PayPal and Payoneer!

Comments

• ikhraafQaiserikhraafQaiser Posts: 0Member
    I want to buy payoneer balance to verify my paypal account, and my card is activated, but i have not yet activated it with US payment service and never received money as before. Can i receive money form someone in my Payoneer card? As there is an issue these days with payoneer bank account to get verified paypal, so i want to use my Payoneer card to verify it.Is it works?
  • moeez92moeez92 Posts: 1Member
    aoa every1, now that i am having a same problem as everyone does, can anyone tell me about the alternative of this problem? is there any solution plz let me know
  • djahmednawazdjahmednawaz Posts: 8Member
    > @jlovea said:
    > Hi romi nissim
    > Its a big problems for every new
    >
    >
    >
    > "Dear UserName,
    >
    > On Feb 17, 2015, we attempted to transfer from your bank account ending in x-xxYY. We received an automated response from your bank informing us that they could not complete the transfer.
    >
    > As a result, we have removed this bank account from your PayPal account.
    >
    > To re-add this bank account to your PayPal account, please confirm with your bank that all information is correct. Alternatively, you can add another bank account.
    >
    > We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > PayPal"

I also received same mail even I received amount in my payoneer account and I verified bank on Paypal.
  • sohagbdsohagbd Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Now paypal also deleting USPS from old verified account . I was able to make withdrawal before 21 February 2015 but after that they delete my BOA USPS from my paypal.. so i think it is the end of paypal to payoneer
    World Best Payment solution for freelancer
    Click below link for registration and get 25 usd extra bonus

http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/v2/share/6120971510005956593
  • mridul032mridul032 Posts: 0Member
    can i load money from paypal to payoneer? If I can how much charge it deduct? how long to process transaction?
  • antiqueantique Posts: 2Member
    Yes you can. The charge, duration etc depends on PayPal. Find your US Payment Service profile from your account. Add those information as a Bank in your paypal and you are done. Withdraw from paypal, you'll get your funds within 3-5 days I believe.
  • denddend Posts: 0Member
    Hello,

When I try to link my EUR bank account from Payoneer to PayPal, it fails giving a message:
    "That bank account is already assigned to another PayPal account. For security purposes, each bank account may only be assigned to one PayPal account. Please use a different bank account."

I've contacted PayPal support and they said the bank account is already added to some other PayPal account, and they can only suggest adding another bank account and can't give any information on who has linked my bank account.
    I've found the same issues reported by many PayPal users on PayPal community forum: they are not able to use their bank account with PayPal as someone has already linked their bank account. In many EU countries PayPal doesn't process bank account verification, thus anyone can link any bank account by just filling IBAN #, and then it can't be used with another PayPal account by bank account owner.

Official PayPal representatives respond they can't help in this situation. Is there any way Payoneer can solve this issue? E.g by issuing another bank account for EUR Payment Service?
  • Abid H.Abid H. Posts: 6Member
    Hi,
    I added payoneer bank a long time ago. Then some weeks ago my back was removed. Now, I was trying to add payoneer bank details to paypal since a several days. Once I found payoneer is saying that it is nothing from payoneer but we need to ask for paypal support. Today I tried again and went to paypal forum, everywhere it is saying that we can not add any Payoneer Bank Account Details to paypal anymore. And so we also can not verify our paypal account.

So, please guide me on this what to do now and what steps payoneer is taking to solve this issue. My paypal was verified on payoneer bank but now it has become unverified and so I have having so many issues. Payoneer should have told us that payoneer is not longer being accepted by paypal; it is really so sad.. :'(

Warmly regards,
    Abid H.
  • jloveajlovea Posts: 22Member ✭✭
    @djahmednawaz contact PayPal support and say plz readd my ac.manual
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    Abid H. said:
    Hi,
    I added payoneer bank a long time ago. Then some weeks ago my back was removed. Now, I was trying to add payoneer bank details to paypal since a several days. Once I found payoneer is saying that it is nothing from payoneer but we need to ask for paypal support. Today I tried again and went to paypal forum, everywhere it is saying that we can not add any Payoneer Bank Account Details to paypal anymore. And so we also can not verify our paypal account.

