Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network (https://www.payoneer.com/community/) or Resource Hub (https://www.payoneer.com/resources/). For support inquiries please visit http://paynr.co/ask.

Payoneer Integration with Invoice Services

Nissim
Nissim Administrator Posts: 3,602 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2016 in Popular Questions and Tips
Update: Excited to announce that we are now officially integrated with Xero, a global leader in accouting software for small businesses. You can read more about how it works , or sign up for a Payoneer account and start working with Xero today.

At Payoneer we are always working on developing new global payment solutions that will improve your business.

As the global economy continues to grow, we understand that efficient invoice services are important to professionals and small businesses around the world. If you are currently using or plan to begin using an invoice service, such as Fresbooks or Xero, we would like to hear from you! 

• What invoice service do you currently use for your business?
  • Would you be interested in integrating Payoneer with your invoice service?
  • Would you be interested in taking part in a beta trial of Payoneer integration in a popular invoice service?

Comments

• pgosso
    pgosso Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format ipb
  • yubamofficial
    yubamofficial Member Posts: 2
  • warsani
    warsani Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Yes, that will be great if payoneer can start their invoice system as well.

What invoice service do you currently use for your business?
    CCNOW / 2Checkout / PayPal

Would you be interested in integrating Payoneer with your invoice service?
    Yer

Would you be interested in taking part in a beta trial of Payoneer integration in a popular invoice service?
    Yes
  • ummerafiya
    ummerafiya Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
    I am interested in taking part in beta trial of Payoneer invoice service.
  • pgosso
    pgosso Member Posts: 15 ✭✭
    I'm interested as well. I have a lot of clients and there are constant problems to get my money to payoneer account using other system like fro example the new withdraw problems with Paypal and Skrill. Will love to be part of a new invpice system directed to payoneer. Please include me in the beta
  • beatriz
    beatriz Member Posts: 2
    Oh this is an old thread but is the beta still available? Or will the integration be soon? I would like to take part on this!
  • Madbunny
    Madbunny Member Posts: 37 ✭✭
    I tested Zoho Invoice and must say it looks great plus payments can be integrated with the invoice, e.g. if i link my PayPal with Zoho Invoice once the invoice is done the client will get over email my invoice in PDF with a link inside the document to PayPal. So its similar how you link PayPal to your website, e.g. woocommerce.
    Plus Zoho service s are not expensive, got to Zoho and compare their service(s) with others.
    Maybe worth a try.

I often come to the conclusion that my brain has too many tabs open.
  • jaloxin
    jaloxin Member Posts: 48 ✭✭
    Yes,

I would like to be part of this Beta service Please , i sell ios apps online so i need a way to get paid directly to my payoneer card andh ave the money instant in my card
  • GRTim
    GRTim Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Freshbooks
    Yes, of course )
    Yes, absolutely
  • dom
    dom Member Posts: 18 ✭✭
    • What invoice service do you currently use for your business?  
      https://invoice-generator.com/#/1
    • Would you be interested in integrating Payoneer with your invoice service?
      YES, or free alternative.
    • Would you be interested in taking part in a beta trial of Payoneer integration in a popular invoice service?
      - YES, I would like to talk part in beta trial.

• benjones25204
    benjones25204 Member Posts: 3
    Can I use this with the us payment service ?
  • alaa
    alaa Member Posts: 5
    i don't have
    Settings >> Business Applications
    in my payoneer account
  • Talib82
    Talib82 Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    my is Customer ID 9101191i submit application 30 months ago but still not received my card can anyone tell me what the problem
  • cdeeky
    cdeeky Member Posts: 1
    > @alaa said:
    > i don't have
    > Settings >> Business Applications
    > in my payoneer account

@Alaa i am facing same problem... did you solve your problem?
  • Yasar
    Yasar Member Posts: 39 ✭✭

This service is of my Interest.....
    I appreciate this integration....
    I've been using Xero but there was a problem to me adding any payment gateway... As Paypal wasn't available in Pakistan...... Payoneer made it easier for me now....
    Thanks.

Get Free $35 Bonus on your First Registration.

====> Sign UP & Get Free $35 Bonus!
    Payoneerhow.com/forum
    Payoneer In Pakistan: How To Get MasterCard?
    PayoneerHow.com
  • evicka84
    evicka84 Member Posts: 1
    Hey guys if you are still looking for an invoicing software try Envoice.in now integrated with Payoneer
  • Sheedal
    Sheedal Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Thanks Guys... It helped me...

>>>(http://tracking.payoneer.com/SHU4 <<<
  • ido19wu75
    ido19wu75 Member Posts: 1
    I really want to be part of the new invoice system ,how do I go about it ? I need advice please.