Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

Comments

• ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    shobi said:
    I tried my luck at two Bank Al-Falah ATM's, It gave transaction declined error on one atm and it worked on the 2nd, Luckily the the one which works is near my house so i will not have to travel 10km to reach the nearest samba bank atm. The rate is good like samba, I have done 7 transactions of PKR 20000 and $205.49 was charged for each transaction including the $2.15 payoneer atm fee. No fee from Bank Al-Falah. Very Happy and excited today :)
    Thank you for updating us with your results.
    It will help the community aswell.

• sharifawansharifawan Posts: 53Member ✭✭
    Bank Alfalah rock
    The bank is working very fine with payoneer card.
  • OsmanShahbazOsmanShahbaz Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    > @sharifawan said:
    > Bank Alfalah rock
    > The bank is working very fine with payoneer card.

Hi Sharifawan brother please tell me what is maximum limit of per withdrawing from Alfalah bank and how much cuttings on per transition....

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
  • Syed Taha IshratSyed Taha Ishrat Posts: 6Beta Tester
    Hi guys i am using payoneer since 3 years now.. and always use MCB bank for withdrawing money... but here i read more banks are supported now... and in the last month MCB bank not working and only allow to withdaring 10'000 cash only.. anybody knows that? From other banks which one is bestest?? And lowset in fre structure let me know guys.. i am from karachi pakistan..
    Seems like everybody use samba and bank alfalah now... and i am fool to use only mcb bank all the time thinking that no more banks are supported :( that weired.. now this time i use samba bank and will share my experince with u guys.. thanks everybody here for helping people...
  • rizwanashrizwanash Posts: 34Member ✭✭
    Which Bank Alfalah Accept Payoneer Card By the way ? I have 3 Branches in my Area around 3 km and Not a single Atm Machine Smile on it !!!

Anyone want to Share Around Gulshan Which one ? Samba ? What bank is that ? lol Never heard of it till now :smile: 
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭
    edited March 2015

rizwanash said:
    Which Bank Alfalah Accept Payoneer Card By the way ? I have 3 Branches in my Area around 3 km and Not a single Atm Machine Smile on it !!!

Anyone want to Share Around Gulshan Which one ? Samba ? What bank is that ? lol Never heard of it till now :smile: 
    Following list of  bank alfalah which are accepting payoneer is provide by user U2Workers in post http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/26041/international-mastercard-accepting-bank-alfalahs-atm-in-pakistan#latest.

https://us.v-cdn.net/5021998/uploads/editor/t4/gft4zygn4p9h.pdf

• rizwanashrizwanash Posts: 34Member ✭✭

rizwanash said:

Following list of  bank alfalah which are accepting payoneer is provide by user U2Workers in post http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/26041/international-mastercard-accepting-bank-alfalahs-atm-in-pakistan#latest.

https://us.v-cdn.net/5021998/uploads/editor/t4/gft4zygn4p9h.pdf

Oh Thank you .. This is Important Info !
    Assalam-o-Alaikum Guys!
    Please help me and share you experience...
    There are 4 banks in pakistan to withdraw through payoneer...
    1.MCB
    2.Standard Charted
    3.Samba
    4.Al Falah

So please tell me what is best bank for Maximum limit and Minimum cuttings...
    if i withdraw $200 then how much total withdrawing charges will be deduct from my account and how many rupees i get in my hand ?

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    Assalam-o-Alaikum Guys!
    Please help me and share you experience...
    There are 4 banks in pakistan to withdraw through payoneer...
    1.MCB
    2.Standard Charted
    3.Samba
    4.Al Falah

So please tell me what is best bank for Maximum limit and Minimum cuttings...
    if i withdraw $200 then how much total withdrawing charges will be deduct from my account and how many rupees i get in my hand ?

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    Calculation is very simple. Today dollar pakistan ruppee interbank rate is 101.40. You can find from http://www.forex.pk/inter_bank_rates.asp. Deduct master card 3% charges from 101.40 and you have Rs. 97.96 per dollar for withdral.

Login into payoneer account and from  Help menu > pricing & fee, find out what is atm withdraw fee for your account. My fee for atm withdrawal is $3.15. Suppose if it is $3.15 then deduct it from $200 (200-3.15 =196.85). Multiply this with rate which we calculated above i.e 97.96 which result to total Rs. 19,283. Atm deliver cash amount, which should divide by 500. Therefore you can withdraw 19,000. Please note, this is only for bank Samba or alfalah, because mcb will not allow you withdraw more than 10,000 in a day and scb deduct  Rs. 300.

