Account Statement / Bank Statement

maximusmaximus Member Posts: 7
edited November 2011 in Ask The Community
How to get a signed and sealed account statement?
Hi,

I am an oDesk freelancer and I have a Payoneer debit card. I would like to get an official letter of account statement with all the transactions for the half of year and a balance. Ideally, if it could look like here: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cb/BankStatementChequing.png
I will need to provide this letter in the embassy as a proof that I have some money on my account.
Is there such a way?

Please note, it should be an official and signed letter. Printing the table / excel from the online account is not enough as it is not a proof for the embassy. The seal is required.

Thanks in advance

Answers

  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    Hi Maximus,

    Thanks for your message. Please contact our support team so we can send you the documents that you requested: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx (For obvious privacy issues, I can't do it for you through the forums).

    Please let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • maximusmaximus Member Posts: 7
    I sent a email 2 days ago and got auto-response "Our Customer Support staff will contact you within 2 business days". However, after 2 days nobody sent me anything. Why so?
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    maximus wrote:

    I sent a email 2 days ago and got auto-response "Our Customer Support staff will contact you within 2 business days". However, after 2 days nobody sent me anything. Why so?


    If you'd like to PM me the ticket ID number, or reply with the ticket ID number (starts with LTK) I'd be happy to check the status of your inquiry.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • maximusmaximus Member Posts: 7
    Nissim wrote:
    ...or reply with the ticket ID number (starts with LTK).

    LTK529010163388X
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    maximus wrote:

    LTK529010163388X


    Hi Maximum,

    You have received an answer. You actually will have 2 emails waiting from us (I saw the first one didn't answer your question, so I had someone email you again - please check the latest email :P )
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • maximusmaximus Member Posts: 7
    Talia wrote:
    You actually will have 2 emails waiting from us

    Thank you. Second email is what I was really waiting for. May be it would be good to publish it here on the forum, because to my mind the information you sent to me is interesting and important and I couldn't locate it on the site.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    maximus wrote:

    Thank you. Second email is what I was really waiting for. May be it would be good to publish it here on the forum, because to my mind the information you sent to me is interesting and important and I couldn't locate it on the site.


    Honestly, in my 9 months at Payoneer, you are the second person to ever ask for this, so it would probably just be extra posts for no one... But I definitely will if I see a lot of people request this info.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • maximusmaximus Member Posts: 7
    5 days ago I answered to Payoneer Customer Support <[email protected]> about a request to send an address, but after 5 days nobody answered me. Why does it take so long to process requests and when can I get the documents that I asked about? I am very and very disappointed with a quality of service. It is strange for me that I need to push each my question on the forum :(
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    maximus wrote:

    5 days ago I answered to Payoneer Customer Support <[email protected]> about a request to send an address, but after 5 days nobody answered me. Why does it take so long to process requests and when can I get the documents that I asked about? I am very and very disappointed with a quality of service. It is strange for me that I need to push each my question on the forum :(


    Hi Maximus,

    You were sent the documents on December 8 (4 days ago). Our support team is currently answering emails in under 24 hours, so it definitely isn't that.

    Please check your email/junk mail. If you still don't see it, let me know and I will ask them to resend.

    Thanks.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • maximusmaximus Member Posts: 7
    Hi Talia.

    Thank you for your always-fast-responses on the forum.

    I have checked all the emails in my mailbox (including ones in the spam-box), but there is no answer there.

    Here's a email that I sent:

    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Received: by 10.42.97.72 with HTTP; Wed, 7 Dec 2011 01:52:57 -0800 (PST)
    In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
    References: <[email protected]>
    Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 12:52:57 +0300
    Delivered-To: <my email>
    Message-ID: <[email protected]om>
    Subject: Re: [WEB Form] Category: Active Accounts Requested Information,
    Subject: Questions regarding sending documents, Program: oDesk (LTK529010163388X)
    From: <my email>

    I am really glad that documents have already been sent, i was just confused because I didn't know that since I couldn't find any confirmation in my mailbox.



    Thank you again.
  • TaliaTalia Moderator Member Posts: 514 ✭✭
    maximus wrote:

    Hi Talia.

    Thank you for your always-fast-responses on the forum.

    I have checked all the emails in my mailbox (including ones in the spam-box), but there is no answer there.

