Receiving Payments from Companies

13»

Comments

• sktanveerahmed23sktanveerahmed23 Posts: 6Member
    Hello,

I work in Freelancer.com. They have an Express Withdrawal to a bank account option. When I go in that page I got a form with bank account information[Screenshot Attached]. The fields looking like I can add my US bank account, because it has routing number and other similar infos. I'm confused. Need experts help. So my questions are-

1. Can I add my payoneer US account there?
    2. If I send my money to my US account by adding details than how will it be arrived in my card?

Please if possible than feedback me ASAP. It's urgent.

Thank
    Tanveer
  • SivanSivan Posts: 642Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes. US Payments are from US companies only, not from private accounts. 
  • ImtiazdannyImtiazdanny Posts: 3Member
    edited February 2015
    Hi Nissim,

My skrill account is a verified account and there is no limit associated with it (see attached screenshot). I've verified my identity and even my payoneer debit card. (These involved me in submitting scanned copies of my Government ID card, Passport as well as local bank statements...)

However, I couldn't understand why my withdrawal request to my US Bank Account, which is a legit account and is in my name, was cancelled. Last Thursday, Skrill Help Team sent an email (see attached screenshot) and informed me that they're experiencing service interruption and cannot support this type of payments at the moment.

I've read the Terms and Conditions of Skrill, and it doesn't suggest that I can't withdraw fund to bank accounts other than my local bank account! After reading your T&C, it seems to me that there should not be any issue with the withdrawal to a US bank account.

Skrill has the worst customer service ever. I've sent a number of emails but it's like sending emails to nowhere...

Please advice something that may help resolve my problem :|

Thanks,

Imtiaz
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    Hi Nissim,

My skrill account is a verified account and there is no limit associated with it (see attached screenshot). I've verified my identity and even my payoneer debit card. (These involved me in submitting scanned copies of my Government ID card, Passport as well as local bank statements...)

However, I couldn't understand why my withdrawal request to my US Bank Account, which is a legit account and is in my name, was cancelled. Last Thursday, Skrill Help Team sent an email (see attached screenshot) and informed me that they're experiencing service interruption and cannot support this type of payments at the moment.

I've read the Terms and Conditions of Skrill, and it doesn't suggest that I can't withdraw fund to bank accounts other than my local bank account! After reading your T&C, it seems to me that there should not be any issue with the withdrawal to a US bank account.

Skrill has the worst customer service ever. I've sent a number of emails but it's like sending emails to nowhere...

Please advice something that may help resolve my problem :|

Thanks,

Imtiaz
    Hi Imtiaz,

The same thing happened to me few days ago, received an email saying that the bank transfer was processed, then it was canceled, I did not receive any email or notification about the cancellation, best part is that they are deducting the withdrawal fee!! and Skrill support are not responding!

Good luck
    Both of you, Skrill is not supporting US withdrawals at the moment. This might be causing them due to virtual bank account of payoneer as PAYPAL is not accepting Payoneer US Payment Service. It seems that Skrill doing the same.
  • slivaroslivaro Posts: 3Member
    Hello,

I have the same problem with skrill and this is the response i got:

" We would like to kindly inform you that we are experiencing a temporary technical issue with our banking partner processing withdrawals to American bank accounts.

We are working hard on finding a resolution with this situation and apologize for the inconvenience caused. "

I hope that a solution will be found...
    Also anyone tried to withdraw to a payoneer EU payment service ?
  • ImtiazdannyImtiazdanny Posts: 3Member
    Update...

Today I finally got a reply from Skrill. They replied: "Please be kindly informed that transaction ID XXXXXXXXX was cancelled and returned in your Skrill account due to technical issue the intermediary bank has. You are welcome to request a withdrawal to a bank account outside the United States while we are trying to find alternative solution."

This is frustrating...My money is now stuck.
  • issamshopshipissamshopship Posts: 2Member
    Can I receive the money from flipkey
    www.flipkey.com
    please i need help
    Yep, you can receive payment from them using US Payment Service. To learn more about the service, check out this thread.
  • hans23hans23 Posts: 0Member
    hello,
    Can I receive payments from ytz.com via USPS. YTZ is Canadian but provides ACH as a payment option

Thanks
  • MikhailMikhail Posts: 1Member
    Hello,

Can I use my USPS account to receive payments from Kobo (www.kobo.com)?

