Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• AtifaliAtifali Posts: 1Member
    Hello everybody

Few days Ago I read A post On this Froum that we can transfer Our Payoneer Payment To Our Local Bank Account In Pakistan Like Mezan Bank LImited , MCB Bank , Bank Alfalah Etc

I am trying to Add My local Bank Account In my dashboard But here no such type form etc

If anybody Know About this Please Guide Me how I can Add my local bank Account In Payoneer account

Thanks Regards

Atif Ali
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    Currently Transfer To Bank Service is currently Unavailable.

Payoneer team is working hard to make it available again.

Please check the following list to see available list of countries for bank transfer

Withdraw To Bank
    @Zubair530‌ , @Atifali‌ ;

Currently Transfer To Bank Service is currently Unavailable.

Payoneer team is working hard to make it available again.

Please check the following list to see available list of countries for bank transfer

Withdraw To Bank
    Yes that's right payoneer is currently not offering Withdraw to bank to Pakistan due to undisclosed reasons.

They are working hard to make it available again.

Please check the following link to see available countries for Withdraw To Bank
    Withdraw To Bank
    @waqas333‌ ;

Possibly as samba bank as no withdrawaing charges and yes you can withdraw $200 at once from SAMBA BANK.

Worth a try.
  • sam53sam53 Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    Please read my message carefuly guys...
  • sam53sam53 Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    I have shifted $2275 to my bank account with GBT. Total charges deducted were around 5000.

Awesome
  • PolkaPolka Posts: 9Member
    > @ShehroseShabbir said:
    > Yes that's right payoneer is currently not offering Withdraw to bank to Pakistan due to undisclosed reasons.
    >
    > They are working hard to make it available again.
    >
    > Please check the following link to see available countries for Withdraw To Bank
    > Withdraw To Bank

The question remain, how to withdraw the funds now. ATM is certainly not cost efficient.
  • PolkaPolka Posts: 9Member
    > @sam53 said:
    > I have shifted $2275 to my bank account with GBT. Total charges deducted were around 5000.
    >
    > Awesome
    >

Can you confirm the date of transaction?
  • sharifawansharifawan Posts: 53Member ✭✭
    @Nissim
    Many atm are limiting draw from payoneer card.
    If you are working on that ?
    Like if you can offer local bank transfer for countries like PK? or any other option.
    @moonpk
    I made online complaint to sbp and got response

With reference to your email, it is informed that your issue has been taken up with the bank for resolution/clarification.

We shall revert to you soon on receipt of bank's feedback in this regard.   

Regards

Salman Ahmed

Joint Director

Consumer Protection Department

State Bank of Pakistan

• fadhifadhi Posts: 91Member ✭✭
    yes i have same issue before i can withdraw more then 20k a day pakistan ruppess now mcb make it limited to put in 10000pkr what we do now should we ask to mcb to remove that limit kyun k agar asa na howa tu phr kahan se payoneer withdraw karwain gy kyun k samba bank pakistan k her city main nhi hia aur aur phr al faisal bank aur Standard Chartered bank b her city main nhi hia need help

Expectations always hurt :(
    @fadhi
    made complaint on state bank like me and hopeful it will be resolved.
    @moonpk
    I made online complaint to sbp and got response

With reference to your email, it is informed that your issue has been taken up with the bank for resolution/clarification.

We shall revert to you soon on receipt of bank's feedback in this regard.   

Regards

Salman Ahmed

Joint Director

State Bank of Pakistan

I am hoping this will help us :neutral: 

@ShehroseShabbir
    yes but all people should make complaint to sbp and also on mcb website.
  • waqasjawedwaqasjawed Posts: 3Member
    > @sam53 said:
    > If your amount is between $500 to $8000 then its better to use bank transfer. Just add your bank in payoneer dashboard and give swift code, bank account number, a/c title, iban number and add it. Payoneer will verify it and once its done you are ready to go.
    >
    > I withdraw 2000+ from this service.
    >

Hi Sam53,

I cant see the option inside my Payoneer to add bank account.
    I also have bank account in Meezan Bank and I wants to transfer money to my bank account.

Kindly help.

Best Regards.
    @waqasjawed
    adding bank option is disabled now.

