Atm Withdrawal In Pakistan

1131416181926

Comments

  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    First verify your paypal account with payoneer card no or Bank account no! then you can withdraw your paypal amount from payoneer!

    Many Thanks!
  • crstudio1992crstudio1992 Posts: 2Member
    ASSALAM U ALAIKUM
    Bhaiyun I want to know, I have 126.81$ in my payoneer wallet & I need to withdrawl 12000rs so which bank is best for this Samba , MCB or Al Falah Bank?
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    Samba Bank and Bank Al Falah! both have save rates!
    never use MCB!
  • afridi2129afridi2129 Posts: 10Member ✭✭
    BankAlfalah is good. 206.42$/20K
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    ASSALAM U ALAIKUM
    Bhaiyun I want to know, I have 126.81$ in my payoneer wallet & I need to withdrawl 12000rs so which bank is best for this Samba , MCB or Al Falah Bank?
    Bank Alfalah Would be good choice..


  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    Latest Rates Update From Bank AL-FALAH

    USD Deducted :
    $828.76 USD
    Amount in PKR : 80,000 PKR



  • umarfarooqleoumarfarooqleo Posts: 7Member
    > @ShehroseShabbir said:
    > Latest Rates Update From Bank AL-FALAH
    >
    > USD Deducted : $828.76 USD
    > Amount in PKR : 80,000 PKR

    Hi, I'm newbie using payoneer. Today I tried twice to use Payoneer with Bank Alfalah ATMs (both standard banking ATM & Islamic Banking ATM), but I failed. Once they said sorry to process my request due to timeout, second time they just gave me a balance inquiry slip and cut $1 from my account. I dont know you all suggest Bank Alfalah but my experience is going bad.

    Please Help!

    The procedure I followed is I selected "Current Account" from ATM Menu! Please suggest me
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    I,was also facing the same problem you mention! just try other bank Alfalah ATM or Use Samba Bank, you'r problem will be solved! never try to check yr balance at ATM, they will cut $1 from your account!

    i hope it will help!
  • umarfarooqleoumarfarooqleo Posts: 7Member
    > @Kiani said:
    > Samba Bank and Bank Al Falah! both have save rates!
    > never use MCB!

    I am from Rawalpindi and having problem in Bank Alfalah ATM usage. I followed the procedure written in previous posts, but even after 2 tries I failed. Please help! I'm newbie
  • umarfarooqleoumarfarooqleo Posts: 7Member
    > @Kiani said:
    > I,was also facing the same problem you mention! just try other bank Alfalah ATM or Use Samba Bank, you'r problem will be solved! never try to check yr balance at ATM, they will cut $1 from your account!
    >
    > i hope it will help!

    Thanx for ur response. Samba have only 1 branch in rawalpindi and thats too far away. Alfalah is near everywhere but not working. Should I select "Current Account" or "Default Account" in ATM of Bank Alfalah.?
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭
    edited April 2015
    > @Kiani said:
    > I,was also facing the same problem you mention! just try other bank Alfalah ATM or Use Samba Bank, you'r problem will be solved! never try to check yr balance at ATM, they will cut $1 from your account!
    >
    > i hope it will help!

    Thanx for ur response. Samba have only 1 branch in rawalpindi and thats too far away. Alfalah is near everywhere but not working. Should I select "Current Account" or "Default Account" in ATM of Bank Alfalah.?
    In Karachi, I have tried 4 bank al-falah from which only 1 gave me error but others work perfectly.

