payoneer and paypal and master card

2»

Comments

• AflalAflal Posts: 1Member
    Please help me anyone, I couldn't add it by my self because its says " Can't Add this time "
    So I have sent an Ticket to Paypal for add My US Bank Account by manual. but they response to my email. its Below

Thank you for contacting PayPal. I hope that you are doing well today.

Aflal, I understand that you are having troubles in adding your bank account on your PayPal account and you are requesting if we can add it for you. I can sense the importance of this matter. I would love to call you for an immediate response however; I have received your inquiry outside business hours of your country. Nevertheless, it is a great opportunity to help you via email.
    Form security reasons of our clients, we have no access in adding a bank account through email or over the phone. Here’s how to add a bank account to your PayPal account:
    Click Profile near the top of the page.
    Click My money.
    If you do not have a bank linked to your PayPal account, click Add my bank beside 'Bank accounts'. If you are adding an additional bank, click Update beside 'Bank accounts,' and then click Add Bank.
    Select the account type, enter the Routing and Account numbers, and then click Continue.
    Review your information and click Add Bank Account.

Upon checking you account activities, it appears that as you enter the bank’s routing number, our system detected that your bank is issued by Payoneer.

We regret to inform you that we no longer accept Payoneer accounts. It was found that Payoneer’s functionality is somehow similar to PayPal as they are also considered as money service business. Please understand that PayPal needs to comply with global financial regulations for this matter.

Please understand that PayPal needs to comply with the global financial regulations. Meanwhile, I will advise you to add a different US bank account. Your understanding and patience is greatly appreciated in this case. Rest assured that we continuously seek options for you that will cater your online transaction needs.

Please tell me any other method for Add my Payoneer Bank account to Paypal.
    Thanks.
  • nawazkoranawazkora Posts: 6Member
    Please help me anyone, I couldn't add it by my self because its says " Can't Add this time "
    So I have sent an Ticket to Paypal for add My US Bank Account by manual. but they response to my email. its Below
  • bantttbanttt Posts: 9Member
    HI, Is it possible to transfer my money from my Paypal to Payoneer account? If so, how?
  • bantttbanttt Posts: 9Member
    Is it possible to transfer my funds from to Paypal to Payoneer? If yes, how? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • sktanveerahmed23sktanveerahmed23 Posts: 6Member
    Hello,

I've recently activated EU Payment Service. Then I've tried to add that bank account in Paypal. They accept it. And after that they send 0.01 Euro to my EU service bank account. Now they are asking to confirm that payment via bank statement. They have provided a 4 digit code with the transfer. Now my question is how can I view my bank statement with the 4 digit code from the "Wirecard bank". Did anybody have any experience on it? Can any stuff help me in this matter?

Thank you
    Hello,

I've recently activated EU Payment Service. Then I've tried to add that bank account in Paypal. They accept it. And after that they send 0.01 Euro to my EU service bank account. Now they are asking to confirm that payment via bank statement. They have provided a 4 digit code with the transfer. Now my question is how can I view my bank statement with the 4 digit code from the "Wirecard bank". Did anybody have any experience on it? Can any stuff help me in this matter?

Thank you :s
  • Bilal SheikhBilal Sheikh Online Freelancer Posts: 92VIP Member ✭✭
    Hi there

I Heard Its Possible to create and verify paypal account with payoneer card. But I have some confusions so it would be great if anybody can help me on this topic.. Really appreciated.

I am From Bangladesh. There is such a no option for Bangladesh in country field of paypal.. What i should put there.?

What Account I needs to create Business or personal?

What Address I should Put in Address field?

Telephone No is one of the mandatory field how do i still solve the problem..?

I already read and saw about how to add card and bank details and i have payoneer usa payment service so i would able to do it if i have this solution..

Thanks

Hey, the new PayPal account is impossible to verify now days. You can create PayPal off-course. Collect address and phone number from www.fakenamegenerator.com. But you can't verify your PayPal, please read here http://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/25850/paypal-verification-amount-retrieval-important

Find me on Google+ Read my blogs on GoBelal.com.

• NafeesKhabirNafeesKhabir Posts: 53Member ✭✭
    @srijonsarker  paypal will block your account if you can verify that you are an USA resident 
    Hello,

Thank you

I have proven experience. I received PayPal money to my German bank powered by Payoneer. You don't have to confirm your bank, and Payoneer customer support was unable to help me confirming by the code sent. But, don't worry, while your bank account unconfirmed in PayPal you can still withdraw your money to your EU payment service.

