Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• U2WorkersU2Workers Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    According to Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan, MasterCard have legal agreement with Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan and Bank Alfalah Ltd. So, first of all try to withdraw your money from theses banks' ATMs using your Payoneer Masteracrd. If you failed to withdraw from any branch of these two banks. Then send an email to [email protected]

Also mention following in your email:

Time of withdrawal
    Branch Name(ATM)
    Your Name & Phone No. (for further communication about problem)

I hope your problem will be solved
  • sharifawansharifawan Posts: 53Member ✭✭
    Sent an email to [email protected]
    For master card issue and they immediately sent me response.
    Alfalah bank is bound for cash dispense.

• moonpkmoonpk Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Why don't faysal & bank alfalah work?since both are linked with mastercard, tried both with different branches but card rejected.
    Good News, Our CEO, Muhammad Sabeeh Mohsin Khan is making serious efforts to solve this problem. He is continuously in connection with Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan. According to Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan,

all branches of Bank Alfalah Ltd. will accept Payoneer Mastercard, within 3 days. Currently, Bank Alfalah Ltd. is updating its system.
  • moonpkmoonpk Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    > @U2Workers said:
    > Good News, Our CEO, Muhammad Sabeeh Mohsin Khan is making serious efforts to solve this problem. He is continuously in connection with Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan. According to Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan,
    >
    > all branches of Bank Alfalah Ltd. will accept Payoneer Mastercard, within 3 days. Currently, Bank Alfalah Ltd. is updating its system.

whats the source of your news
    @U2Workers This is great news
    But what is source of information?
    you can get update about the problem by sending email to Aurangzaib Khan, Country Manager For Pakistan & Afghanistan. Email is [email protected]
    @U2Workers
    Please send update here when Bank Alfalah starts working.
    Thanks.
  • meher2004meher2004 Posts: 25Member ✭✭
    HI all, today i went to samba atm for my first withdrawal, I enter pin, and then as i try to withdraw,it asked me to enter personal id number, what is personal id number. is it my passport number that i submitted to payoneer ? if it is, passport number is starting with AAxxxx but there is no alphabet characters on keypad to enter. how to proceed ?
    Thanks.
    i figure out the issue for last question. now new thing. due to enter wrong pin , atm is asking that further i can't use card , card temporarily blocked. so how long it take so i reuse card with correct pin.

thanks.
  • myaneesmyanees Posts: 4Member
    I am using MCB Bank for withdrawing money from Payoneer Account. It remains 107USD each for 10000PKR for todays rate while the key issue is that MCB reduced withdrawal limit to 10000PKR per day while it was 60000PKR per day before that. Does anybody else see this limit change?
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    myanees said:
    I am using MCB Bank for withdrawing money from Payoneer Account. It remains 107USD each for 10000PKR for todays rate while the key issue is that MCB reduced withdrawal limit to 10000PKR per day while it was 60000PKR per day before that. Does anybody else see this limit change?
    MCB has placed 10,000 PKr per day LIMIT

Before this i've withdrawed upto 80,000 PKR.
    But MCB sucks now
  • tabwebcodertabwebcoder Posts: 1Member
    I also tried SAMBA bank and they have also imposed daily limit of 1000PKR for my payoneer card..
    any else facing the same issue?

MCB and SCB has also limited daily transaction limit to 1000pkr.
    @tabwebcoder if samba have imposed limit then very bad. it mean Now no use of Payoneer card in Pakistan..
    BTW: which branch you tried?
  • mnadeemmmnadeemm Posts: 9Member
    Hi Nissim,
    When we are getting support of Local Bank transfer in Pakistan. This is most needed one.. ATM transfer is only Ok for small amounts for bigger amounts this will lost a lot of money. Can you please give us a time frame that when the GFT will be back for Pakistan ?
    I talk to Samba, they informed that they didn't implement any restrictions, All restrictions come form Bank who issued the ATM card.
    @Kiani if you can confirm that really samba has imposed limit?
    Or any other man tried  samba?
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    I don,t think so! watch out my Latest Transactions history! i'll confirm you after 20 Feb 2015!