    Here's a email that I sent:

    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Received: by 10.42.97.72 with HTTP; Wed, 7 Dec 2011 01:52:57 -0800 (PST)
    In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
    References: <[email protected]>
    Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 12:52:57 +0300
    Delivered-To: <my email>
    Message-ID: <[email protected]om>
    Subject: Re: [WEB Form] Category: Active Accounts Requested Information,
    Subject: Questions regarding sending documents, Program: oDesk (LTK529010163388X)
    From: <my email>

    I am really glad that documents have already been sent, i was just confused because I didn't know that since I couldn't find any confirmation in my mailbox.



    Thank you again.


    You're very welcome. I just double checked with the supervisor (she's the one that is listed as having sent it) - she said it was definitely sent, and only then did she charge that fee.
    Talia
    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service here!
  • YevgenYevgen Member Posts: 4
    edited February 2012
    Hi.
    I need the same documents for obtaining visa (I need to show that I have money for my trip). How can I get full account statement with total amount of money and history of operations?
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    edited February 2012
    Yevgen wrote:

    Hi.
    I need the same documents for obtaining visa (I need to show that I have money for my trip). How can I get full account statement with total amount of money and history of operations?


    Hey Yevgen,

    You can also sign into "My Account" and choose the Account information tab and download your transaction history and load history to a PDF file. If that is not enough you can then contact customer support http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx.

    Let me know if you have any further questions.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • NewgalNewgal Member Posts: 3
    David wrote:

    Hey Yevgen,

    You can also sign into "My Account" and choose the Account information tab and download your transaction history and load history to a PDF file. If that is not enough you can then contact customer support http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx.

    Let me know if you have any further questions.



    Hi, I am trying to verify my Paypal aacount using my payoneer card. I was told that I will get a card statement that will give me the code required to verify the account. Where do I get this statement and when? Please help.
  • DavidDavid Member Posts: 3,556 ✭✭
    Newgal wrote:

    Hi, I am trying to verify my Paypal aacount using my payoneer card. I was told that I will get a card statement that will give me the code required to verify the account. Where do I get this statement and when? Please help.


    Hi,

    Once the charge is put on your Payoneer account, go to your "My Account" page then transaction list, the description line there will be a 4 digit code. You need to confirm that code on the paypal website.

    Sign up for Payoneer and the US Payment Service

  • chopikadze86chopikadze86 Member Posts: 2

    Hi,

     

    I have very close problem to topic starter's one - I need bank statement for embassy as proof of funds. I've sended message via contactUs page, but with no reply in 3 days. How can we proceed? My ticket number is LTK1215303700097X. 

     

    Thanks a lot!

    George

  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Hi George - e-mails take several business days to be reviewed. You can alternatively contact our support department via telephone or live chat.

    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • chopikadze86chopikadze86 Member Posts: 2

    Hi Nissim - thanks a lot for answer, still no luck with answer from your support team, and live chat says "Live Help is Offline". What is your schedule for this service? I'm not in US, so call is very expensive

  • RomiRomi Community Manager Member Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭

    Hey George,

    I can see our customer support has replied to your email. If you would like to receive a paper statement from us, please let customer support know by replying to the email you received on the 12th and requesting the statement. They will gladly do it for you.  :thumbsu:

    Romi

    Community Manager at Payoneer


    Find us on Facebook & Twitter

  • yegorandtolikyegorandtolik Member Posts: 6

    Hello dear support. I need the same document. May I ask you for help?

    Thanks a lot!

  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    This forum is not an official support center - you can contact customer support here: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
  • AgbaniLawAgbaniLaw Member Posts: 1
    Please I have the same problem....I need an account statement but whenever I ask I get a message from you guys saying that my message was not delivered to payoneer and I can't help but wonder why. Dear Customer,

    Your message to Payoneer Customer Support has not been delivered.

    Please note that all customer support inquiries must be sent using our Contact Us webform, available here.

    Sincerely,
    The web form doesn't have an option for the issue I'm having
    The web form doesn't have an option for the issue I'm having
  • JustineJustine Guest Posts: 168 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    Please contact our customer support via live chat or call.

  • TalhaJamilTalhaJamil Member Posts: 2
    when i open it is 403 forbidden
  • TalhaJamilTalhaJamil Member Posts: 2
    how i can get payoneer credit card statement
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 247
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
Sign In or Register to comment.