• GameOverGameOver Posts: 9Member
    I have been using Payoneer since 2009, it has helped me a lot. but now it seems its getting very hard to get payment from Payoneer. previously you could get payment from Standard Chartered Bank (some branches), RBS (which is closed), CitiBank (also closed), MCB (now has withdrawal limit), only bank left is Samba bank which has very few branches and Bank Alfalah (some branches).

recently MCB has blocked Payoneer transactions through its POS machine as well.

so things are getting worry some, i always hoped that we will be able to get payments from more banks in future but in my last 5 years of experience situation is getting worse.

@Nissim my questions are, can payoneer do anything about this? if yes then is it doing anything about this?
    @Nissim
    This is big issue and Gameover is right.
    I am also thinking to give up payoneer now.
    As we are facing trouble in getting cash from payoneer.

• KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    > @sam53 said:
    > If your amount is between $500 to $8000 then its better to use bank transfer. Just add your bank in payoneer dashboard and give swift code, bank account number, a/c title, iban number and add it. Payoneer will verify it and once its done you are ready to go.
    >
    > I withdraw 2000+ from this service.
    >

Hi Sam53,

I cant see the option inside my Payoneer to add bank account.
    I also have bank account in Meezan Bank and I wants to transfer money to my bank account.

Kindly help.

Best Regards.
    Hello Waqas Javad! do you please let us know! about bank transfer charges! what they take from you per $100?
    @waqasjawed
    Kia ye zarure hi keh bank address and postal address match karin tab payoneer team will verify?
    Guys bank transfer s currently unavailable in Pakistan :(
    Got this today from state bank

We took up the matter with the bank and have been apprised that the limits are imposed for a limited time period due to back end system upgrade.

Regards

Salman Ahmed

Joint Director

State Bank of Pakistan

Got this today from state bank

We took up the matter with the bank and have been apprised that the limits are imposed for a limited time period due to back end system upgrade.

Regards

Salman Ahmed

Joint Director

State Bank of Pakistan

Let's hope and wait for the good news.
    Pleased to see they are concerned about it.
    Any one has used local bank transfer these days?
    Any one has used local bank transfer these days?
    its currently not available.
  • haseebsiddiq896haseebsiddiq896 Posts: 7Member
    > @Kiani said:
    > Samba Bank Rates! Best Ever!

Hello

Which ATM have you used of SAMBA? The Master Card ATM list does not show Samba Bank in supported bank names.

I tried from MCB today and was not able to withdraw more than Rs.10,000
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Posts: 4,013Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

Thanks for your questions, and of course for continuing to share your feedback.

We are working on adding again support for local bank withdrawal to Pakistan. We do know that it's a much needed service, and are doing everything we can to have it available for you soon.

In regards to ATM usage, hopefully the local banks with issues will resolve them soon (As mentioned above). I also urge you all to continue sharing information so that we can work together as a community and find the best local ATMs to use in Pakistan.
    Nissim
    Director of Community at Payoneer
    @Nissim Local bank transfer for Pakistan is very important now.
    coder like me who are getting more than 5000$ per month are worry.
    Like to draw this cash I will have to travel 500 kilo meter so that I can reach branches that support payoneer card.
    When MCB limit was $2000 daily then total travel for me was 30 km and it was easy for me to manage.
    Now every 15 days I will have to travel 500km and i will stay 2-3 days there just to draw cash.
    So I request you to open local bank transfer immediately and ask for more documents if needed.
    I sent email on contact us and it passed 8 days with no response.

Reference number is

150129-000915

@sharifawan Brother can you tell me which bank's atm are you using?
    edited February 2015
    im from Islamabad! i have 2 option here! getting cash from ISB or Rwp as well! there are 2 banks (Samba Bank)!

pay.jpg 46.1K
    @Kiani I'm going to Islamabad in order to Draw Cash. Can you send me branches where ATM is working fine for Payoneer?
    @Kiani I'm going to Islamabad in order to Draw Cash. Can you send me branches where ATM is working fine for Payoneer?
    There are 3 Samba bank Branches in Islamabad
    1 - Jinnah Avenue Branch - 19-Saleem Plaza, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad
    2 - F-11 Branch - Time Square Plaza Plot # 8,corner unit, F-11 Markaz,Islamabad
    3 - F-7 Markaz Branch - Building # 13-T, F-7 Markaz, Near to Post Mall, Islamabad

Many Thanks Cheers!