Thanks a lot Nasir khan brother to explaining me....

Here someone in a post telling that he is using Standard Charted Bank for withdrawing because SCB allow you to withdraw $300 this is right or not ?

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    Thanks a lot Nasir khan brother to explaining me....

Here someone in a post telling that he is using Standard Charted Bank for withdrawing because SCB allow you to withdraw $300 this is right or not ?

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    I have last time used SCB in Nov 2013. At that time maximum limit was Rs. 20,000 (approx. $200 and SCB was also charging Rs. 200 per transaction). After that I started using samba.  Before Nov 2013, we were withdrawing Rs. 30,000 per transaction (approx. $300). 

Presently I don't know about scb atm machine limitation because now I am stick only to samba and bank alfalah. .
    Hmm ok Thanks a lot nasir khan brother its mean you suggest me to use samba and bank alfalah...
    Some peoples asking that samba and alfalah will not charge any transition fee and some asking that they charge Rs. 300 or Rs.200 per transition.... ?
    edited March 2015
    OsmanShahbaz, Samba and Bank alfalah does not charge any fee for using payoneer master card.

• afridi2129afridi2129 Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    Alfalah is good like Samba but samba have limited branches, and Alfalah is everywhere. In Alfalah on each 20000PKR /205-207$ (depend on rates of day). In SCB they charge 210-212$ on Each 20000.
    MCB etc dont use them. Take Care.
    > @afridi2129 said:
    > Alfalah is good like Samba but samba have limited branches, and Alfalah is everywhere. In Alfalah on each 20000PKR /205-207$ (depend on rates of day). In SCB they charge 210-212$ on Each 20000.
    > MCB etc dont use them. Take Care.
    >

afridi brother SCB bank allow us to withdraw $300 or more in 1 transition or not ?
    edited March 2015
    Afridi mentioned in his post that SCB presently allowing Rs. 20,000 ($210-$212).  Thanks Afridi
    Salam to All ,

yes you are right osman SAMBA bank have limited branches this is exactly my problem cant find any nearest SAMBA BANK so i use last night bank ALFALAH first time here is what i get it..
    I Withdraw PRK (20,000) And They Charge USD ($206.39) Which is PRK (21,017.13 ) So the Fee of total rs(1017.13) including payoneer and Bank Alfalah not bad it is same like MCB but i am not using MCB from now because they have limit of 10,000 per day transaction..
    > @OsmanShahbaz said:
    > afridi brother SCB bank allow us to withdraw $300 or more in 1 transition or not ?

No Bank in Pakistan allow more than 200$ at a time, MCB limited to 100$.
    Thanks a lot afridi2129 brother for help...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
  • Asif GorayaAsif Goraya Posts: 27Member ✭✭
    Hello Fellows I just have a question from any one experienced.
    I want to ask if Old Payoneer Customers Can Withdraw From Their PayPal. Like If They Have  Already added their Bank and Card into Their PayPal and Its Still Their. I Know New Customers Cant use Payoneer with PayPal. 
    Please Give a Solid Answer. Thanks in Advance.
  • fadhifadhi Posts: 91Member ✭✭
    yes old payoneer customers can withdrawl money from paypal if its already added bank account their
    Expectations always hurt :(
    OK Thanks Brother :)
    Hi brothers i need some help...
    Today i have try to withdraw $200 from bank Al falah i have not any experience of using ATM so i failed to successful withdraw i do these steps...
    1.inserted my payoneer card in ATM machine and enter 4 degit pin
    2.i got 4 options like Creadit card, Current account, Saving account, Default etc and i have selected credit card...
    3. Selected Fast Cash
    4. i Get differents amounts in screen but maximum is 10000 But many brother tell me that they are withdrawing $200 using Al falah bank but i not get any option of 20000 so help me setop by setup can any brother explain me thanks in advanced and JAZAK ALLAH...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    > @OsmanShahbaz said:
    > Hi brothers i need some help...
    > Today i have try to withdraw $200 from bank Al falah i have not any experience of using ATM so i failed to successful withdraw i do these steps...
    > 1.inserted my payoneer card in ATM machine and enter 4 degit pin
    > 2.i got 4 options like Creadit card, Current account, Saving account, Default etc and i have selected credit card...
    > 3. Selected Fast Cash
    > 4. i Get differents amounts in screen but maximum is 10000 But many brother tell me that they are withdrawing $200 using Al falah bank but i not get any option of 20000 so help me setop by setup can any brother explain me thanks in advanced and JAZAK ALLAH...
    >
    > Regards,
    > Osman shahbaz

