Referral link

SonjaRakSonjaRak Member Posts: 1
I order my Payoneer cart through SFI affiliates program and I have problem to get referral link. But nobody say way or what is the rules to get referral link. Do somebody know something about it?

Comments

• neelneel Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    @SonjaRak Login to your payoneer account.
    Click on the Refer Friend button located on right column of the home page.
    A new tab will open with your affiliates dashboard.
    You can see your custom affiliate link there. Also wide ranges of features to share your affiliate links.
    Md Zahidul Islam
    Founder
    Seven Sign
  • anto75anto75 Member Posts: 1
    Assllam...? Cara Agar di Appruve Gimana FRIEND
  • azad55azad55 Member Posts: 1
    My refer friends didn't located on right side home page from where I'll find it now?
  • HeniisHeniis Member Posts: 4
    I need someone to recommend any good freelancer job that pays or accepts payoneer as payment platform
  • PranavDaga1234PranavDaga1234 Member Posts: 1
    Dear team
    Trust you are doing well!
    I’m Pranav Daga from the Partnership Team of Hotstar (Star TV India) which is now part of The Walt Disney Company. Hotstar is the biggest streaming destination in India with 300 Mn users and the leading South Asian platform in the US. We have the best of Indian entertainment and Sports including the Vivo IPL and Cricket World Cup. The purpose of this email was to reach out to understand how we could work with the Indian community at your workplace. We have built our reach in the US through community connects such as Cricket fests, match screenings, comedy fest etc.
    We would love to hear from you on how we can build connect and outreach for Hotstar. In case if you would be interested to partner with Hotstar, would appreciate if we could connect. Do let me know if you are open to discussing this further on a call.
    Look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
    Pranav Daga
    Hotstar- Partnership
    +91- 9867637123
This discussion has been closed.