Thank you for visiting our Community Forum. For anything community-related please visit our SMB Network ( or Resource Hub ( For support inquiries please visit



  • Hello, I would like to ask how can I provide proof of my address if the house is owned by my husband and all the official documents that we have are refereeing to his name, not mine. I have official documents to prove our marriage but they are in Arabic. Please advise.