- Last Active
> @FedericoC said: > Perseus777, if you have any other option to get payments, please share with me, i im in the same place now. And I can not communicate with payonner support, this are always bussy, howerver, i called to paypal and i reache…
We are talking the same here. What I say is that MOST OF MY CLIENTS BANKS DON'T APPROVE LOAD TO PAYONEER and BLOCK their cards. Advertise your self, contact bank organizations to add you as a safe card operator!
Nope. My clients cards are blocked and then some of them call to say "I want to do this" but then the card is blocked again. So it's becoming so hard for them to pay with Payoneer that they use ANY other payment system that works. And btw when I use…
I know it has PIN for ATMs. However, here in the stores, 99% of the cards require PIN validation. My card is in the other 1%. This leads to ID card showings, strange looks from the shop personal and so on slowing. Also here we have a lot of troub…
Not only 3D secure! I'm awaiting my new card, and I hope that it will have at least PIN code protection and chip when using in stores. Currently no PIN validation is requested when I use this card in stores. So it is kind of a gambling - eve…