Dont use fastcash, there must be option to add your own amount. enter 20K in that. Some banks fast cash limit is 10K some more than that. But bottom line is dont use that, add your own amount.
    edited March 2015
    Hi brothers i need some help...
    Today i have try to withdraw $200 from bank Al falah i have not any experience of using ATM so i failed to successful withdraw i do these steps...
    1.inserted my payoneer card in ATM machine and enter 4 degit pin
    2.i got 4 options like Creadit card, Current account, Saving account, Default etc and i have selected credit card...
    3. Selected Fast Cash
    4. i Get differents amounts in screen but maximum is 10000 But many brother tell me that they are withdrawing $200 using Al falah bank but i not get any option of 20000 so help me setop by setup can any brother explain me thanks in advanced and JAZAK ALLAH...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    After entering pin code, choose either CHECKING ACCOUNT or CURRENT ACCOUNT
    Don't select fast cash but choose option other amount and type your amount for eg. 18500 or 20000

You got error because you selected CREDIT CARD. Payoneer card is not Credit Card, it is Master debit card. 
    Never use your payoneer card for balance enquiry.  It will deduct $1 charges and even some atm can eat/capture your card.  Check your payoneer account balance from your payoneer account.

Thanks a lot brother today i have successfully withdraw $200 mean R.s 20000 from Al falah bank and R.s 683 deducted of charges...

Regards,
    Osman shahbaz
    Congrats! Osman for your very first successful withdrawal.
  • alijangealijange Posts: 4Member
    edited March 2015
    Asslam o Alykum to all. Nasir bro i want to ask a question that how many transaction possible from Bank Alflah in one day. If i want to withdraw $400 or $600 then how the procedure of more then $200 transaction. Any other can share their experience. I will be very thank full to you. Jazak Allah
  • meher2004meher2004 Posts: 25Member ✭✭
    alijange said:
    Asslam o Alykum to all. Nasir bro i want to ask a question that how many transaction possible from Bank Alflah in one day. If i want to withdraw $400 or $600 then how the procedure of more then $200 transaction. Any other can share their experience. I will be very thank full to you. Jazak Allah
    Hi,
    if you read that two to three pages of that forum discussions. you will know all things. 

thanks.
    alijange said:
    PROCEDURE
    1. Insert your card
    2. Type pin code
    3. Select Checking / Current account
    4. Select other amount and type 20000
    5. Withdraw money RS. 20,000 ($200)
    6. Take your card, wait few seconds

You can repeat above procedure upto 12 time (Payoneer per day limit of atm cash withdraw is $2500 i.e roughly Rs. 250,000)

In case of $600, repeat above procedure 3 times.
    > @Nasir Khan said:
    > alijange said:
    >
    >
    > Asslam o Alykum to all. Nasir bro i want to ask a question that how many transaction possible from Bank Alflah in one day. If i want to withdraw $400 or $600 then how the procedure of more then $200 transaction. Any other can share their experience. I will be very thank full to you. Jazak Allah
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > PROCEDURE
    > 1. Insert your card
    > 2. Type pin code
    > 3. Select Checking / Current account
    > 4. Select other amount and type 20000
    > 5. Withdraw money RS. 20,000 ($200)
    > 6. Take your card, wait few seconds
    >
    > You can repeat above procedure upto 12 time (Payoneer per day limit of atm cash withdraw is $2500 i.e roughly Rs. 250,000)
    >
    > In case of $600, repeat above procedure 3 times.

Thanks Nasir Bro (y)
    alijange said:
    PROCEDURE
    1. Insert your card
    2. Type pin code
    3. Select Checking / Current account
    4. Select other amount and type 20000
    5. Withdraw money RS. 20,000 ($200)
    6. Take your card, wait few seconds

You can repeat above procedure upto 12 time (Payoneer per day limit of atm cash withdraw is $2500 i.e roughly Rs. 250,000)

In case of $600, repeat above procedure 3 times.
    For security reasons, you may only make up to ten (10) withdrawals per any 24 hour period at ATMs regarding payoneer terms and conditions. so you can withdraw only $2000 instead of $2500 per day.

thanks.
    meher2004 thanks for update.
  • waqas333waqas333 Posts: 6Member
    edited March 2015
    Bank Al Falah is working Great for me , Don't have to travel 7-9 KM for Samba bank now

Dollar conversion rates are also great
  • fasi001fasi001 Posts: 3Member
    edited March 2015
    MCB sucks now as they have set limit of RS 10,000
    Never used CITI and Faysal Banks
    But we have now many options

