Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• sharifawansharifawan Member Posts: 53 ✭✭
    @Nissim
    This is big issue and Gameover is right.
    I am also thinking to give up payoneer now.
    As we are facing trouble in getting cash from payoneer.

@waqasjawed
    Kia ye zarure hi keh bank address and postal address match karin tab payoneer team will verify?
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Member Posts: 84 ✭✭
    Guys bank transfer s currently unavailable in Pakistan :(
    Got this today from state bank

We took up the matter with the bank and have been apprised that the limits are imposed for a limited time period due to back end system upgrade.

Regards

Salman Ahmed

Joint Director

Consumer Protection Department

State Bank of Pakistan

Got this today from state bank

We took up the matter with the bank and have been apprised that the limits are imposed for a limited time period due to back end system upgrade.

Regards

Salman Ahmed

Joint Director

Consumer Protection Department

State Bank of Pakistan

Let's hope and wait for the good news.
    Pleased to see they are concerned about it.
    Any one has used local bank transfer these days?
    Any one has used local bank transfer these days?
    its currently not available.
  • haseebsiddiq896haseebsiddiq896 Member Posts: 7
    > @Kiani said:
    > Samba Bank Rates! Best Ever!

Hello

Which ATM have you used of SAMBA? The Master Card ATM list does not show Samba Bank in supported bank names.

I tried from MCB today and was not able to withdraw more than Rs.10,000
  • NissimNissim Head of Community Administrator Posts: 3,749 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys,

Thanks for your questions, and of course for continuing to share your feedback.

We are working on adding again support for local bank withdrawal to Pakistan. We do know that it's a much needed service, and are doing everything we can to have it available for you soon.

In regards to ATM usage, hopefully the local banks with issues will resolve them soon (As mentioned above). I also urge you all to continue sharing information so that we can work together as a community and find the best local ATMs to use in Pakistan.
    @Nissim Local bank transfer for Pakistan is very important now.
    coder like me who are getting more than 5000$ per month are worry.
    Like to draw this cash I will have to travel 500 kilo meter so that I can reach branches that support payoneer card.
    When MCB limit was $2000 daily then total travel for me was 30 km and it was easy for me to manage.
    Now every 15 days I will have to travel 500km and i will stay 2-3 days there just to draw cash.
    So I request you to open local bank transfer immediately and ask for more documents if needed.
    I sent email on contact us and it passed 8 days with no response.

Reference number is

150129-000915

@sharifawan Brother can you tell me which bank's atm are you using?
    @Kiani I'm going to Islamabad in order to Draw Cash. Can you send me branches where ATM is working fine for Payoneer?
    @Kiani I'm going to Islamabad in order to Draw Cash. Can you send me branches where ATM is working fine for Payoneer?
    Please check the branches exact location from the below link.

http://pak.samba.com/English/Common/HTML/BRANCH_01_01_EN.HTML

Hope it helps.
    Today I withdrew from Samba Bank Bahadurabad Karachi.
    Worked like charm
    Thanks for suggesting Kiani
  • meher2004meher2004 Member Posts: 25 ✭✭
    i am new to forum. what i understand that i can withdraw easily 20,000 pkr by Samba ATM. i need to know how many transactions can i do per 24 hours. like can i do 10 transactions by Samba ATM in 24 hours, Each transaction of 20,000, so i can withdraw 2 Lac per 24 hours ? please guide/confirm me.
    Thanks.
    meher2004 said:
    i am new to forum. what i understand that i can withdraw easily 20,000 pkr by Samba ATM. i need to know how many transactions can i do per 24 hours. like can i do 10 transactions by Samba ATM in 24 hours, Each transaction of 20,000, so i can withdraw 2 Lac per 24 hours ? please guide/confirm me.
    Thanks.
    Your card has a limit of 2,500 USD per day.
    That means you can withdraw 2.5 Lacs PKR in 1 day from Samba Bank ATM in increments of 20,000 PKR.