Hello Guys plz do search Citi Bank ATM in your City! they also don,t charge extra from your Card! if any one got experienced do share.

Many Thanks Cheers!
  • mnadeemmmnadeemm Posts: 9Member
    @Kiani
    Brother So, it means If I withdraw from Citi Bank ATM it won't charge me $3 of the transaction ? There is $0 fee of withdraw or there is some ?
    mnadeemm said:
    @Kiani
    Brother So, it means If I withdraw from Citi Bank ATM it won't charge me $3 of the transaction ? There is $0 fee of withdraw or there is some ?
    There will be 3.15$ transaction fee which is from payoneer withdrawal rules.

Other banks like MCB use to deduct 200 Rupees per transaction, Kiani is talking about that fee.
    @Kiani Hey Thanks BTW  I made 10 transactions per day from Feb-06 to Feb-08 and it was working fine.
    I got worry when someone wrote here that samaba imposed limit too.Let see.
    no limit by Samab. i withdraw today. tabwebcoder lied us. I remain so confused last night. but today i am fine. I am writing this to make all you happy . as Samba is our hope.
    @meher2004 That's great news. So no limit and we  can draw 2000$ per day still?
    Yes , 100%.
    @meher2004 Great and thank you very much.
    What is maximum transaction limit if we do Shopping at Mall by this Card.
    thanks.
    meher2004 said:
    What is maximum transaction limit if we do Shopping at Mall by this Card.
    thanks.
    I guess around 2500$ is a card limit when withdrawal from ATM
    And 2500$ is a limit when you do purchases.
  • fadhifadhi Posts: 91Member ✭✭
    now guys tel me some body told here that bank alfalah support payoneer card if its true then any body tired it ? and also guys when mcb will lift limit for 10k PKR limit because it is very pain full if still this limitation on mcb 
    Expectations always hurt :(
    @U2Workers
    Any update on Bank Alfalah?
    $1238.33 ($371.30 on card)  how add remaining amount to Card ? it's Automatic ?
    fadhi said:
    now guys tel me some body told here that bank alfalah support payoneer card if its true then any body tired it ? and also guys when mcb will lift limit for 10k PKR limit because it is very pain full if still this limitation on mcb 
    Not sure. Just wait for the proper update.

meher2004 said:
    $1238.33 ($371.30 on card)  how add remaining amount to Card ? it's Automatic ?
    This will be automatically done once it is approved by payoneer. Don't worry.
    Any update on withdrawal limit or alfalah bank?
  • shafi ullah khanshafi ullah khan Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Mcb rumor is true. Fuckers put the limit to transaction. I put 20 thousand command per transaction and got an error on transaction exeed limits.
    Scb worked like charm
    Withdrew 51 thousand in 3 turns. 20 20 and 11. So false rumor as per scb. They sure have increased the fee though from 200 to 300. Got 210.55 USD deducted for 20 ks. 118 $ for 11 ks. Scb and barcley are both good.
    Mcb rumor is true. Fuckers put the limit to transaction. I put 20 thousand command per transaction and got an error on transaction exeed limits.
    Scb worked like charm
    Withdrew 51 thousand in 3 turns. 20 20 and 11. So false rumor as per scb. They sure have increased the fee though from 200 to 300. Got 210.55 USD deducted for 20 ks. 118 $ for 11 ks. Scb and barcley are both good.
    Firstly MCB limitation wasn't rumours. Secondly please bare in mind this a public forum so kindly don't use abusive language in here.

Thanks
    Any update on withdrawal limit or alfalah bank?
  • PolkaPolka Posts: 9Member
    > @Kiani said:
    > Hello Guys plz do search Citi Bank ATM in your City! they also don,t charge extra from your Card! if any one got experienced do share.
    >
    > Many Thanks Cheers!

Not sure if you really wanted to help or just trolling as there are no ATMs of Citibank nationwide.

And by the way when did you ever used a Citibank ATM in Pakistan?

