Nachrulli,

    Indeed, your Payoneer card application was approved. We've received your US Payment Service application, and it will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.


    Hi Nissim,

    it sounds very nice. Thanks for your fully support.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    You're very welcome ;) Thanks for choosing Payoneer!
  • NachrulliNachrulli Member Posts: 14
    Nissim wrote:

    Hi Nachrulli,

    Indeed, your Payoneer card application was approved. We've received your US Payment Service application, and it will be processed within the next 24-48 hours.


    Hallo Nissim,

    I just want to make sure. Now is more than 24-48 hours since you reply my message. But there is nothing from payoneer. Whether there are any other requirement that I have not been met?

    Kind regards,
    Nachrulli
  • neo777neo777 Member Posts: 1
    Hi Nissim,
    Be informed by my friend Sora to get US Payment service via this forum. I am amazon affiliate, already approved of my payoneer card, and then applied US Payment Service.. Already send you PM.
    Please approved Nissim, thanks before.
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I'll check the PM.


    @Nachrulli: I apologize for the delay; I'll make sure the application is processed within the next 1-2 business days.
  • NachrulliNachrulli Member Posts: 14
    Nissim wrote:

    Thanks, I'll check the PM.


    @Nachrulli: I apologize for the delay; I'll make sure the application is processed within the next 1-2 business days.


    Hallo Nissim,

    It's Ok. I understand for that. The important things is that my application has been processed in queue.

    Rgds,
    Nachrulli
  • NachrulliNachrulli Member Posts: 14
    Nissim wrote:

    Thanks, I'll check the PM.


    @Nachrulli: I apologize for the delay; I'll make sure the application is processed within the next 1-2 business days.



    Hallo Nissim,

    My US Payment service is currently active, But my debit card has not been activated. My question, can do I now receives the fund from amazon or ClickBank?

    Rgds,
    Nachrulli
  • Chris NChris N Member Posts: 1
    Hi Nissim,
    I would like to propose making US Payment Service, can you help me to process it.


    Thanks
    Chris
  • vj3660vj3660 Member Posts: 6
    Hi,
    I'm already getting payments via direct deposit from Amazon.com.It's very convenient. :) .But my problem is with amazon.co.uk .Could you let me know a way to link my payooneer account to Amazon.co.uk affiliate programme.Thanks
  • Revi.RizaRevi.Riza Member Posts: 1
    Nissim, please check you PMs :)
  • zedsonlamastozedsonlamasto Member Posts: 1
    Hy Nissim, I've applied for US Payment Service since 3 days ago. And I've provided the documents that payoneer need it. please help me to approve my application for US Payment Service immediately, my reference number is LTK1212901220888X ,,

    thanks before..
  • masdonmasdon Member Posts: 4
    Hello everyone, I have almost similar problem, I have received my payoneer card via infolinks. Because of the small amount on my infolinks account, than I plan to use my amazon affiliate. I have amazon.com and UK that want to direct pay my question is :
    1. Is it possible to do direct pay from both .com and .UK amazon or else? ( I plan to optimize for amazon aff another country also)
    2. My payoneer card has infolinks mark on it, is that a problem to use for amazon ?

    PS : Someone wrote on his blog about payoneer direct pay, and he suggest to contact Nissim, but I can't send PM to him, maybe because I'm new member here.

    Regards
    Masdon
  • juanmarliyahadijuanmarliyahadi Member Posts: 1
    Hi Nissim,

    I'm Indonesian and currently I'm waiting for my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card since my card order has been approved.
    While I'm waiting for my card, can you tell me how can I get VBA payoneer (Payoneer US payment service)?

    Thank You and Best Regards,
    Juan M
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2012
    Hi Madson,

    You can use your card ordered through Infolinks, it is not an issue, so long as you are receiving payments via the US Payment Service. We accept payments from Amazon, both US ACH and International ACH. I am unsure if Amazon UK allows you to receive payments to a US bank account, but if they do then you will be able to receive payments from them as well.



    Hi Nissim,

    I'm Indonesian and currently I'm waiting for my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card since my card order has been approved.
    While I'm waiting for my card, can you tell me how can I get VBA payoneer (Payoneer US payment service)?