    You should select CURRENT or CHECKING account. If one branch atm fails, try another one.
  • umarfarooqleoumarfarooqleo Posts: 7Member
    Thanx a lot @Kiani @"Nasir Khan" I successfully done the transaction. The Bank Alfalah ATM on Saidpur Road Rawalpindi gave me my money :)
    so in 3 tries at different ATMS of Bank Alfalah, I succeeded in the third one!
  • AtiaRAtiaR Posts: 5Member
    i want to buy Payoneer dollars,,,,any1 interested???? send me a message at

    [email protected] em waiting :)
  • tahirtahir Posts: 2Member
    Latest Payment Proof
    ==================

    05/07/2015 04:31 PAKACC5L01401039 $125.27
    05/07/2015 04:30 PAKACC5L01401039 $1.00
    05/07/2015 04:29 PAKACC5L01401039 $206.69
    05/07/2015 04:28 PAKACC5L01401039 $206.69
    05/07/2015 04:27 PAKACC5L01401039 $206.69

    Sorry i m newly registered here so i can't post images to the comment reply thanks

    NOTE: The above transaction was took place in SAMBA ATM MACHINE IN DHA PHASE 6 where i can easily see a mastercard logo on ATM MACHINE.

    Regards,
    Tahir Afridi
    Karachi
  • alihassan512alihassan512 Posts: 2Member
    can i upload a id card in urdu
  • waqas_capriwaqas_capri Posts: 1Member
    Hi guys i am new at payoneer and i have just received black color master card as i can see you people have blue color master card. Today i went to Bank Alfalah ATM machine and when i have insert my card i have received a message that this is invalid ATM card plz use the correct ATM card for this machine?

    Do i need to try another ATM machines?????

    I have around $ 1000 in my account plz guide me how i can withdraw my all funds in a same day?

    Plz help.

    Thanks & Regards

    Waqas Bashir
  • FiverrPayoneerr007FiverrPayoneerr007 Posts: 7Member
    > @alihassan512 said:
    > can i upload a id card in urdu
    >

    yes
  • FiverrPayoneerr007FiverrPayoneerr007 Posts: 7Member
    > @Kiani said:
    > First verify your paypal account with payoneer card no or Bank account no! then you can withdraw your paypal amount from payoneer!
    >
    > Many Thanks!

    Thank you for your message. I have a paypal UK account so it does not accept US bank account.

    :(
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭

    Hi guys i am new at payoneer and i have just received black color master card as i can see you people have blue color master card. Today i went to Bank Alfalah ATM machine and when i have insert my card i have received a message that this is invalid ATM card plz use the correct ATM card for this machine?

    Do i need to try another ATM machines?????

    I have around $ 1000 in my account plz guide me how i can withdraw my all funds in a same day?

    Plz help.

    Thanks & Regards

    Waqas Bashir
    Did you activated your card ? I have search net and found that payoneer is also issuing black card. 

  • AtiaRAtiaR Posts: 5Member
    can u please tell me any alternative way of withdrawing funds from my paypal account,,,,i'm a new user and Paypal is no longer supporting new payoneer users :( ANY help will be appreciated :)
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    Can be Use both banks in Pakistan.

    Samba Bank

    Bank Al-Falah.

    $205.29 = 20,000 Rs

    Transaction Date : 23 May 2015

    Both have same transaction Charges!



    bank.jpg 227.5K
  • meher2004meher2004 Posts: 25Member ✭✭
    Hi,
    i was using uk vpn. i did online transaction by payoneer mastercard and obviously at that time my ip address belongs to UK, instantly my card blocked.  I just open ticket to reactivate it. Did it happen to anyone before ? 

