Estoy teniendo problemas para asociar mi cuenta payoneer con paypal

Javier1978Javier1978 Publicaciones: 1Member
Estimados buenas tardes, estoy tratando de asociar mi cuenta de payoneer con paypal ya que compro en amazon y mis clientes me pagan por paypal, pero cuando lo intento me envían el siguiente mensaje.

Good day valued member! You’ve reached PayPal international, my name is Honey.

Thank you for putting your trust in PayPal as your payment processor online. We appreciate your interest in adding your bank with us. However, based from the error message from our internal security model the bank account being added is Payoneer. Payoneer is a virtual US bank account and therefore does not meet the requirements to be added as a bank account to your PayPal account (bank should be located in US soil).

For additional information, please contact Payoneer directly.

I strongly suggest if you have another US bank account, add it on your wallet so you will have a bank account which you can process a transfer to.

Here in PayPal we value your security on top of everything. We are constantly working on making it a

safe and secure payment processing environment for all our Valued PayPal Members.

Please know you are eligible for our buyer and seller protection. Whatever happens to your transaction you have us to back you up.

We are always happy to assist you and we are committed in making your experience with PayPal pleasant and rewarding. I hope you recommend us to your family and friends.

Take care and have a great day!

Hay alguna manera de solucionarlo?

Saludos

Respuestas

• Melody_PayoneerMelody_Payoneer Publicaciones: 732Member, Administrator, Moderator, Community Mod ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Javier1978 Hola!
    Para vincular una billetera electrónica a su cuenta Payoneer recomendamos vincular primero una tarjeta de crédito/débito con fondos y una vez hecho esto, asociar los detalles de cuenta del Global Payment Service.
    Si sigue teniendo inconvenientes, le recomendamos contactar directo con Atención al Cliente quienes podrán darle asistencia. Puede contactar con Soporte aquí: https://payoneer-es.custhelp.com/app/Contact_us

Saludos

Accede o Regístrate para comentar.