    Thank You and Best Regards,
    Juan M


    I've sent you an e-mail with further details.
  • budipandansaribudipandansari Member Posts: 3
    Nissim wrote:

    The US Payment Service requires an active Payoneer card, and payments received can only be loaded to the Payoneer card. You can then make purchases in stores, online, or withdraw cash from ATMs. We don't currently support transferring funds from your card to a bank account.

    This is, however, something we are looking in to adding for the future.

    thanks
  • baynubiebaynubie Member Posts: 2
    Admin information please,
    I have a list of Payoneer and complete the 3 steps to get a debit card payooner on August 9, 2012, but so far I have not been approved and have not received email notification that my application is approved or rejected.

    If it was my submission rejected the notice of admin would ask whether the cause of the filing of my departure so I could fix it for me was to resubmit the request

    Please help admin
    thank you
    Syarbaini
  • RoupRoup Member Posts: 1
    Hi Nissim

    I want to apply for US Payment Service since my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard have been approved.
    thanks a lot

    Roup
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    baynubie wrote:

    Admin information please,
    I have a list of Payoneer and complete the 3 steps to get a debit card payooner on August 9, 2012, but so far I have not been approved and have not received email notification that my application is approved or rejected.

    If it was my submission rejected the notice of admin would ask whether the cause of the filing of my departure so I could fix it for me was to resubmit the request

    Please help admin
    thank you
    Syarbaini


    Hi,

    Please send me a PM with the email associated with your Payoneer account and I will further investigate the matter for you.


    Roup wrote:

    Hi Nissim

    I want to apply for US Payment Service since my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard have been approved.
    thanks a lot

    Roup


    Welcome to our forum and thank you for your interest in the US Payment Service. Please send me a private message with the email associated with your account and I will send you the questionnaire/application for the US Payment Service.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • helmibihelmibi Member Posts: 1
    edited August 2012
    Hi Nissim

    i want to apply for payoneer US Payment Service because my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard have been approved.
    i hope you can help me :)
    my reference number is: LTK1212901729870X

    thanks a lot
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    helmibi wrote:

    Hi Nissim

    i want to apply for payoneer US Payment Service because my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard have been approved.
    i hope you can help me :)
    my reference number is: LTK1212901729870X

    thanks a lot



    Hi,

    I have sent you the questionnaire. We look forward to your response.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • catrockcatrock Member Posts: 2
    Hi David and Nissim,

    I'm Indonesian and currently waiting for my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® since my payoneer application has been approved.
    The estimated arrival date for my card is 24 Sep 2012.
    While I'm waiting that card, can you tell me how can I get VBA.
    Do I will get my ABA# in my Payoneer card,
    or I have to make another application to get one?

    Thank You and Best Regards,
    Catrock
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    catrock wrote:

    Hi David and Nissim,

    I'm Indonesian and currently waiting for my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® since my payoneer application has been approved.
    The estimated arrival date for my card is 24 Sep 2012.
    While I'm waiting that card, can you tell me how can I get VBA.
    Do I will get my ABA# in my Payoneer card,
    or I have to make another application to get one?

    Thank You and Best Regards,
    Catrock


    Hi,

    Please send me an PM with an email associated with your Payoneer account and I will send you the questionnaire.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • baynubiebaynubie Member Posts: 2
    Hi Nissim and David,

    I'm Indonesian and currently I'm waiting for my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card since my card order has been approved.
    While I'm waiting for my card, can you tell me how can I get VBA payoneer (Payoneer US payment service)?

    Thank You and Best Regards,
    baynubie
  • catrockcatrock Member Posts: 2
    David...please cek your PM, please. Thanks

    Catrock
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    baynubie wrote:

    Hi Nissim and David,

    I'm Indonesian and currently I'm waiting for my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card since my card order has been approved.
    While I'm waiting for my card, can you tell me how can I get VBA payoneer (Payoneer US payment service)?

    Thank You and Best Regards,
    baynubie


    Please send me PM with the email address associated with your Payoneer account.

    catrock wrote:

    David...please cek your PM, please. Thanks

    Catrock


    Will check and get back to you.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • Didit hastantoDidit hastanto Member Posts: 6
    edited August 2012
    Hi David

    im from indonesia

    i want to apply for US Payment Service because my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard have been delivered.

    i hope you can help me


    thanks a lot
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

    Hi David

    im from indonesia

    i want to apply for US Payment Service because my Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard have been delivered.

    i hope you can help me


    thanks a lot


    Please send me a private message and I will send you the questionnaire.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • QueenQueen Member Posts: 1
    Hi david,

    I have applied Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard®, received the card, and I want to apply US payment service too. I get 3 email that contain the instruction for apply the US payment service, and I reply the email as instructed, but until now I didn't get notification does the apply approved or not.