So, please guide me on this what to do now and what steps payoneer is taking to solve this issue. My paypal was verified on payoneer bank but now it has become unverified and so I have having so many issues. Payoneer should have told us that payoneer is not longer being accepted by paypal; it is really so sad.. :'(

Warmly regards,
    Abid H.
    Hello,

Yes, Now you cannot add payoneer to your paypal account :(.  This is sad for everyone it's been months no one took step to fix this problem :(
  • KOLMANGAKOLMANGA Posts: 1Member
    me too
  • rizwanashrizwanash Posts: 34Member ✭✭
    Hi There,

First time my Card got Expired and I had to order a new card, It arrived, Activated.
    Now !! My Paypal reversed my Payments since i have a new Payoneer card.
    In my account, Previous Card is visible and said its blocked.

It is first time Paypal did that, I would like to know if its a Technical Issue or a New Card Issue ?

Thanks
    > @rizwanash said:
    > Hi There,
    >
    > First time my Card got Expired and I had to order a new card, It arrived, Activated.
    > Now !! My Paypal reversed my Payments since i have a new Payoneer card.
    > In my account, Previous Card is visible and said its blocked.
    >
    > It is first time Paypal did that, I would like to know if its a Technical Issue or a New Card Issue ?
    >
    > Thanks

Edit : Oh Yes !! Forget to mention .. Just before my New Card Arrived, I did send few Dollars to my Payoneer account from Paypal and It did work ! Its only after my new Card Activated
  • MrBrightsideMrBrightside Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Me too all of my withdrawals got reversed, Paypal is no longer supporting Payoneer USPS
  • mamaramamara Posts: 27Member ✭✭
    me too same happens my withdraw got reversed what happens?
    i think paypal not accepting new payoneer us payment service bank anymore
    i have the service payoeneer bank with paypal along time years, never got a problem but this is first time i got my reversed , after marked as completed, is paypal not acccepting to send money to payoneer or what happen here?
    > @sohagbd said:
    > Now paypal also deleting USPS from old verified account . I was able to make withdrawal before 21 February 2015 but after that they delete my BOA USPS from my paypal.. so i think it is the end of paypal to payoneer

yes that happens to my old verified my withdraw reversed for the first time

that never happens before
    hi

anyone recieved payment from paypal to payoneer after 21 february 2015?

last time i recieved payment was 18 february 2015 after that i got my payment reversed for the first time

anyone please
  • auroveaurove Posts: 32Member ✭✭
    Same here.
  • markokrsticmarkokrstic Posts: 57Member, Beta Tester ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    @ikhraafQaiser Add Payoneer bank account on your PayPal, for example 4-5 usd, withdraw that money to you Payoneer bank/routing account. After you get money on Payoneer just add Payoneer MasterCard on your PayPal. PayPal will take 1-3 usd from your card just to verify and they will refund you that money. Done.
    @mamara I am receiving money almost every day on my PayPal and I withdraw that money almost every day on my Payoneer account/card. In last 2 years.
    hi , yes im too was recieving money to paypal and withdraw it to my payoneer with no problems till now last time was in february and i got money in february 18 this month the withdraw reversed by us bank that provided by payoneer

anyone too,
  • MusMus Posts: 18Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    (Microsoft) Windows Dev Store and direct client
    (PayPal is really important for us)
  • owibaoowibao Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    PayPal told me they no longer work with Payoneer because Payoneer is a virtual bank. Seriously!?? and that's after I had waited five days for my money to be loaded into Payoneer. Anyone else experiencing this from outside USA?
    I really have no idea, After that reverse Payment, I have tried $2.00 as to give it a try incase they had some technical issue that moment. I did it Yesterday and Right now My Paypal says Its Completed Now waiting to see if That money arrives in my account or not.
    > @mamara said:
    > hi , yes im too was recieving money to paypal and withdraw it to my payoneer with no problems till now last time was in february and i got money in february 18 this month the withdraw reversed by us bank that provided by payoneer
    >
    > anyone too,

Tell me, which Bank u use? First Century Bank or Bank of America?
    I think Paypal is not allowing Payoneer Accounts anymore .. What else you can do with Payoneer Cards ? NOTHING ... If they cant resolve this .. Then i am sure Payoneer Company Will no longer be useful. atleast for me
    I use First Century Bank yet my US payment details say Bank of America. Do we need to update our PayPal accounts with BOA. Where are the Payoneer representatives? Why are they not responding?
    owibao said:
    I use First Century Bank yet my US payment details say Bank of America. Do we need to update our PayPal accounts with BOA. Where are the Payoneer representatives? Why are they not responding?
    On my PP is still First Century Bank and on my account on Payoneer is chnaged to BOA. I didnt change that on my PayPal and I will not touch it cause all work good. Payoneer support told me a year ago that I dont need to change it on PayPal and I didnt.
    yes still first century bank and not changed , payoneer too told me to not change anything, payoneer now says the problem not with them is from paypal paypal says the problem with the bank , i think paypal wont payoneer banks anymore they remove it one by one
    i withdraw again but the still pending there
    > @mamara said:
    > i withdraw again but the still pending there