Hope that's the answer to your question.
  • U2WorkersU2Workers Member Posts: 12 ✭✭
    After Facing too much withdrawal problems, i sent email to Chandru Vellore, EVP at MasterCard. I shared my withdrawal experience with him. I also sent him names and addresses of my used MasterCard® supported ATMs that actually DO NOT SUPPORT MasterCard®. He said that Mastercard will take action against such ATMS. MasterCard® will send legal notices to such so-called MasterCard® supported ATMs. This is his email address: [email protected]

You can also email him and send him detail of such bad ass ATMs. Remember, MasterCard® pay annual fees to these banks in return of allowing withdrawal using their ATMs.
    Paypal is not supporting payoneer banks anymore. Now what's this problem -_-
    > @ShehroseShabbir said:
    > meher2004 said:
    >
    >
    > i am new to forum. what i understand that i can withdraw easily 20,000 pkr by Samba ATM. i need to know how many transactions can i do per 24 hours. like can i do 10 transactions by Samba ATM in 24 hours, Each transaction of 20,000, so i can withdraw 2 Lac per 24 hours ? please guide/confirm me.
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Your card has a limit of 2,500 USD per day.
    > That means you can withdraw 2.5 Lacs PKR in 1 day from Samba Bank ATM in increments of 20,000 PKR.
    >
    > Hope that's the answer to your question.
    from payoneer site
    7. Limits on Transactions
    For security reasons, you may only make up to ten (10) withdrawals per any 24 hour period at ATMs and the total number of transactions you can make using POS terminals is nine (9) transactions per any 24 hour period. You may not make more than USD 5,000 / EUR 5,000 / GBP 5,000 in transactions of any type from your Card per any 24 hour period (the relevant limit applies according to the card currency).

any comments ?
    is it possible by SAMBA ATM ?
    Are you sure that we can't withdraw more than 20,000 pkr in Single Transaction by Samba ATM ?
    meher2004 said:
    Are you sure that we can't withdraw more than 20,000 pkr in Single Transaction by Samba ATM ?
    No.

You cannot withdraw more then 20,000 PKR.

If want to withdraw like 1 Lac rupees.

You have to withdraw in piles of 20,000 PKR. So that means you have to withdraw 20K 5 times to get 1Lac PKR
    @ShehroseShabbir
    Thank you very much.
    Visited Islamabad and was able to draw $2000 daily from SAMBA.
    Best bank.
    @ShehroseShabbir
    Thank you very much.
    Visited Islamabad and was able to draw $2000 daily from SAMBA.
    Best bank.
    Your welcome brother :)

INSHALLAH my payment is gonna upload on my card then i will withdraw from samba bank soon :)
    > @sharifawan said:
    > ShehroseShabbir
    > Thank you very much.
    > Visited Islamabad and was able to draw $2000 daily from SAMBA.
    > Best bank.

Did you withdraw Once without leaving ATM ? or wait for minutes between two transactions ?
    @meher2004
    I draw 20000 then insert card and draw 20000 more till 200000.
    After that give gape of 24 hours and son on.
    @U2Workers
    You did great job.

Paypal is not supporting Payoneer Banks anymore. What to do now ?
    Paypal is not supporting Payoneer Banks anymore. What to do now ?
    You can use an alternative which is skrill.
    According to Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan, MasterCard have legal agreement with Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan and Bank Alfalah Ltd. So, first of all try to withdraw your money from theses banks' ATMs using your Payoneer Masteracrd. If you failed to withdraw from any branch of these two banks. Then send an email to [email protected]

Also mention following in your email:

Time of withdrawal
    Branch Name(ATM)
    Your Name & Phone No. (for further communication about problem)

I hope your problem will be solved
    Sent an email to [email protected]
    For master card issue and they immediately sent me response.
    Alfalah bank is bound for cash dispense.