    I hope you can help me for applying US payment service.

    Regards
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Queen wrote:

    Hi david,

    I have applied Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard®, received the card, and I want to apply US payment service too. I get 3 email that contain the instruction for apply the US payment service, and I reply the email as instructed, but until now I didn't get notification does the apply approved or not.

    I hope you can help me for applying US payment service.

    Regards


    Please send me a private message with the email associated with your Payoneer account.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • BudhiBudhi Member Posts: 1
    Dear Nissim and David,

    I've apply to payoneer US payment service by replying the email about US payment service, and it's already 2 weeks and I don't get any answer. Also I've upload the document as needed on the email.

    What I want to know is how about my application status? whether it's rejected or approved? or may be there is any other document needed?

    could please help me to ensure that my application processed immediately? because it's already 2 weeks since my application.
    (I'm also already sent you a pm David)

    my reference number is: LTK1212902314805X

    Thank you very much for your help.

    Regards
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Budhi wrote:

    Dear Nissim and David,

    I've apply to payoneer US payment service by replying the email about US payment service, and it's already 2 weeks and I don't get any answer. Also I've upload the document as needed on the email.

    What I want to know is how about my application status? whether it's rejected or approved? or may be there is any other document needed?

    could please help me to ensure that my application processed immediately? because it's already 2 weeks since my application.
    (I'm also already sent you a pm David)

    my reference number is: LTK1212902314805X

    Thank you very much for your help.

    Regards


    Your information has been processed, you should be hearing from our support department with in 48 hours.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • hmadrwxhmadrwx Member Posts: 3
    Hi Nissim and David.

    I've applied for US Payment Service 3 days ago. My ref number is LTK1212902482270X.
    Please check it for further process.

    Thank You very much
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    hmadrwx wrote:

    Hi Nissim and David.

    I've applied for US Payment Service 3 days ago. My ref number is LTK1212902482270X.
    Please check it for further process.

    Thank You very much


    Hi,

    Our department responded to your answers, please respond with the requested information.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • hmadrwxhmadrwx Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

    Hi,

    Our department responded to your answers, please respond with the requested information.


    Email replied with requested information :D
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    hmadrwx wrote:

    Email replied with requested information :D


    Great, it will be reviewed and our approval department will respond.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • hmadrwxhmadrwx Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

    Great, it will be reviewed and our approval department will respond.

    Dear David,

    Is there any update about my application?
  • smartraysmartray Member Posts: 1
    Hi Nissim and david.
    i want to apply US payment service to my account. I have been contacted the team but until now, no response.
    reference number: LTK1212902550983X

    waiting for your response.

    Thank you

    Ary Irawan
  • kadudkadud Member Posts: 2
    Hi David and Nissim

    On Sunday I already replied the email sent to me for US Payment Application with some attachments as requested on email. After that I've got the confirmation email with reference: LTK1212902746354X

    Thanks and looking forward for your reply soon

    Kadud
    Cheers
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    smartray wrote:

    Hi Nissim and david.
    i want to apply US payment service to my account. I have been contacted the team but until now, no response.
    reference number: LTK1212902550983X

    waiting for your response.

    Thank you

    Ary Irawan


    Hi Ary,

    I have sent you the questionnaire to fill out.

    kadud wrote:

    Hi David and Nissim

    On Sunday I already replied the email sent to me for US Payment Application with some attachments as requested on email. After that I've got the confirmation email with reference: LTK1212902746354X

    Thanks and looking forward for your reply soon

    Kadud
    Cheers


    Hi,

    Your information has been processed and will be reviewed by our approval department. They will update you within 48 hours.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • 3agung3agung Member Posts: 3
    Hi David and Nissim

    I already replied the email sent to me for US Payment Application with some attachments and questionnaire on email, please review and procese..

    thanks a lot

    Tri Agung
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    3agung wrote:

    Hi David and Nissim

    I already replied the email sent to me for US Payment Application with some attachments and questionnaire on email, please review and procese..

    thanks a lot

    Tri Agung


    Please send me the ticket number (starts with LTK) and I will look into your application for you.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • kadudkadud Member Posts: 2
    David wrote:


    Hi,

    Your information has been processed and will be reviewed by our approval department. They will update you within 48 hours.


