Payoneer Global Bank Transfer To Pakistan

2»

Comments

• dazpkdazpk Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    > @Nissim said:
    > We are working on enabling withdrawal from your Payoneer account to your local bank account in Pakistan, and will make an announcement as soon as that is available.

Hi Nissim,,, bring it back as soon as possible. It is much needed here...
  • azhar.javaid@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 11Member, Beta Tester ✭✭
    Bring it back quickly please :)
  • mnadeemmmnadeemm Posts: 9Member
    Hi,
    Can you please give us estimation how much time it will take. "1week, 2week, 3weeks 1month ?" this is ridiculous you didn't even send an email before vanishing this option. Please at least give us a time frame. This is much much much needed here in Pakistan.
  • mnadeemmmnadeemm Posts: 9Member
    @Nissim Your post is 2months ago and still this is not available can you please give us a time frame. Its very important for us. I have large amount stuck in please tell us time frame.
  • azhar.javaid@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 11Member, Beta Tester ✭✭
    @mnadeemm - I think this feature got enabled for Pakistan. Not sure how long will it stay but I can see it now.
  • sharifawansharifawan Posts: 53Member ✭✭
    @azhar[email protected]  we can't see this option. If you were already using this?
  • azhar.javaid@gmail.coma[email protected] Posts: 11Member, Beta Tester ✭✭
    For me this option is right there in the menu bar, it should be there for you too, please check now.
  • FarrukhjkFarrukhjk Posts: 3Member
    Hi, is the withdraw option in Pakistani banks available now ?
  • ShehroseShabbirShehroseShabbir Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    Farrukhjk said:
    Hi, is the withdraw option in Pakistani banks available now ?
    Not available.
  • fadhifadhi Posts: 91Member ✭✭
    when this option will available ? any idea any date
    Expectations always hurt :(
  • sam53sam53 Posts: 11Member ✭✭
    Hello I have used Payoneer Global Banks Transfer before and withdraw $2000+ from it without any issues. Now I want to withdraw $1000+ from Global Bank Transfer but there are no options in the dashboard.

I have contacted support and they first told me that this option is not available with your "Partner Program" and when I told them that I have been using Payoneer before I get started on Fiverr they told me Global Bank Transfer is not available in Pakistan you can use ATM for this purpose.

I have also check Payoneer website and they are supporting Pakistan for GBT but still support is not giving any positive reply.

What is wrong with Payoneer Now...
    Support told me that GBT is blocked in Pakistan. Also no GBT options are available in my Dashboard.
    nissim please update on this issue
  • AtiaRAtiaR Posts: 5Member
    :) A.A.
    i will be grateful to you forever, if you could help me a little bit in a matter of me.
    i just want to add funds in my Payoneer activated account (say about 10$), and i will pay handsomely; now i want that can u please transfer this amount to my account????

please write me at >>>>>>[email protected]

i am waiting for ur response whether it is +ve or -ve. Thanks.
  • dilawerdilawer Posts: 4Member
    Which banks are working with the direct bank transfer option in Pakistan?
  • dilawerdilawer Posts: 4Member
    It's not available for Pakistan at the moment. Will be coming soon though, as I've heard.
    I have talked to support they said we are not offering this anymore...

Final words man...
  • waqas333waqas333 Posts: 6Member
    Hi All,
    Yesterday I attended Payoneer forum Meeting in Karachi, Payoneer management team of Pakistan told me that, Payoneer is supporting GBT in Pakistan, If you have any issue, please contact us, We will solve the issue. May be He don't know correctly or maybe we are wrong.
    He also provided his e mail address that If you are facing any problem in GBT, e mail him.
    He will guide you
  • XeniumaticsXeniumatics Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    waqas333 said:
    Hi All,
    Yesterday I attended Payoneer forum Meeting in Karachi, Payoneer management team of Pakistan told me that, Payoneer is supporting GBT in Pakistan, If you have any issue, please contact us, We will solve the issue. May be He don't know correctly or maybe we are wrong.
    He also provided his e mail address that If you are facing any problem in GBT, e mail him.
    He will guide you
    Global Bank Transfer service is different from "Withdraw to Bank Account" service. Global Bank Transfer service is for paying freelancers anywhere in the world, with a condition of minimum 5 beneficiaries and $10k payouts per month. "Withdraw to Bank Account" is service to simply withdrawing your Payoneer amount to your bank instead of cashing out from ATMs using your debit card. For some reason, "Withdraw to Bank Account" service is not available in Pakistan.
  • XeniumaticsXeniumatics Posts: 16Member ✭✭
    Global Bank Transfer service is different from "Withdraw to Bank Account" service. Global Bank Transfer service is for paying freelancers anywhere in the world, with a condition of minimum 5 beneficiaries and $10k payouts per month. "Withdraw to Bank Account" is service to simply withdrawing your Payoneer amount to your bank instead of cashing out from ATMs using your debit card. For some reason, "Withdraw to Bank Account" service is not available in Pakistan.
  • webdeemwebdeem Posts: 51Member ✭✭

Xeniumatics you are right, both services are different.