I did that too and my Withdrawal Status is Completed now .. All i am waiting to see is IF Payoneer is going to accept that payment.
    i did withdraws yesterday but till now still pending , may i wait 3-4 days as they suggest to see if the payment will completed and accepted to payoneer
    > @mamara said:
    > i did withdraws yesterday but till now still pending , may i wait 3-4 days as they suggest to see if the payment will completed and accepted to payoneer

What does that COMPLETED means in Paypal By the way ?
  • dubon07dubon07 Posts: 0Member
    I just got a call from Paypal because I was trying to link a new US bank account using payoneer service. They told me that the payoneer accounts are no longer accepted.
    Does anyone know if the same thing happens with Google???
    What else can I use my Payoneer account for if it is not accepted by paypal?
    rizwanash said:
    > @mamara said:
    > i did withdraws yesterday but till now still pending , may i wait 3-4 days as they suggest to see if the payment will completed and accepted to payoneer

What does that COMPLETED means in Paypal By the way ?
    i dont know i think they sent it to bank that depend on bank to transfer or reject i just found paypal deducted $8 now if reversed they keep deduct from balance, what a lost
    > @mamara said:
    > rizwanash said:
    >
    >
    > What does that COMPLETED means in Paypal By the way ?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > i dont know i think they sent it to bank that depend on bank to transfer or reject i just found paypal deducted $8 now if reversed they keep deduct from balance, what a lost

No !!! They did not deduct from my account anything .. but i have to see with this one if they do that !!!! I am setting up my Moneybookers account for a backup purpose :(
    rizwanash said:
    > @mamara said:
    > rizwanash said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > i dont know i think they sent it to bank that depend on bank to transfer or reject i just found paypal deducted $8 now if reversed they keep deduct from balance, what a lost

No !!! They did not deduct from my account anything .. but i have to see with this one if they do that !!!! I am setting up my Moneybookers account for a backup purpose :(

rizwanash said:
    > @mamara said:
    > rizwanash said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

i think they will deduct later after 24 hrs or so they are thief professional, unfortunatly moneybookers is sueless no one support it nothing compare to paypal
    mamara said:
    rizwanash said:
    > @mamara said:
    > rizwanash said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

rizwanash said:
    > @mamara said:
    > rizwanash said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

i think they will deduct later after 24 hrs or so they are thief professional, unfortunatly moneybookers is sueless no one support it nothing compare to paypal
    Ah .. Now i cannot add US Bank Details in Moneybookers .. What THE HECK is going on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I get paid through PayPal by individual clients not companies and I believe there are many of us who never use the Freelancer sites. We work directly with clients from all over the world.
    I am still waiting for a money from Paypal .. After few hours it still says Completed .. Its not reversed yet !!! i am hoping this will work ..
    rizwanash said:
    I am still waiting for a money from Paypal .. After few hours it still says Completed .. Its not reversed yet !!! i am hoping this will work ..
    Im sure that u will not get money on weekend ;)
  • yunarelyunarel Posts: 4Member
    i actually trying to add my payoneer US bank info to my paypal as a bank account but paypal didn't accept it i message paypal and they call me today they said that paypal not longer support payoneer because it's a virtual bank!
    i got the same answer from paypal they just called me today and told me that they are not longer accept payoneer coz it's virtual bank
    actually paypal called me today and they told me they are not longer support payoneer because it's a virtual bank? anyone has the same problem ?
    rizwanash said:
    Im sure that u will not get money on weekend ;)
    Off course not !!!!
    Anyone from Payoneer Cant Even Respond What is going on ???
    rizwanash said:

rizwanash said:
    they wont respond for this problem,
    mamara said:
    rizwanash said:

rizwanash said:
    they wont respond for this problem,
    Hay,
    I have a little Update for you, I just found out that in my Paypal .. CARD i activated earlier was the one was blocked when i got a new card, I have changed it now and Everything was perfect but only for a Card activation and Make it Primary. So What i did was Removed my Deactivated MasterCard and Added New Card Details, Paypal Activated it.