    Hi david,

    thank you for your respond.
    FYI, my application has been approved.

    Thanks a lot for your help

    regards
  • 3agung3agung Member Posts: 3
    edited October 2012
    David wrote:

    Please send me the ticket number (starts with LTK) and I will look into your application for you.


    sorry I did not find my LTK number, because i find Questionnair link from email

    This part of the email from payoneer

    To verify this service and begin receiving payments:

    Click here to complete the US Payment Service Questionnaire
    Submit a copy of your government-issued photo ID Here

    note:

    my US Payment Service information is done but not yet verify...

    Your US Payment Service information:

    BANK NAME:Fixxxxxx
    ACCOUNT TYPE: Chxxxx
    ACCOUNT #: 40xxxxx
    ABA # (Bank Routing Number): 06xxxx
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    3agung wrote:

    sorry I did not find my LTK number, because i find Questionnair from email

    This part of the email from payoneer

    To verify this service and begin receiving payments:

    Click here to complete the US Payment Service Questionnaire
    Submit a copy of your government-issued photo ID Here

    note:

    this US Payment Service information:

    BANK NAME:Bank

    ACCOUNT TYPE:Ch...

    ACCOUNT #: 40...

    ABA # (Bank Routing Number): 09...


    Please send me a private message of the email associated with your account.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • 3agung3agung Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

    Please send me a private message of the email associated with your account.


    Hi David

    I've sent an email and this unique ticket number
    LTK1212902796344X

    Thank you
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    3agung wrote:

    Hi David

    I've sent an email and this unique ticket number
    LTK1212902796344X

    Thank you


    Hi,

    I see your information has been received, you should be hearing from our approval department with-in 48 hours.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • digitoktavdigitoktav Member Posts: 2
    Hi Mr.Nissim and Mr.David

    Currently i am waiting for approval in US Payment Service. The mail said that i have to wait up to 4 days. I have waited for more than a week, but still no answer. I already ask in Contact US form in the website about my approval status in US Payment service, and still no answer. Can you help me to solve this problem, sir? My ticket number LTK12129070488141X.


    Thanks and Regards,


    Digit Oktavianto
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    @Digit: expect to receive a reply within the next 24-48 hours.
  • digitoktavdigitoktav Member Posts: 2
    Dear Mr.Nissim

    Thanks a lot for your cooperation, really apreciate it. I just receive the email from teh support. Thanks a lot sir :)
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy to help!
  • DienDien Member Posts: 1

    Dear Admin,

     

    My unique ticket number is LTK12129070791795X plz check and approval Us Payment Service for me.

     

    Best Regards,

    Dien.

  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    Dien wrote on January 29 2013, 9:23 AM: »

    Dear Admin,

     

    My unique ticket number is LTK12129070791795X plz check and approval Us Payment Service for me.

     

    Best Regards,

    Dien.

     

    Hi,

     

    I have passed on your information, you should be receiving an update within 48 hours.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • denissdeniss Member Posts: 2

    dear Nissim,

    I sent you a PM about my US payment sevice aplication, please check my message. Thanks and have a nice day.

     

     

    best regard's

    deniss

  • kumizcribskumizcribs Member Posts: 3

    hi Nissim
    I already replied to an email about filing our U.S. Payment Service! already 2 weeks of no response, whether rejected or what?

    Please help me

  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭
    kumizcribs wrote on February 3 2013, 6:03 PM: »

    hi Nissim
    I already replied to an email about filing our U.S. Payment Service! already 2 weeks of no response, whether rejected or what?

    Please help me

     

    Can you provide me with the ticket number you received after submitting your answers (starts with LTK).

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • denissdeniss Member Posts: 2

    Wow this is very fast, with the full support of all the comunity manager my U.S. payment service has been approved. Thank you Nissim, thank you all. Its nice to work with you all. I hope to be working on for the future.

     

     

    deniss

  • kumizcribskumizcribs Member Posts: 3
    David wrote on February 4 2013, 8:26 AM: »

    Can you provide me with the ticket number you received after submitting your answers (starts with LTK).

    I sent a PM, please in check

This discussion has been closed.