    Regards,
    meher
  • habib346habib346 Posts: 2Member
    Hi Friends!
    Do you have any withdrawal problem in these days ? When In insert my card it says transaction not possible at this time and my card is out from ATM. Any friend have this problem ? Which ATM is best in Rawalpidi, location please?
  • meher2004meher2004 Posts: 25Member ✭✭
    habib346 said:
    Hi Friends!
    Do you have any withdrawal problem in these days ? When In insert my card it says transaction not possible at this time and my card is out from ATM. Any friend have this problem ? Which ATM is best in Rawalpidi, location please?
    habib346 said:
    Hi Friends!
    Do you have any withdrawal problem in these days ? When In insert my card it says transaction not possible at this time and my card is out from ATM. Any friend have this problem ? Which ATM is best in Rawalpidi, location please?
    Definitely, Samba and Alafalah 
  • meher2004meher2004 Posts: 25Member ✭✭
    not able to withdraw by Samba bank today and yesterday. anyother got that issue.
  • meher2004meher2004 Posts: 25Member ✭✭
    anyone tried SAMBA recently, please update.
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    It is advised to use your card on POS to get 1:1 rates.
    Best for now!!!
  • ehsanawanehsanawan Posts: 4Member
    what is POS?
    Proud to be a user of Payoneer
  • Nasir KhanNasir Khan Posts: 161Member ✭✭
    edited June 2015
    ehsanawan said:
    what is POS?
    POS stand for "Point Of Sale"  All large store, many petrol pumps, restaurant etc have POS machine.
    For eg at any POS location,  you purchase something and instead paying cash you give them your payoneer card, where person dealing with POS machine, sweep it in card reader, on successful transaction, amount will be deducted from your payoneer account.  Sometime I used my remaining payoneer balance i.e Rs. 300-500 at petrol pump.
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    ehsanawan said:
    what is POS?
    POS stand for "Point Of Sale"  All large store, many petrol pumps, restaurant etc have POS machine.
    For eg at any POS location,  you purchase something and instead paying cash you give them your payoneer card, where person dealing with POS machine, sweep it in card reader, on successful transaction, amount will be deducted from your payoneer account.  Sometime I used my remaining payoneer balance i.e Rs. 300-500 at petrol pump.
    Hope this clears most problems

    I'll show some sample images.





    You can see the exchange rates in it .

    Totally worth using it. Instead of high ATM Fees + you don't have a limit in it like 200$ per transaction
    From this you can Shop upto $2,500 per day.

  • farhafarha Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    Anyone from lahore, Please confirm any working atm any location within lahore.
    I tried BANK ALFALAH [Multan Road] but its not working.
  • meher2004meher2004 Posts: 25Member ✭✭
    farha said:
    Anyone from lahore, Please confirm any working atm any location within lahore.
    I tried BANK ALFALAH [Multan Road] but its not working.
    I used Two ATMS two days before, one is Wapda Town Alfalah Branch( non islamic branch ) and 2nd is Johar Two Alfalah Branch ( non islamic branch) ( near MCB Bank ) .
  • farhafarha Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    I tried samba, faysal and alfalah at Barkat Market Lahore neither work.
    Only MCB worked but that's not an option due to its 10K limit. Later i tried Bank Alfalah at Allama Iqbal Town which work.

    @ June 16, 2015
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭

    Bank Alfalah Still worked fine with Good Transaction rate.

    205.62$ = 20,000 Rs.

    Transaction Date 18 June 2015.


  • faysalelahifaysalelahi Posts: 1Member
    yesterday i have tried every mentioned bank. and nothing worked. it was some processing error. i think maybe the atms were out of cash. i'm going to try Alfalah tonight
  • babloo89babloo89 Posts: 33Member ✭✭
    withdrawn 30,000 rupees today went alfalah bank first rawalpindi branch but its was temporarily unavailable then went to chandni chowk branch but gave error then atleast decided to give a last try to samba bank and it worked paid 480 rupees travel expense why alafalah didnt work guys :s

  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    edited June 2015



    Bank Alfalah Worked fine for me!

    Location : Bank Road Sader Rawalpindi.
  • meher2004meher2004 Posts: 25Member ✭✭
    babloo89 said:
    withdrawn 30,000 rupees today went alfalah bank first rawalpindi branch but its was temporarily unavailable then went to chandni chowk branch but gave error then atleast decided to give a last try to samba bank and it worked paid 480 rupees travel expense why alafalah didnt work guys :s

    I used SAMBA but giving error since last three weeks. you used SAMBA but why my card is not working. Your payoneer card has Chip or it's without Chip ? please help.
  • cash_removercash_remover Posts: 2Member
    Decided to check if the card works on local ATM, it indeed does.

