Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• ham5712ham5712 Posts: 1Member
    Hello all I am from Malaysia.
    i want to know how to get my Debit Card pin. i dont remember cause i activated long time ago and never use. i dont want to call to US. its very costly. can anyone from payoner US call me?
    thanks
    Abduljohnyy
  • serpexpertsserpexperts Posts: 4Member
    edited February 2015
    > @meher2004 said:
    > serpexperts said:
    >
    >
    > I try SCB today. It works.
    >
    >
    >
    > Please tell me any one about all banks which accept Payoneer Master Card.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > how much maximum you were able to withdraw per transaction?

20000 for each transaction
  • PolkaPolka Posts: 9Member
    > @Kiani said:
    > i can,t see a person like u poka! or u need to get more education to understand my words! i was talking about past in 2013! as u told me citi bank stop there branches in 2011! so i just show u my last transection proof 2013 here you'll see Citi brank branche address in Rawalpindi!
    >
    >
    >
    > or hay guys! SCB bank have a limit now (20,000) Rs in 2015! for now best Rates you'll get from Samba bank not SCB!
    >
    > Many Thanks!
    >
    > Cheers!

You were actually telling people to go to Citibank atm, which don't exists anymore & instead of calling Citibank for any confirmation you gave a link of some unofficial webpage. None can stop you if you want to keep living in fool's paradise but at least don't drag others into it, that's all I want.
  • MalditaMaldita Posts: 3Member
    > @Polka said:
    > You were actually telling people to go to Citibank atm, which don't exists anymore & instead of calling Citibank for any confirmation you gave a link of some unofficial webpage. None can stop you if you want to keep living in fool's paradise but at least don't drag others into it, that's all I want.

Gandu ka Bacha! tuja Kaya problem ha? tere ban ka rishta kee discussion hu rahi ha! ka?

Kiani was right! Citi bank have few branches in Pakistan in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad!

its you who misguide other people here not Kiani!

Dafa Hu ja Yahan Saa! Kute Ka bacha!
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    ok! Polka here you'll see offical link! i hope this time you'll agree and get away from this forum!

Citi bank Branches in Pakistan!
    http://www.citibank.com/pakistan/consumer/customerserv/branch.htm

• Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭

GOOD NEWS

I have successfully withdraw Rs. 6,000 from Bank Al-falah, beauoment branch, Karachi on 18/2/2015.

As per their sms, due to upgrade in their banking system from 20 Feb to 23 Feb, their debit card, internet, mobile banking and branch services will not be available. You can use bank al-falah atm for payoneer withdrawl from 9.00 am on 23 Feb 2015 onward. Good luck to all.

• sharifawansharifawan Posts: 53Member ✭✭
    Great
  • arshad7878arshad7878 Posts: 1Member
    @ShehroseShabbir I am facing the issue with attachment of Payonner account with PayPal. can you guide me that How can I route my funds from PayPal to Skrill and then to Payoneer. How much charges will be included? Is there any Skrill card?
    @Nasir Khan  if you tried on this branch first time?

@ Maldita (AKA Kiani Clone)

Although I am capable of replying you in the same abusive manner as yours but I will not, you just showed everyone how your parents raised you ;)

> @Kiani said:
    > ok! Polka here you'll see offical link! i hope this time you'll agree and get away from this forum!
    >
    > Citi bank Branches in Pakistan!
    >

First, I don't come and go to forum on your command so don't embarrass yourself. Secondly, do you any have shame whatsoever? you gave me the link of the 3 branches that I've been telling about from the very beginning, what are you trying to prove now as none of these branches have ATMs anymore ?

Just in case if you don't understand English. In teenon branches mein atm machine nahin hain!