They've stopped their services since 2011!
  • afridi2129afridi2129 Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Samba is best so far, 207.29 todays rate/20K rs. On the other hand SC give 210.xx for 20K.
    I went to samba and total saved 1500rs.
    Hello Dear Pokla! at this forum we'r just trying to help each other! i used Citi bank in past! my last transection was from Citi bank in 2013! i know Citi bank close there branches in few cities! but there branches still worked in few cities!

Many Thanks!
  • ummerafiyaummerafiya Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    Meezan Bank introduced a Master Card for its users. I think someone should test their ATMs also.
    > @Kiani said:
    > Hello Dear Pokla! at this forum we'r just trying to help each other! i used Citi bank in past! my last transection was from Citi bank in 2013! i know Citi bank close there branches in few cities! but there branches still worked in few cities!
    >
    > Many Thanks!

Not really sure whether you were or still are trying to help anybody as you're clearly misguiding again. Citybank never ever had many branches in the country, in fact at they are operating from only 3 branches in the entire country i.e 1 in Karachi, 1 in Lahore & 1 in Islamabad.

You can call them and save yourself from further shame as they never had ATM in 2013.
    @ummerafiya May be but I have master card of UBL but ubl never support payoneer master card.
  • serpexpertsserpexperts Posts: 4Member
    I try SCB today. It works.

Please tell me any one about all banks which accept Payoneer Master Card.
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭
    Polka said:
    > @Kiani said:
    > Hello Dear Pokla! at this forum we'r just trying to help each other! i used Citi bank in past! my last transection was from Citi bank in 2013! i know Citi bank close there branches in few cities! but there branches still worked in few cities!
    >
    > Many Thanks!

Not really sure whether you were or still are trying to help anybody as you're clearly misguiding again. Citybank never ever had many branches in the country, in fact at they are operating from only 3 branches in the entire country i.e 1 in Karachi, 1 in Lahore & 1 in Islamabad.

You can call them and save yourself from further shame as they never had ATM in 2013.
    It is fact that CitiBank has only 3 working branches in the entire country.  http://www.citibank.com/pakistan/consumer/customerserv/branch.htm

In Nov 2012, I have withdrawn cash from CitiBank ATM, which was in sheraton hotel. But when I went there after few weeks, citiBank ATM was replaced by Meezan ATM. 
    Here you'll see proof of my last transection from Citi Bank in 2013! i hope again you'll not misguid other people here!

That transection i have made in 2013 after that i used SCB bank coz they gave me 30 thousnad Per transection! so i left Citi bank!

Now you'll see the bellow transection was from Citi bank in 2013! i hope it will change your mind!

Many Thanks!
    Cheers!

11.jpg 247.9K
    44.jpg 44.9K
    22.jpg 43.8K
    I try SCB today. It works.

Please tell me any one about all banks which accept Payoneer Master Card.
    how much maximum you were able to withdraw per transaction?
    can we withdraw 30,000 per transaction by SCB now a days ?
    @meher2004 ;
    20,000 from samba bank
    > @Kiani said:
    > Here you'll see proof of my last transection from Citi Bank in 2013! i hope again you'll not misguid other people here!
    >
    > That transection i have made in 2013 after that i used SCB bank coz they gave me 30 thousnad Per transection! so i left Citi bank!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Now you'll see the bellow transection was from Citi bank in 2013! i hope it will change your mind!
    >
    >
    > Many Thanks!
    > Cheers!

You would've saved yourself from further embarrassment if you just looked at Nasir Khan's post above you but never mind.

There is no branch of Citibank in Rawalpindi, the image you posted shows nothing. There may be some ATM there but Citibank stopped their services and they don't have any ATMs anywhere in the country now.

Get the truth before the truth gets you ;-) you better stop trolling now and call them, their number is 111 999 999.
    i can,t see a person like u poka! or u need to get more education to understand my words! i was talking about past in 2013! as u told me citi bank stop there branches in 2011! so i just show u my last transection proof 2013 here you'll see Citi brank branche address in Rawalpindi!

http://www.everything.pk/directory-detail-7-141-citibank-in-rawalpindi.html

or hay guys! SCB bank have a limit now (20,000) Rs in 2015! for now best Rates you'll get from Samba bank not SCB!

Many Thanks!

Cheers!