• moonpkmoonpk Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Why don't faysal & bank alfalah work?since both are linked with mastercard, tried both with different branches but card rejected.
    Good News, Our CEO, Muhammad Sabeeh Mohsin Khan is making serious efforts to solve this problem. He is continuously in connection with Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan. According to Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan,

all branches of Bank Alfalah Ltd. will accept Payoneer Mastercard, within 3 days. Currently, Bank Alfalah Ltd. is updating its system.
  • moonpkmoonpk Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    > @U2Workers said:
    > Good News, Our CEO, Muhammad Sabeeh Mohsin Khan is making serious efforts to solve this problem. He is continuously in connection with Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan. According to Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan,
    >
    > all branches of Bank Alfalah Ltd. will accept Payoneer Mastercard, within 3 days. Currently, Bank Alfalah Ltd. is updating its system.

whats the source of your news
    @U2Workers This is great news
    But what is source of information?
    you can get update about the problem by sending email to Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan. Email is [email protected]
    @U2Workers
    Please send update here when Bank Alfalah starts working.
    Thanks.
    HI all, today i went to samba atm for my first withdrawal, I enter pin, and then as i try to withdraw,it asked me to enter personal id number, what is personal id number. is it my passport number that i submitted to payoneer ? if it is, passport number is starting with AAxxxx but there is no alphabet characters on keypad to enter. how to proceed ?
    Thanks.
    i figure out the issue for last question. now new thing. due to enter wrong pin , atm is asking that further i can't use card , card temporarily blocked. so how long it take so i reuse card with correct pin.

thanks.
  • myaneesmyanees Member Posts: 4
    I am using MCB Bank for withdrawing money from Payoneer Account. It remains 107USD each for 10000PKR for todays rate while the key issue is that MCB reduced withdrawal limit to 10000PKR per day while it was 60000PKR per day before that. Does anybody else see this limit change?
    myanees said:
    I am using MCB Bank for withdrawing money from Payoneer Account. It remains 107USD each for 10000PKR for todays rate while the key issue is that MCB reduced withdrawal limit to 10000PKR per day while it was 60000PKR per day before that. Does anybody else see this limit change?
    MCB has placed 10,000 PKr per day LIMIT

Before this i've withdrawed upto 80,000 PKR.
    But MCB sucks now
  • tabwebcodertabwebcoder Member Posts: 1
    I also tried SAMBA bank and they have also imposed daily limit of 1000PKR for my payoneer card..
    any else facing the same issue?

MCB and SCB has also limited daily transaction limit to 1000pkr.
    @tabwebcoder if samba have imposed limit then very bad. it mean Now no use of Payoneer card in Pakistan..
    BTW: which branch you tried?
  • mnadeemmmnadeemm Member Posts: 9
    Hi Nissim,
    When we are getting support of Local Bank transfer in Pakistan. This is most needed one.. ATM transfer is only Ok for small amounts for bigger amounts this will lost a lot of money. Can you please give us a time frame that when the GFT will be back for Pakistan ?
    I talk to Samba, they informed that they didn't implement any restrictions, All restrictions come form Bank who issued the ATM card.
    @Kiani if you can confirm that really samba has imposed limit?
    Or any other man tried  samba?
  • mnadeemmmnadeemm Member Posts: 9
    @Kiani
    Brother So, it means If I withdraw from Citi Bank ATM it won't charge me $3 of the transaction ? There is $0 fee of withdraw or there is some ?
    mnadeemm said:
    @Kiani
    Brother So, it means If I withdraw from Citi Bank ATM it won't charge me $3 of the transaction ? There is $0 fee of withdraw or there is some ?
    There will be 3.15$ transaction fee which is from payoneer withdrawal rules.

Other banks like MCB use to deduct 200 Rupees per transaction, Kiani is talking about that fee.
    @Kiani Hey Thanks BTW  I made 10 transactions per day from Feb-06 to Feb-08 and it was working fine.
    I got worry when someone wrote here that samaba imposed limit too.Let see.
    no limit by Samab. i withdraw today. tabwebcoder lied us. I remain so confused last night. but today i am fine. I am writing this to make all you happy . as Samba is our hope.
    @meher2004 That's great news. So no limit and we  can draw 2000$ per day still?