While PayPal rejects the US bank powered by Payoneer, you still can use PayPal for withdraw your money to Payoneer. Read details at my blog.

• BlaxBlax Posts: 5Member
    Greetings,

I have been using Payoneer for long time to withdraw from my own PayPal account which is under my real
    name of course. Some missunderstandings have happened between me and PayPal and it resulted a
    permanant limit on my PayPal account. Sadly, I'm stuck with PayPal as a main payment method because of
    my online business, everyone wants to pay via PayPal. I had to ask a friend of mine to be my PayPal account holder and let me use his account to receive payments from my customers, and now he withdraws money he receives from customers to my USPS. This Payment ID: 16428895 is currently my first withdrawal from my friend's PayPal account and it's now pending for approval by Payoneer. I called the customer center to expedite this by submitting my friend's driver license ID to verify that this payment has been withdrawn from a real person's account and not a fake name but the agent I was with on the line told me that it's not allowed to receive payments from anyone's PayPal account but my personal account, although they know that about my permanant limitation case and they've provided me with new USPS details upon my request in order for me to continue business on PayPal. Now what the agent told me is totally opposite to what Nissim's reply to this USPS thread discussion ID 5841 says (it didn't let me post the link). However, the agent told me she will inform the USPS department of this and I will get an e-mail within 1-3 days with their decision.

This is really the only way I have got now to withdraw payments from PayPal. If you guys could consider my situation and let me withdraw payments in the future from my friend's PayPal account, after submitting his ID of course, that would be very appreciated. I'm kindly requesting to consider this a courtesy-thing maybe.

[Reference Number: 150526-001612]

Sincerely,
    Tarek B.
    edited June 2015
    Your name in PayPal account should match exactly as it in Payoneer. If your friend's name is different than you, your friend should create a separate PayPal account (his own PayPal) and a Payoneer account (his own Payoneer account). If you got problem about PayPal to Payoneer transfer at this time, you may read the current solution here at http://gobelal.com/2015/05/29/paypal-and-payoneer-withdraw-paypal-money-to-payoneer/

I received an e-mail just a couple of hours ago notifying me that my Payoneer account has been loaded. I'm glad that this payment got accepted, thanks Payoneer.

I'm still waiting for an answer from a Payoneer official though regarding future withdrawals. Can I continue withdrawing funds from my friend's PayPal account and will it go through, like this recent payment?
  • langaulangau Posts: 88Member ✭✭
    While PayPal rejects the US bank powered by Payoneer, you still can use PayPal for withdraw your money to Payoneer. Read details at my blog.
    when we add bank IBAN then it says
    '''''Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later'''''

> @Blax said:
    > Discussion ID 5841 says (it didn't let me post the link)

Regarding that discussion ID, this is the direct link URL to the thread
    community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/5841/different-name-will-it-be-working
  • abdo32144abdo32144 Posts: 1Member
    please i now recieved my money from my paypal and it got pending approval and i sent the documents that you asked me via email so when will them release so i withdraw them or buy with them ??
    and the source of the money is online services or virtual services not need shipping and i don't have website so i didn't send any site to you
    langau said:

'''''Sorry, we are not able to process your request. Please try again later'''''

Did you create a German PayPal account? And you must use your Payoneer "EU Payment Service" IBAN, not USA bank account number. Please take time to read my blog post clearly, I think you mistaken something...
    When adding bank, click “Stattdessen IBAN eingeben” link just below the three field, and you will see only 2 fields available. Write your date of birth as you have provided to Payoneer. And write your EU bank IBAN to the IBAN field.

• langaulangau Posts: 88Member ✭✭
    langau said:

Did you create a German PayPal account? And you must use your Payoneer "EU Payment Service" IBAN, not USA bank account number. Please take time to read my blog post clearly, I think you mistaken something...
    When adding bank, click “Stattdessen IBAN eingeben” link just below the three field, and you will see only 2 fields available. Write your date of birth as you have provided to Payoneer. And write your EU bank IBAN to the IBAN field.