Now please for the love of sanity stop trolling and get a life.
    > @Polka said:
    > @ Maldita (AKA Kiani Clone)
    >
    > Although I am capable of replying you in the same abusive manner as yours but I will not, you just showed everyone how your parents raised you ;)
    >
    >
    Tere Ma Ke Chuth! Gandu! Tere Ma Na waha Saa ATM Katam Kee Ha! Tere Problem Kaya ha! Dafa hu ja Koti ka bacha!
    I don,t know why You guys fight with each other! Plz don,t do its a decent forum!

or Poka You'r just using your words to make shame or bla bla.
    show us proof if u really a true person on this forum! i already proof u many times! transections from citi bank! as u said Citi bank close there branches in pakisan so i showed you proof! 3 branches still there! u told me they closed there branches in 2011! so i proof u my last transection from Citi bank in 2013!

i don,t know why u cant can,t get Shame on your Self still lying with people here!
    @Nasir Khan  if you tried on this branch first time?

Yes its my first try just for checking. I normally use samba bank for my withdrawal but bank al-alah is also giving good rate of exchange.
    > @Kiani said:
    > I don,t know why You guys fight with each other! Plz don,t do its a decent forum!
    >
    > or Poka You'r just using your words to make shame or bla bla.
    > show us proof if u really a true person on this forum! i already proof u many times! transections from citi bank! as u said Citi bank close there branches in pakisan so i showed you proof! 3 branches still there! u told me they closed there branches in 2011! so i proof u my last transection from Citi bank in 2013!
    >
    > i don,t know why u cant can,t get Shame on your Self still lying with people here!

ALRIGHT, I get it, you just can't stop lying. I never said they closed their branches but instead said they don't have ATMs anymore.
    @Nasir Khan I'm thankful Nasir.
    > @Polka said:
    > ALRIGHT, I get it, you just can't stop lying. I never said they closed their branches but instead said they don't have ATMs anymore.

Bohat bara Gandu ha Tu Polka! Lagta ha Kise ake bap ke ulad nahi ha tu! tere Gand ma Koi Keera Ha Ju Pudak Raha ha! Mader Chood Kitna Bazat hu ga tu! Tere Ma Ke Kuss Ma Lun Du Kute Ka bacha!
  • fadhifadhi Posts: 91Member ✭✭
    Maldita said:
    > @Polka said:
    > ALRIGHT, I get it, you just can't stop lying. I never said they closed their branches but instead said they don't have ATMs anymore.

Bohat bara Gandu ha Tu Polka! Lagta ha Kise ake bap ke ulad nahi ha tu! tere Gand ma Koi Keera Ha Ju Pudak Raha ha! Mader Chood Kitna Bazat hu ga tu! Tere Ma Ke Kuss Ma Lun Du Kute Ka bacha!
    ohh what kind of lanagues you are using here ???? please stop this is publish forum we hare discuss our problems and solution and you are guys fighting here with each other ohh my goodness please stop and share your experience and problem on payoneer otherwise payoneer admin block you all even close pakistani section then you enjoy all i hope its enough for you all :D
    Expectations always hurt :(
    Any update about Alfalh system up?
    edited February 2015
    Any update about Alfalh system up?
    I have received sms from Bank al-falah about their successful system upgrades. You can use their atm. Good luck with your withdrawal.

I have bank al-falah account therefore receiving latest sms and info from them, though I am not using it for skrill withdrawal due to too much delay and signing their R-Form signature each and every time.
    @Nasir Khan
    Thank you very much Nasir
    Hello Nasir Plz do share your Personal experience about Payoneer card withdrawal? what is the Max Limitation from Bank Al-Falah?
    edited February 2015
    Kiani said:
    Hello Nasir Plz do share your Personal experience about Payoneer card withdrawal? what is the Max Limitation from Bank Al-Falah?
    Kiani I have
    Kiani I have only $67 in my card when I use Bank Al-falah therefore withdrawn only Rs. 6,000. Don't know about any withdrawal limitation, if any, impose by bank al-falah. It is confirm that there is no ATM withdraw charges like samba bank. Following is the calculation :-

Interbank rate as on 18/02/2015 = 1$ = Rs. 101

Rs. 97.97 = $101-($101 x 3 / 100)

Withdraw Rs. 6,000 (my payoneer account showing $61.21 - excluding payoneer atm fee) therefore 6000/61.21 = Rs. 98.02

Kiani, if you have enough balance in your card then kindly try Bank-alfalah for any limitation and update all of us.

