MY BALANCE IS NOT TRANSFERRED TO MY DEBIT CARD

Hi everyone,
I have funds on my Payoneer account and I just received my prepaid card. However, although these funds are supposed to be transferred automatically, my balance shows 0 and I don't know if this can be done manually.
Can anybody help me? I can't use my money because my balance on my card is 0 and i don't know how to change it.

Thanks very much,

Comentarios

• EmyPayoneerEmyPayoneer Administrator, Moderator, Members Publicaciones: 216 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @lmartincasanueva

We are happy to introduce a new card feature: the card top-up control.

This feature allows you to turn on/off the card's top-up, allowing the funds to drift to your card according to your needs.

To set up your card's top-up, please follow these steps:

1. Sign-in to your Payoneer online account
    2. Click on Payoneer cards, under the Settings menu.
    3. Locate the relevant card you wish to set up, and click on the cogwheel next to "Top-up".
    4. In the pop-up window turn the top-up on/off by clicking on the toggle.
    5. Finally, save your changes.

After you set up the top-up feature, please allow time for the funds to drift. This process can take up to 3 hours.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us here :)

• lmartincasanuevalmartincasanueva Member Publicaciones: 5
    Hi, thanks for your indications. I have allowed the funds to be topped up by turning it on but although I have funds on my Payoneer account but the balance on my card is zero. Could you please help me? Can I manually transfer balance to my debit card? Thank you
  • EmyPayoneerEmyPayoneer Administrator, Moderator, Members Publicaciones: 216 ✭✭✭✭✭✭
    editado 30 de septiembre

Hi @lmartincasanueva,

Please login in your account and provide a proof of residence for your shipping address in order to proceed with your request.

Thanks!

Inicia Sesión o Regístrate para dejar un comentario.