1) Bank Alflah
    2) Samba
    3) SCB

Alflah and Samba has best rates while SCB has better Rs 30,000 limit (RS. 300 per Trx)
  • waqas333waqas333 Posts: 6Member
    SCB has 20,000 limit,
    Today i withdraw 20,000 first. its successfully done but after few minutes i try for 2nd withdraw of 20,000 but only i received receipt of succeeded transaction 20,000 but no amount come from ATM and ATM machine show error. i was wait for several minutes but not get amount. That time bank was closed so i was unable to confirm what happened. and when i check my online payoneer account, $413 detected from my my account. I'm very upset in this situation. any one have experience or information what i do? how i can get my $200?
    alijange said:
    Today i withdraw 20,000 first. its successfully done but after few minutes i try for 2nd withdraw of 20,000 but only i received receipt of succeeded transaction 20,000 but no amount come from ATM and ATM machine show error. i was wait for several minutes but not get amount. That time bank was closed so i was unable to confirm what happened. and when i check my online payoneer account, $413 detected from my my account. I'm very upset in this situation. any one have experience or information what i do? how i can get my $200?
    It happened If there is no Cash in ATM. sometimes ATM shows that transaction has reversed during that error. In payoneer account you can see those transactions are just pending, as those will be confirmed then i hope you will see that one transaction has dropped and only one has confirmed.
    If both transactions confirmed then trouble start and definitely you have to  contact with Bank . but first wait until you can see both transactions from pending to confirmed in payoneer account.

fasi001 said:
    MCB sucks now as they have set limit of RS 10,000
    Never used CITI and Faysal Banks
    But we have now many options

1) Bank Alflah
    2) Samba
    3) SCB

Alflah and Samba has best rates while SCB has better Rs 30,000 limit (RS. 300 per Trx)
    How you assure that SCB has limit Rs 30,000 instead of Rs 20,000 .
    alijange said:
    It also happened to me once. ATM machine did'nt disburse amount instead I received voucher that transaction has been reversed, though my payoneer account under pre-auth transaction showing that transaction. Next day it actually reversed and balance was in payoneer account.

Don't upset it happened to all of us but they are very rare.
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    Sorry to know about Transection amount missing ALIjange!
    You no need to visit any bank! you should wait atleast 3 to 4 days if you can,t get yr money back into your account then you should contact to Payoeer team then they will gives you Payoneer Dispute form! you have to fill it by hand then send back to them with your handwriting signature! after submitting this you'll get your money back into your account within 2 or 3 days!

Use this link! it will help you!

https://payoneer.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/6053/related/1/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDI2NjU5NTM2L3NpZC9ZSDRScEJobQ==

Many Thanks!

Cheers!

• BilalKhan79BilalKhan79 Posts: 1Member
    Bank Al Falah Rocks Now i don't need to travel from D.G Khan to Lahore its about 520 Km to get payment from SAMBA Bank.
    :)
    Asslam o Alykum to all
    Many many Thanks to Allah and also thanks to all of you guys. I received my missing transaction after one day. I was very upset because it was my first experience in transaction issue. I was contacted to the Payoneer live chat they also told me same like you guys. but now my problem is solved. thanks again.
    edited March 2015
    alijange glad to hear about successful reversal of transaction.  Thanks for update. Good luck with your future withdrawal :smile: 
    Salaaam Everyone, Just need to ask you guys who are getting Withdrawals via PayPal.
    I want to ask if any one has experienced to add a payoneer debit card to paypal for increasing withdrawl limit?
    I had added the card but it is not yet verified by paypal.I want to ask you should i go for its addition as i am also frustrated it could limit my account.
    Suggestions Please.

• KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    i,m using Paypal since from last 5 years with unlimited withdrawl limit! never got problem about limit!
    I have Lifted Limits and All Goes Wonderful Now. 
  • tcnseoservicestcnseoservices Posts: 1Member
    edited March 2015
    Today, I have tried to withdraw 20,000 from MCB ATM but they only allowed 10,000. Also deducted 500 PKR. Next I'm thinking to withdraw from Bank Alfalah or Samba.

MCB is only for 10,000 withdrawal + 200 rupees transaction charges.
  • FiverrPayoneerr007FiverrPayoneerr007 Posts: 7Member
    > @Kiani said:
    > i,m using Paypal since from last 5 years with unlimited withdrawl limit! never got problem about limit!

I have a paypal and Payoneer. My paypal is quite old but payoneer is 2 months old. Is it possible to withdraw from paypal to payoneer?