@Nasir Khan Nasir I will confirm this too as there is good balance in my card but I called Alfalah Bank and they told me that still their ATM is not ready to draw cash and can take 2 days more.
    May be local issue and also it is 40 Km far away so that I will go there on Wed.
    @Nasir Khan Nasir I will confirm this too as there is good balance in my card but I called Alfalah Bank and they told me that still their ATM is not ready to draw cash and can take 2 days more.
    May be local issue and also it is 40 Km far away so that I will go there on Wed.
    May be it take 2-3 days for their atm smooth functionality. Update us, whenever you succeed. 
    @Nasir Khan
    Sure nasir i will.
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    @ShehroseShabbir I am facing the issue with attachment of Payonner account with PayPal. can you guide me that How can I route my funds from PayPal to Skrill and then to Payoneer. How much charges will be included? Is there any Skrill card?
    Paypal is not supporting payoneer at the moment due to there rules and regulations, They're not supporting Virtual Bank accounts.
  • ArjanKumarArjanKumar Posts: 1Member
    i cant withdraw my money from atm i have more than 500$ in card but cat withdraw it i go to mcb bank than wrote 200$ but cant withdraw a error has come that exceed ur withdraw limit please help
    i cant withdraw my money from atm i have more than 500$ in card but cat withdraw it i go to mcb bank than wrote 200$ but cant withdraw a error has come that exceed ur withdraw limit please help
    MCB has a limit of 100$ USD per 24 hours/Per Day.

I will suggest you to go to Samba BANK or Bank Alfalah to withdraw your cash.
  • waqas333waqas333 Posts: 6Member
    I'm going to withdraw money from Bank Al Falah ATM today, I'll update you about this too
    please note that only some branches out alfalh support payoneer master card.
    I have list with ( master card county manager sent me) but after confirmation i will share the list here.
    waqas333 said:
    I'm going to withdraw money from Bank Al Falah ATM today, I'll update you about this too
    Goodluck on withdrawal. Keep us updated.

please note that only some branches out alfalh support payoneer master card.
    I have list with ( master card county manager sent me) but after confirmation i will share the list here.
    Please do share the list with us.
  • Raza121Raza121 Posts: 2Member
    Hello guys I have a question.
    Does payoneer charges any fee on first transaction through atm?
    I have paid around 30$ as annual fee so is there any other fee (other than exchange rate)
    I tried to withdraw 22000 rs ( my payoneer balance is 239$) through mcb but it gave error that transaction exceeds limit.
    Please help.
    Regards
    Raza121 said:
    I have paid around 30$ as annual fee so is there any other fee (other than exchange rate)
    I tried to withdraw 22000 rs ( my payoneer balance is 239$) through mcb but it gave error that transaction exceeds limit.
    Please help.
    Regards
    That's the annual fee. 
    Payoneer withdrawal fee is 3.15$ per transaction and you can withdraw only 20,000 Per transaction.
    MCB bank has a limit of 10,000 per day.

I'd prefer you to use Samba Bank OR Bank Alfalah.
  • meher2004meher2004 Posts: 25Member ✭✭
    Raza121 said:
    Please help.
    Regards
    That's the annual fee. 
    Payoneer withdrawal fee is 3.15$ per transaction and you can withdraw only 20,000 Per transaction.
    MCB bank has a limit of 10,000 per day.

I'd prefer you to use Samba Bank OR Bank Alfalah.
    SCB is also an option.
    Seems Like Samba bank and Bank Alfalah best for Payoneer! No Extra charges! Like other banks!