Please check the branches exact location from the below link.

http://pak.samba.com/English/Common/HTML/BRANCH_01_01_EN.HTML

Hope it helps.
    Today I withdrew from Samba Bank Bahadurabad Karachi.
    Worked like charm
    Thanks for suggesting Kiani
  • meher2004meher2004 Posts: 25Member ✭✭
    i am new to forum. what i understand that i can withdraw easily 20,000 pkr by Samba ATM. i need to know how many transactions can i do per 24 hours. like can i do 10 transactions by Samba ATM in 24 hours, Each transaction of 20,000, so i can withdraw 2 Lac per 24 hours ? please guide/confirm me.
    Thanks.
    meher2004 said:
    i am new to forum. what i understand that i can withdraw easily 20,000 pkr by Samba ATM. i need to know how many transactions can i do per 24 hours. like can i do 10 transactions by Samba ATM in 24 hours, Each transaction of 20,000, so i can withdraw 2 Lac per 24 hours ? please guide/confirm me.
    Thanks.
    Your card has a limit of 2,500 USD per day.
    That means you can withdraw 2.5 Lacs PKR in 1 day from Samba Bank ATM in increments of 20,000 PKR.

Hope that's the answer to your question.
  • U2WorkersU2Workers Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    After Facing too much withdrawal problems, i sent email to Chandru Vellore, EVP at MasterCard. I shared my withdrawal experience with him. I also sent him names and addresses of my used MasterCard® supported ATMs that actually DO NOT SUPPORT MasterCard®. He said that Mastercard will take action against such ATMS. MasterCard® will send legal notices to such so-called MasterCard® supported ATMs. This is his email address: [email protected]

You can also email him and send him detail of such bad ass ATMs. Remember, MasterCard® pay annual fees to these banks in return of allowing withdrawal using their ATMs.
    Paypal is not supporting payoneer banks anymore. Now what's this problem -_-
    > @ShehroseShabbir said:
    > meher2004 said:
    >
    >
    > i am new to forum. what i understand that i can withdraw easily 20,000 pkr by Samba ATM. i need to know how many transactions can i do per 24 hours. like can i do 10 transactions by Samba ATM in 24 hours, Each transaction of 20,000, so i can withdraw 2 Lac per 24 hours ? please guide/confirm me.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Your card has a limit of 2,500 USD per day.
    > That means you can withdraw 2.5 Lacs PKR in 1 day from Samba Bank ATM in increments of 20,000 PKR.
    >
    > Hope that's the answer to your question.
    from payoneer site
    7. Limits on Transactions
    For security reasons, you may only make up to ten (10) withdrawals per any 24 hour period at ATMs and the total number of transactions you can make using POS terminals is nine (9) transactions per any 24 hour period. You may not make more than USD 5,000 / EUR 5,000 / GBP 5,000 in transactions of any type from your Card per any 24 hour period (the relevant limit applies according to the card currency).

any comments ?
    is it possible by SAMBA ATM ?
    Are you sure that we can't withdraw more than 20,000 pkr in Single Transaction by Samba ATM ?
    meher2004 said:
    Are you sure that we can't withdraw more than 20,000 pkr in Single Transaction by Samba ATM ?
    No.

You cannot withdraw more then 20,000 PKR.

If want to withdraw like 1 Lac rupees.

You have to withdraw in piles of 20,000 PKR. So that means you have to withdraw 20K 5 times to get 1Lac PKR
    @ShehroseShabbir
    Thank you very much.
    Visited Islamabad and was able to draw $2000 daily from SAMBA.
    Best bank.
    @ShehroseShabbir
    Thank you very much.
    Visited Islamabad and was able to draw $2000 daily from SAMBA.
    Best bank.
    Your welcome brother :)

INSHALLAH my payment is gonna upload on my card then i will withdraw from samba bank soon :)
    > @sharifawan said:
    > ShehroseShabbir
    > Thank you very much.
    > Visited Islamabad and was able to draw $2000 daily from SAMBA.
    > Best bank.

Did you withdraw Once without leaving ATM ? or wait for minutes between two transactions ?
    @meher2004
    I draw 20000 then insert card and draw 20000 more till 200000.
    After that give gape of 24 hours and son on.
    @U2Workers
    You did great job.

Paypal is not supporting Payoneer Banks anymore. What to do now ?
    Paypal is not supporting Payoneer Banks anymore. What to do now ?
    You can use an alternative which is skrill.