    Withdrew 1000PKR to check it works but the fees killed me :confused:

    Can't post image so

    Date: 07/02/2015 02:48 T21521460
    Pre-Auth Transaction-ATM Withdrawal International
    BANK AL-FALAH lamabad P PAK
    Local Currency Amount: [Pakistan, Rupee: 1000.0]
    Amount to charge: $13.31

    When according to Google it's only suppose to cost 9.68 USD.

    Whatever, at least it works and like we have a choice to user alternate.
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    Today Transactions from Samba Bank!

    $205.65 = 20,000 Rs.



    Many Thanks 
  • Ahmed0007Ahmed0007 Posts: 1Member
    :'( problem in card load
  • meher2004meher2004 Posts: 25Member ✭✭
    Kiani said:
    Today Transactions from Samba Bank!

    $205.65 = 20,000 Rs.



    Many Thanks 
    Hi,
    your card has Chip or without Chip, My card has Chip, it's working at Alfalah but not working at Samba.

    thanks.
  • asad393asad393 Posts: 3Member
    Hi guys,
    I am from Peshawar. I have $ 152.63 in my Payoneer Account. Which bank should I use and if anyone from Peshawar here, kindly guide which ATM to use. Also tell me how much amount should I enter in ATM so that I can get max. withdrawal possible ..


    Looking Forward
  • fadhifadhi Posts: 91Member ✭✭
    asad393 said:
    Hi guys,
    I am from Peshawar. I have $ 152.63 in my Payoneer Account. Which bank should I use and if anyone from Peshawar here, kindly guide which ATM to use. Also tell me how much amount should I enter in ATM so that I can get max. withdrawal possible ..


    Looking Forward
    you can withdrew money from bank alfalah or samba bank or alfaisal bank if these banks available in your city but i suggest you to best choice to go with bank alfalah and you need to enter 14000PKR and you will get your money best of luck :D
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • asad393asad393 Posts: 3Member
    > @fadhi said:
    > asad393 said:
    >
    >
    > Hi guys,
    >
    > I am from Peshawar. I have $ 152.63 in my Payoneer Account. Which bank should I use and if anyone from Peshawar here, kindly guide which ATM to use. Also tell me how much amount should I enter in ATM so that I can get max. withdrawal possible ..
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Looking Forward
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > you can withdrew money from bank alfalah or samba bank or alfaisal bank
    > if these banks available in your city but i suggest you to best choice
    > to go with bank alfalah and you need to enter 14000PKR and you will get
    > your money best of luck :D

    Thanks dear; I found another freelancer from Peshawar and he told me to go to Samba Bank and exact ATM which I should be using :) and also to start putting from $ 150 and decrease $5 each time until you get cash :)
  • melleckmelleck Posts: 9Member ✭✭
    Is there any way to reduce atm withdrawal fee from $3.15 to $2.15? As, I have seen some people getting charged $2.15. Thanks.
  • fadhifadhi Posts: 91Member ✭✭
    use bank alfalah
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • habib346habib346 Posts: 2Member
    Today I try to withdraw my funds from Bank Al-Falah Rawalpindi ATM, I entered amount and everything works fine first release my card and play sound print receipt but no amount came out from ATM and also no amount on the receipt to deduct but my balance deducted what can I do to retrieve my disputed amount?
  • melleckmelleck Posts: 9Member ✭✭
    I tried Bank Al Falah, $3.15 were charged. Is there any way to reduce $3.15 to $3.15 per tx fee? Please can someone knowledgeable shed some light on it.

    Thanks.
  • KianiKiani Posts: 158Member ✭✭
    melleck said:
    I tried Bank Al Falah, $3.15 were charged. Is there any way to reduce $3.15 to $3.15 per tx fee? Please can someone knowledgeable shed some light on it.

    Thanks.

    Its not possible to reduce 3.15$ to 2.15! coz its depend on your card partner! not from Bank ATM!

Sign In or Register to comment.