They are a Canadian company providing ebook services for self-published authors,
    and they have an ACH payment option to pay author royalties in USD.

Mikhail
  • bergrybergry Posts: 4Member
    Hello
    We can receive our payout from GLOBAL PAYMENTS BANKCARD PROCESSING please can you help us with this?
    thanks
  • MetaphrasisMetaphrasis Posts: 0Member
    I am having a difficult time trying to send someone money to Russia since I am a US based company. Someone please help!!!
    If the people who you want to send funds to have US Payment Service, you can send them payments easily. Ask then to send you a payment request. 
  • creotivcreotiv Posts: 0Member
    Hi,

First of all i already signed up for US Payment Service and have bank credentials.

Yesterday my client want to transfer payment for my work through one of Bank of America branch, but it fail, because they couldn't find an account with that account number (but it was right).

So i have two question.

1) How my client can send me a payment as a company and as an individual(for freelance work)? It would be nice if you can send me a manual, so i can give it to my clients.

2) How can i apply to Private Load Service to make payments simpler for my clients?

Thanks guys)

Best regards,
    Andrew.
  • xattabychxattabych Posts: 4Member
    Everything is written at FAQ section (http//www.payoneer.com/USPService-FAQ.aspx), you could try US Payment Request if your account details are not working.
    1. Your client should send as a company!
    2. They may try through: https//load.payoneer.com/
  • busnisselongmanbusnisselongman Posts: 3Member
    :) i have the card i need to receive the payement
  • mohamadhmohamadh Posts: 1Member
    Hello
    I have payoneer account and I would like to transfer my money from paypal to payoneer and I know the system in paypal doesn't approved direct deposit to payoneer
    The main reason to deposit because I would like to get master card Payoneer by DHL , No way to get it by regular mail I do not trust him because I request 3 times to get the master card and all of its is lost by regular mail system,
    Can you tell me about transfer to payoneer bank "US Payment Service" any way except of the companies Paying with Payoneer
  • mrwillmrwill Posts: 1Member
    Hi, i have a US adsense, so can i use payoneer to receive my payment?
  • Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer Posts: 92VIP Member ✭✭
    Yes, you can.

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• medsamymedsamy Posts: 1Member
    hello just to ask that i will have payment from company but when trying to add my payoneer account they asked me to add my card number but my card is blocked now :smile:

Sélectionnez une méthode de paiement :
    Afin de recevoir des paiements de ero-advertising, veuillez ajouter une nouvelle méthode de paiement :
    Ajouter une nouvelle carte prépayée

can you help me please by enabling my card

I'm sorry for your unpleasant experience, however unfortunately we cannot provide support regarding your personal accounts here on the forum. Any questions should be directed to our customer support department: http://www.payoneer.com/ContactUs.aspx

• mrwillmrwill Posts: 1Member
    > @Bilal Sheikh said:
    > Yes, you can.
  • ArtBrainArtBrain Posts: 5Member
    Hello,
    I had sent $100 request to my client and he made payment on 5/29/2015 and the status of the payment was pending, after 2 days status says loaded but money not yet added to my account balance. My main question is: i am graphic designer working from my home so if i deliver the work after i receive the payment my client is able to cancel the payment or not?

Please reply me as soon as possible.
    thanks
  • DoneDone Posts: 28Member ✭✭
    Dear @Mikhail please don`t be worry you can find your problem`s answer with this video .Please Watch this below video what I share to you.

<3 <3 <3 Thank You For Joining In Payoneer Community <3 <3 <3

IF YOU ARE NOT APPLIED FOR A PAYONEER GLOBAL MASTERCARD­­® Sign-Up Now
    For Help Find me On  Facebook       GOOGLE+  On  Youtube  Visit  3D2HD.COM 

• neelneel Posts: 57Member ✭✭
    @Mikhail ; I don't think so. And you can receive from payoneer's approved company only.
    Md Zahidul Islam
    Founder
    Seven Sign
  • kenvjnkutekenvjnkute Posts: 1Member
    How add method using payoneer?
    I not found SWIFT-BIC
  • mramssmramss Posts: 18Member ✭✭
    Hello. You can use Us payment service. But Unfortunately Paypal not support yet Payoneer virtual bank account. You can contract Paypal Support center. But You can use Skrill.
    Mr Amss
  • ronyssrronyssr Posts: 2Member
    edited October 2017
    Hi! Is there have been any rules that clickbank and payoneer account name must be same?
This discussion has been closed.