Daily Limit : 20,0000 Rs ( 2 Lac)

20 thousand Per Transection!

Many Thanks!

Thanks kiani for update.  Presently payoneer users have two best option i.e Samba and Bank Al-falah. As sharifawan mentioned in his post, that there are selected alfalah atm machine accepting pyaoneer card.
  • waqas333waqas333 Posts: 6Member
    I went to many Al Falah Branches today, But no response. when i tried to withdraw money, it shows me remaining balance but not money ..

finally Samba bank works like a charm always.
    asd.png 11.6K
    Waqas actually they are upgrading their system.
  • MSHABZMSHABZ Posts: 4Member
    edited February 2015
    Just withdraw 2 lac in 10 shots using Bank-alfalah... here is the proof.
  • ummerafiyaummerafiya Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    It seems that Bank Alfalah Islamic Branches ATMs don't support Payoneer Card.
  • MSHABZMSHABZ Posts: 4Member
    edited February 2015
    you can check bank al-falah supported atm locations here:

tinyurl.com/ k8hkmbk (remove spaces)
  • haseebsiddiq896haseebsiddiq896 Posts: 7Member
    @Kiani

Is Payoneer charging $2.15 on Alfalah ? As per your screenshot?
    @Kiani

$2.15 is payoneer atm withdrawal charges and its not related to al-falah. If you see my post on this page, you will $3.15 withdrawal fee. There is no other fee for using samba or alfalah atm machines.
    Withdrawal fees is stable and it is $3.15 USD
  • U2WorkersU2Workers Posts: 12Member ✭✭
    List of Bank Alfalah ATM’s where Payoneer MasterCard is acceptable.

Attached is a list of all Alfalah ATM’s where Payoneer MasterCard is acceptable.

In case of any problem of withdrawing funds from listed Alfalah ATM’s where international MasterCard is acceptable, post your message here along with ATM address
    U2Workers said:
    List of Bank Alfalah ATM’s where Payoneer MasterCard is acceptable.

Attached is a list of all Alfalah ATM’s where Payoneer MasterCard is acceptable.

In case of any problem of withdrawing funds from listed Alfalah ATM’s where international MasterCard is acceptable, post your message here along with ATM address
    Thanks for list. Beaumont Plaza, Karachi is in list from where I withdrawn my money. 
    @Kiani

$2.15 is payoneer atm withdrawal charges and its not related to al-falah. If you see my post on this page, you will $3.15 withdrawal fee. There is no other fee for using samba or alfalah atm machines.
    No Dear! $2.15 or $3.15 withdrawal Fee Depend on your Card Partner! not ATM or Payoneer!
    edited March 2015
    Kiani said:
    @Kiani

No Dear! $2.15 or $3.15 withdrawal Fee Depend on your Card Partner! not ATM or Payoneer!
    First of all, I am telling haseeb that $2.15 is not related to al-falah but it is payoneer atm withdrawl fee as you can see it after logging into your account from Help menu > pricing & fee. I am attaching my fee screen shot.

$3.15 is default, when we signup from payoneer website. I actually first signup at payoneer, received my card and then later on associated this card with my partners.  If any user signup at payoneer through partner site then it may be different as in your case it is $ 2.15

Therefore kiani, I was only telling that $2.15 or 3.15  is payoneer atm withdraw fee and not related to bank alfalah.
  • GameOverGameOver Posts: 9Member
    Payoneer is increasing its fees, previously there was no charges on POS transactions. coming April there will be same charges as ATM.
  • shobishobi Posts: 19Member ✭✭
    I tried my luck at two Bank Al-Falah ATM's, It gave transaction declined error on one atm and it worked on the 2nd, Luckily the the one which works is near my house so i will not have to travel 10km to reach the nearest samba bank atm. The rate is good like samba, I have done 7 transactions of PKR 20000 and $205.49 was charged for each transaction including the $2.15 payoneer atm fee. No fee from Bank Al-Falah. Very Happy and excited today :)