i did exactly what was told in your blog.
    > @Blax said:
    > Greetings,
    >
    > I have been using Payoneer for long time to withdraw from my own PayPal account which is under my real
    > name of course. Some missunderstandings have happened between me and PayPal and it resulted a
    > permanant limit on my PayPal account. Sadly, I'm stuck with PayPal as a main payment method because of
    > my online business, everyone wants to pay via PayPal. I had to ask a friend of mine to be my PayPal account holder and let me use his account to receive payments from my customers, and now he withdraws money he receives from customers to my USPS. This Payment ID: 16428895 is currently my first withdrawal from my friend's PayPal account and it's now pending for approval by Payoneer. I called the customer center to expedite this by submitting my friend's driver license ID to verify that this payment has been withdrawn from a real person's account and not a fake name but the agent I was with on the line told me that it's not allowed to receive payments from anyone's PayPal account but my personal account, although they know that about my permanant limitation case and they've provided me with new USPS details upon my request in order for me to continue business on PayPal. Now what the agent told me is totally opposite to what Nissim's reply to this USPS thread discussion ID 5841 says (it didn't let me post the link). However, the agent told me she will inform the USPS department of this and I will get an e-mail within 1-3 days with their decision.
    >
    > This is really the only way I have got now to withdraw payments from PayPal. If you guys could consider my situation and let me withdraw payments in the future from my friend's PayPal account, after submitting his ID of course, that would be very appreciated. I'm kindly requesting to consider this a courtesy-thing maybe.
    >
    > [Reference Number: 150526-001612]
    >
    > Sincerely,
    > Tarek B.

I have no idea why my post was moved here. I'm still not getting any answers though.
  • DoneDone Posts: 28Member ✭✭
    If you need any help Please contact the support team . And also you can read this post

<3<3<3 Thank You For Joining In Payoneer Community <3<3<3

IF YOU ARE NOT APPLIED FOR A PAYONEER GLOBAL MASTERCARD­­® Sign-Up Now
    For Help Find me On  Facebook       GOOGLE+  On  Youtube  Visit  3D2HD.COM 

• DoneDone Posts: 28Member ✭✭
    @Romi You are asking, Please note that in order to link your Payoneer with PayPal, you must have funds on your Payoneer card. If you have no funds it will not work for you since PayPal won't be able to charge the verification amount.

Ok But I have a question about this. If my payoneer account have no funds but my paypal wallet have available funds.if I withdraw minimum 2 or 5 USD PayPal to my USPS bank cheeking no.When I active card both payoneer and Paypal .Can I use those funds whose I transferred in my Bank A/c no. for  card verification purpose in PayPal wallet.?

Thank You

<3<3<3 Thank You For Joining In Payoneer Community <3<3<3

IF YOU ARE NOT APPLIED FOR A PAYONEER GLOBAL MASTERCARD­­® Sign-Up Now
    For Help Find me On  Facebook       GOOGLE+  On  Youtube  Visit  3D2HD.COM 

• RezaoanRezaoan Posts: 2Member
    Dear, how can I load $4-$5 on my payoneer master card? My card is new. I want to link my card on paypal.
    I've send some euro to my payoneer euro account from my paypal account. They said 1 or 2 business days will need to transfer the payment but now its 4th day. The payment is not arrived yet. Can anyone help me on this? :(
  • sabahsabah Posts: 1Member
    can any one tell me how can i change my pin code?i forgot.
  • zhaoniupaizhaoniupai Posts: 84Member ✭✭

I'd love Payoneer to work with PAYPAL too, so many Chinese Payoneer users request this. Maybe Payoneer can do something.

• payoneerhowpayoneerhow Posts: 13Member ✭✭
    Thank you. It Did Help Me...
    <a href="http://www.payoneerhow.com/">How To Payoneer Guides - Payoneer $25 Bonus</a> :D
  • lesibeceklesibecek Posts: 4Member
    How to support payment chitaka
    lesibecek
  • Cristale_PayoneerCristale_Payoneer Posts: 1,287Administrator ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2018

Hi @lesibecek, Through our services you have the option to add Chitika and have your funds directly transferred to your Payoneer account. To do so, login to your Chikita account and select Payoneer as your payment method, you will then be redirected to our registration page where you will need to click on "Already have a Payoneer account? Click Here!". Then you will be asked to verify your personal details and select your payment method.

You can also submit your Payoneer application through your online account with Chikita to have your commissions loaded to your Payoneer account or have the funds wired to your bank directly.

• lesibeceklesibecek Posts: 4Member
    Thanks info
    lesibecek